Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu (11439 Views)

Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President / 2015: We’ll Reclaim South-west States —pdp National Vice Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2013
I thought d electorates hav d power to push out a govtundecided
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Boyoorisha: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:
ACN/APC is not a tribal party oga.
Are Buhari, Ribadu, Oshiomole, Ngigie, who are top ACN?APC cheifs Yorubas?
With the joining of APGA, ACN is now a truly Nigerian party. During their convention, didn't you see different kinds of regalias?
let's give these guys a chance please!

Don't mind those primary school pupils grin
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2013
Gbawe: Personally, I think a cohesive and fastidiously implemented plan will defeat the PDP. Only folks who don't 'get out much' will take the pro-PDP hacks here seriously. The truth is that Nigerians are truly fed up of the PDP. Nothing has cemented the fact that the Party is a bad and worthless gamble more than the "I voted for GEJ and not the PDP" confidence Nigerians placed in Jonathan that Mr.President managed to dash spectacularly to universal chagrin. It is now obvious that no PDP President can deliver the brave fundamental changes Nigeria needs to thrive.
Brilliant... We need PDP swept out of power at all cost
We need change, we need seasoned politicians and technocrats who are passionate about Nigeria and the happiness of its citizens....
We need tested and trusted leaders ...
As things shape up, i pray God presents us with a credible and worthy alternative to the current vagabonds and scoundrels in power
I pray that whoever stands against the retar..ds and clueless dimwits currently ruling, God guide and give them the wisdom to harmonise and lead the Country very well
PDP is a scum and we need to collectively get rid of those bastards in 2015
GEJ is a wastepipe who doesnt merit another day in power and will never be capable of leading Nigeria
I am confident of change in 2015, i am confident the landscape will shift and a breathe of fresh air will be ushered in!
Nigeria stand up
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2013
SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY KEEP QUIET. VOTE FOR WHO? YOU ARE A NORTHERN AND CLAIMING TO BE FROM SOUTH. 2015 IS NOT FOR TRIBAL GAMES
Godman_n: I suppose every one here wants a better future for Naija. I know it and believe it. The problem is that we all are seeing different version of one truth. Only God sees the whole truth.

From what I can see. ACP is not serious different from PDP. If we can remember the formative days of PDP, we had better people until Obasanjo hijacked the party and turned it to what it is today.

A better angel would have as well hijacked that party and made it better for itself and we Nigerians.

Today, with GEJ at the helm of affairs; I know what PDP stands for. PDP is a party of opportunists who share no dream for Nigerians. It is a party that exist to share Nigerians cakes among its members (not in any fair manner); that have failed to bake the cake. Therefore PDP cannot save Nigeria. The party also is in the hands of unprincipled criminal elements. GEJ the commander in chief lack the intelligent, the guts and the sincerity to transform PDP and our nation. Personally, I am too scared of GEJ taking Nigeria till 2019 the way he is going.

AS for APC, a lot is pregnant. I cannot trust a lot of its founding members - they are as bad as PDP men. But the fact remains that because they are not yet in government; they will be more accomodative of change if enough "Good people" can rally them and urge them to change. Also there are some good people who are in their midst.

So my position is that PDP will never get my vote. APC can get my vote if they show enough seriousness.
Not only that, I am ready to give my best to take away APC from the hands of the bad people to that of good people.

I have some candidate in APC who I am working closely, if they emerge for any elective position, I will support them fully. If APC brings a candidate better than GEJ, they will have my vote.

Honestly, I don't see APC bringing a candidate that is worse than GEJ. My biggest and only fear in APC is that I do not trust Tinubu. He is a smart man but too dirty for my liking.

In fact I am watching to see his bad move in order not to vote APC; but so long as he keep his bad moves to hisself and his past; I will support APC. If Buhari/Shekaru/El Rufai/Ribadu or and Unlikely Sanusi (CBN governor) emerge as their Presidential aspirant, I will not only vote them, I will donate financially for their campaign.

If they field a Yoruba man, they are dead on arrival. I do not see them fielding and Igbo man. If they field a smart and good South-South man, I will throw my weight fully.

I do not hate Yorubas, it's just that i will see it as a Tinubu agenda and also believes that it will be too soon after Obasanjo and all the havoc he caused for Yorubas to take another shot.

As for my choice of northern candidate, I monitored the 1995/96 debates for power rotation, where the South begged the North for it as a young man. I was ashamed to see Southern politicians deny same zoning when it gets to GEJ turn.

As a believe in justice and fairness; I think what we Southerners should do is to go up North and support the best material to rule us. Agreement must be respected at all time. Also, the whole essence of humanity and nationhood is to build oneness. No one that feel cheated will ever accept to be one with the other.

So we must start to cultivate the spirit of fairness and unity in this country. I know some will always claim that the North has rules for 38 years or so. But the fact is that they realized the evil they have done by accepting zoning. Denying them zoning is like telling them that they were wrong to have accepted zoning.

meaning they will want to go back to the bad days.

Young men and women; let make hair while the sun shines; if we cannot salvage Nigeria today, we not be able to do it in our lifetime. Africa and the black race need us to give them a county that can stand up for them.

We should start thinking on the best way to make Nigeria work.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Adurangba(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2013
Gbawe:

Learn to spell first. Silly illiterate. People like you shame our education system. Rather than address your own deficiency you are always here in hatred of those who are far better than the demons you support. Olodo.

This old antelope is still here talking like an HIV infected mad man.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax:
Truly they are all looking old and expired. We need new and young breed politicians. These ones will have nothing to offer the country.
Where are the new and young breed politicians?
Please name 5 since you know ...........................
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Adura_ngba:
This old antelope is still here talking like an HIV infected mad man.

You call someone an antelope then you went ahead in the same sentence to call him a mad man ....

Now i know why they call you an illiterate .....

Have you addressed your own deficiencies?
And dont tell you me dont have any... I can conclude by just reading your last ten posts, that your deficiencies are MONUMENTAL!

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by mosquitoNet(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: See, Tinubu is no saint! He's a thief sef.
But there are thieves and there are thieves.
Tinubu is the kind of thief we need now at the this particular point to help us do some really dirty work that a clean guy or a good guy will find too disgusting.
let's look at it this way, if you are a neat person and allergic to dirty things/places, you certainly wouldn't want to do some dirty work like clearing your gutter or stuffs like that. you employ someone who is used to filth.
There's just too much filth in the Nigerian system now and we need what I would call a very 'bad-good guy' to do this dirty job. We need him to clear out the filth to create way for a good guy to come in to do the good stuffs. It's like when you want to move into a new house, you clear out the dirt and scrub places before you start furnishing the house.
let's give ACN/APC a chance people, I am very sure they have something much more better to offer us than PDP. Just check out their membership and track records and compare it to PDP. ACN is not a saint party but you can see brilliant minds among them not just empty praise-singers and follow-follow people that mostly makes PDP. Please let's rid ourselves of sentiments. Sentiments will only rob us blind and lead us to our graves with frustration. I am a south-southerner. Proudly Akwa-Ibom, but I can't stand GEJ and his cohorts
God bless Nigeria!
Nice post here! cool

Don't mind all these haters shouting 'they are old cargoes and stuff'. Don't fuvcking tell me that PDP guys are all youths GEJ, abati, okupe, aninih, maku, sambo, okonjo, etc are they all fuvking young or youths?

Bunch of hypocrites, get the fuvk outa here wit ya bs

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by banki(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]First of all... APGA will never join forces with ACN (Yorubas) and CPC (Hausas).

We dont care how many traitor Igbo men join those parties. Okorocha and co can join anything they want, but the day APGA enters that God forsaken marriage with ACN & CPC, the East will automatically transfer to the PDP.

APC is a forced marriage driven by the insatiable hunger of the North to acquire Power again. We all know that in that merger, The North is the Husband, the Yorubas are the Main wife and the Igbos will be the concubine.

PDP from day one has been the only truly National Party.
CPC didnt eve bother campaigning in the South-South/East last elections, they thought the North and the Middle belt would give them the required votes to force a run off. Now they bribe a few sellouts and form a merger and think we will be decieved?!

A wolf in Sheep clothing is worse than a Wolf in Wolf clothing.. They creep up on you and devour you before you even realise it.

#iRepUMBLERRA!!

#PDP 2015.

#TeamJonathan

#TeamSouth-South

#TeamFreshAir

#InJoeWeTrust..

#TeamAbokiShineMyShoe.. grin [/b]
The same you would call others tribal bigots...you said they are hausa yoruba parties,they decieded to form an alliance with people from alL over the country,ngige,rochas,udenwa,akpanhoudede,akume,shekarauutomi, yet you complain
You say they are old politicians but you prefer younger politicians like anenih,bamangar tukur,lawal kaita, emanuel iwuanyawu,etc
Please let's drop sentiments pdp must go! We can't be suffering as a nation yet we've earned more money than we ever did as a nation
Gejand his pdp cohorts have shown nothing less than incompeTence righT from bayelsa sTaTe...all aPc governors have performed far better than pdp when given the chance,

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2013
God pls dry our crude oil
dats what they are all after,
greedy animals
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Gbawe: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

You call someone an antelope then you went ahead in the same sentence to call him a mad man ....

Now i know why they call you an illiterate .....

Have you addressed your own deficiencies?
And dont tell you me dont have any... I can conclude by just reading your last ten posts, that your deficiencies are MONUMENTAL!

Pay no attention to that cretin he only deserves mockery. Any man registering here and pretending to be female is the lowest and belonging to a special category of those to be pitied most. Abeg, fashi the illiterate fool. Rather than go back to school to learn how to read, write and spell properly, he is here disturbing others far more accomplished than he can ever dream to be. It is amazing the sort of frustrated losers this forum attracts. The unpleasant side-effect of cheap broadband.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: See, Tinubu is no saint! He's a thief sef.
But there are thieves and there are thieves.
Tinubu is the kind of thief we need now at the this particular point to help us do some really dirty work that a clean guy or a good guy will find too disgusting.
let's look at it this way, if you are a neat person and allergic to dirty things/places, you certainly wouldn't want to do some dirty work like clearing your gutter or stuffs like that. you employ someone who is used to filth.
There's just too much filth in the Nigerian system now and we need what I would call a very 'bad-good guy' to do this dirty job. We need him to clear out the filth to create way for a good guy to come in to do the good stuffs. It's like when you want to move into a new house, you clear out the dirt and scrub places before you start furnishing the house.
let's give ACN/APC a chance people, I am very sure they have something much more better to offer us than PDP. Just check out their membership and track records and compare it to PDP. ACN is not a saint party but you can see brilliant minds among them not just empty praise-singers and follow-follow people that mostly makes PDP. Please let's rid ourselves of sentiments. Sentiments will only rob us blind and lead us to our graves with frustration. I am a south-southerner. Proudly Akwa-Ibom, but I can't stand GEJ and his cohorts
God bless Nigeria!

Beautiful ....

Change will come ... 2015 is the year PDP's capitulation will become full blown ( the capitulation has started already) and crumble like a pack of cards on its supporters, members and benefactors!

We are going to wrestle power back for the group of people who genuinely want progression, harmonization, prosperity and peace for Nigerians and Nigeria!

God is in control
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by anonimi: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Brilliant... We need PDP swept out of power at all cost
We need change, we need seasoned politicians and technocrats who are passionate about Nigeria and the happiness of its citizens....
We need tested and trusted leaders ...

The unfortunate reality is that the Arewa People's Congress APC is not that needed change.
It took Jonathan to provide boreholes for water in the only state under Buhari's CPC.

https://www.nairaland.com/1215195/nsuk-jonathan-approves-construction-boreholes

The crooks in the closing Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN have not fared any better either.
After 14 years in power Lagos state has not witnessed any significant improvement in the provision of something as basic as pipeborne water. The same goes for Lagos state roads and those under their LGAs and LCDAs

But the hypocrites sure know how to criticise Jonathan despite the gradual progress being made after just over three years as president.

Shameless fraudsters with their scamming schemes!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2013
anonimi:

The unfortunate reality is that the Arewa People's Congress APC is not that needed change.
It took Jonathan to provide boreholes for water in the only state under Buhari's CPC.

https://www.nairaland.com/1215195/nsuk-jonathan-approves-construction-boreholes

The crooks in the closing Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN have not fared any better either.
After 14 years in power Lagos state has not witnessed any significant improvement in the provision of something as basic as pipeborne water. The same goes for Lagos state roads and those under their LGAs and LCDAs

But the hypocrites sure know how to criticise Jonathan despite the gradual progress being made after just over three years as president.
Shameless fraudsters with their scamming schemes!_________________________________
2015 - Next Level Democracy.
Join a political party in your LG ward with folks & friends NOW!

Look bro, whoever it is, whatever party it is, i dont care....As long as it is not PDP

What i know is that PDP has nothing to offer us, with regards to progressing as a nation

We dont need Jonathan and PDP .... Enough is enough!

Watchout, a new dawn is coming .... 2015 will open a lot of "blind eyes"!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by 2B1ASK1(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2013
the system is seriously currupt and gej does not have the manhood to clean it, from all indications he is obviously romancing curruption. the type of fraud taking place now is unprecedented in a civilian regime. people look the treasury with impunity because they know that gej cannot do them anything that is why we need people like buhari to help this country. buhari is old but he has the power to deal with these cabals that have hijacked the destiny of this country. if the cabals are not flushed out I tell you no young man or fresh blood can come to power because the cabals are in control. mind you, gej is just a figure head, the cabals dictate. you wonder why our refinery can't work and why electricity is a luxury?. we need someone like buhari to help us fight the system because help knows them, ones the cabals are out then young people can now come into politics and move this country to it's pride of place because as it is now no young politicians have the financial warchest of these cabals. Nigeria let's wake up. you can't make omelet without breaking the eggs.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by POTUT(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2013
That classic nigerian response to elections and parties and politicking...seekung change where it does not exist.
As we debate, there is no law, written or unwritten, that prevents any politician from switching political parties. At the flick of his kleptomanic fingers, upon the whims of his selfserving wishes, he can decamp to the standing ovation of another political party at the right signs of opportunity.
Having said that, what stops major pdp members today from decamping to an "APC" (Any Political Camp) after 2015? Atiku has done it, Ngige has, so has the senator from Abia too, Uche Chukwumerije...there are many more and they won't be the last of them. These men must have a colour coded calendar by their bedside to remind them of which side they are on everytime they wake up in the morning.
My point is, Nigerians must learn to hold leaders accountable. Gej may be performing below expectation today, but because we continue to fail to hold him and his ministers,imperial governors accountable, we will also fail to hold Tinubu and co accountable.
If they oust PDP, the latter's members retail simply switch parties, it doesn't cost a thing!
This is the reason americans and america have continued to prosper come Democrat or Republican.
Buhari should back a younger politician whom he has mentored. If at his age now he hasn't mentored anyone, then we cannot have him, because his leadership would be all about him, and I wonder what will happen when he leaves too.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by adconline(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Bunch of political jobbers. From AD to ANPP to APP to CPC to ACN to APC. Naija is irredeemably condemned! The same folks that destroyed it are saying that they can rebuild it.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by chakula: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2013
Gbawe:

Learn to spell first. Silly illiterate. People like you shame our education system. Rather than address your own deficiency you are always here in hatred of those who are far better than the demons you support. Olodo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2013
POTUT: That classic nigerian response to elections and parties and politicking...seekung change where it does not exist.
As we debate, there is no law, written or unwritten, that prevents any politician from switching political parties. At the flick of his kleptomanic fingers, upon the whims of his selfserving wishes, he can decamp to the standing ovation of another political party at the right signs of opportunity.
Having said that, what stops major pdp members today from decamping to an "APC" (Any Political Camp) after 2015? Atiku has done it, Ngige has, so has the senator from Abia too, Uche Chukwumerije...there are many more and they won't be the last of them. These men must have a colour coded calendar by their bedside to remind them of which side they are on everytime they wake up in the morning.
My point is, Nigerians must learn to hold leaders accountable. Gej may be performing below expectation today, but because we continue to fail to hold him and his ministers,imperial governors accountable, we will also fail to hold Tinubu and co accountable.
If they oust PDP, the latter's members retail simply switch parties, it doesn't cost a thing!
This is the reason americans and america have continued to prosper come Democrat or Republican.
Buhari should back a younger politician whom he has mentored. If at his age now he hasn't mentored anyone, then we cannot have him, because his leadership would be all about him, and I wonder what will happen when he leaves too.

Some good points in the post above.
Which younger politician do you think is capable of stepping up to the plate?
And if you are talking about mentoring, i hope you know it is too late to start grooming or mentoring a candidate for an election which is less than 2years away.........
It is not an easy task ....

I dont quite agree that it is necessarily a younger person or old head
I BELIEVE FIRMLY IN A "MIX"... a very grounded balance!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by emiye(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2013
It is amazing how irrational an intelligent man can be, when he allows his emotions to do the thinking.

Until PDP fails at the centre, many will not realise how shortchanged we are by the PDP.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Abel202: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2013
[b]My people, it is and would be a very good development for us to have a viable opposition party. If the APC gets their act together and puts their house in order it would be a good and welcome development. But whether they can be able to wrestle power at the center from the PDP is an entirely different thing. PDP has failed Nigerians undoubtedly, but that is because PDP has refused to make the right and capable people president. I mean if PDP makes Akpabio instead of Jonathan president we all know that Nigeria will be far more better for it.
Likewise if the APC is serious, they should look in the direction of vibrant and achieving people like Fashola, Osheomole or Okorocha. But if the APC makes the mistake of fielding Buhari or Shekaru, they are sure to fail. I humbly disagree with this guy that I have quoted here. This is not yet time for any Northern president. Let the North get this straight. If we notice (as is becoming clear day by day) that this APC contraption is not meant to bring something better than PDP but only to enthrone a Northern president, then forget it, APC is dead on arrival. The North has ruled or rather misruled this nation for more than 38 years, so we are not yet in a haste to go back to those dark days. For the APC to have any chance at displacing Jonathan come 2015 they should forget Buhari, Shekaru and his co travellers and look in the direction of Fashola, Rochas and Osheomole and get for their vice the likes of El Rufai or Sanusi; If no then Jonathan will certainly cruise to victory in style.[/b]

Godman_n: I suppose every one here wants a better future for Naija. I know it and believe it. The problem is that we all are seeing different version of one truth. Only God sees the whole truth.

From what I can see. APC is not seriously different from PDP. After all, they are same Nigerians. If we can remember the formative days of PDP, we had better people until Obasanjo hijacked the party and turned it to what it is today.

A better angel would have as well, hijacked that party to made it better for itself and we Nigerians.

Today, with GEJ at the helm of affairs; I know what PDP stands for.
PDP is a party of opportunists who share no dream for Nigerians. It is a party that exist to share Nigerians cakes among its members (not in any fair manner); that have failed to bake the cake. Therefore PDP cannot save Nigeria. The party also, is in the hands of unprincipled criminal elements. GEJ the commander in chief lack the intelligent, the guts and the sincerity to transform PDP and our nation. Personally, I am too scared of GEJ taking Nigeria till 2019 the way he is going.

AS for APC, a lot is pregnant. I cannot trust a lot of its founding members - they are as bad as PDP men. But the fact remains that because they are not yet in government; they will be more accomodative of change, if enough "Good people" can rally round them and urge to change. Also there are some good people who are in their midst.

So my position is that PDP will never get my vote. APC can get my vote if they show enough seriousness.
Not only that, I am ready to give my best to take away APC from the hands of the bad people to that of good people.

I have some candidate in APC who I am watching closely, if they emerge for any elective position, I will support them fully. If APC brings a candidate better than GEJ, they will have my vote.

Honestly, I don't see APC bringing a candidate that is worse than GEJ. My biggest and only fear in APC is that I do not trust Tinubu. He is a smart man, but too dirty for my liking.

In fact I am watching to see his bad move in order not to vote APC; but so long as he keep his bad moves to himself and his past; I will support APC. If Buhari/Shekaru/El Rufai/Ribadu or Unlikely Sanusi (CBN governor) emerge as their Presidential aspirant, I will not only vote them, I will donate financially for their campaign.

If they field a Yoruba man, they are dead on arrival. I do not see them fielding and Igbo man. If they field a smart and good South-South man, I will throw my weight fully; believing it was a decision made to counter GEJ.

I do not hate Yorubas, it's just that i will see it as a Tinubu agenda; and also believes that it will be too soon after Obasanjo and all the havoc he caused; for Yorubas to take another shot at Presidency.

As for my choice of northern candidate, I monitored the 1995/96 debates for power rotation, where the South begged the North for zoning; as a young man. I was ashamed to see Southern politicians deny same zoning when it gets to GEJ turn.

As a believe in justice and fairness; I think what we Southerners should do is to go up North and support the best material to rule us. Agreement must be respected at all time. Also, the whole essence of humanity and nationhood is to build oneness. No one that feel cheated will ever accept to be one with the other. Right now, the North feel strongly cheated out of zoning.

So we must start to cultivate the spirit of fairness and unity in this country. I know some will always claim that the North has rules for 38 years or so. But the fact is that they realized the evil they did in the past when they accepted zoning. Denying them zoning is like making them see how wrong they were to have conceded to zoning. I honestly think they accepted Zoning in the best interest of the nation. If we choose to throw away zoning, we must do it in fairness.

I do not believe in changing the rule of a game when the game has started. You draw the rule of any game before taking off. That is fairness. We southerners cannot deny zoning that we begged for. People must learn to be fair, even when it goes against their interest.

Young men and women; let make hair while the sun shines; if we cannot salvage Nigeria today, we not be able to do it in our lifetime. Africa and the black race need us to give them a county that can stand up for them.

We should start thinking on the best way to make Nigeria work.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2013
emiye: It is amazing how irrational an intelligent man can be, when he allows his emotions to do the thinking.

Until PDP fails at the centre, many will nor realised how shortchanged we are by the PDP.

Priceless!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by topelenege: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2013
HABA NURU... NA YOU MESS

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by bugsy80(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
PDP have gotten too comfy. any change will be a step forward, i am very sure even if the changes are not drastic any change in personnel will be great for nigeria and cos PDP won't just die and 'APC' will need to deliver for first term. But change is needed!!!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by BashMe1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=20pt]THANK GOD, Fresh air afterall.... Flush out those biggots[/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate, Presidency Clash Looms Over Projects’ Probe / Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) / Nigerian Workers Expect New Minimum Wage Before March – NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.