Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu (11440 Views)

Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President / 2015: We’ll Reclaim South-west States —pdp National Vice Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by cctvcamera: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pls direct me on how to be attending APC meeting,am living in Abuja GUDU district
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by POTUT(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Buhari has been running since last decade. In that time, it has just been him. I don't see young followers around him. He doesn't cut across the spectrum of nigerians. Why did he limit his campaigns last time? It's not funds, its something else.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
POTUT: Why did he limit his campaigns last time? It's not funds, its something else.

And what is it
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
POTUT: Buhari has been running since last decade. In that time, it has just been him. I don't see young followers around him. He doesn't cut across the spectrum of nigerians. Why did he limit his campaigns last time? It's not funds, its something else.

Which politician cut across the spectrum of Nigerians? Retardeen? There will always be those who don't like u. It isn't out of place.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Demdem:
Which politician cut across the spectrum of Nigerians? Retardeen? There will always be those who don't like u. It isn't out of place.
I wonder ... Very daft post! LOL
Maybe he can name one or two .............

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

And what is it

Even with his limited resources, buhari still had time to come down here to PH and campaign. I am a living witness. I honestly don't know what that chap is talking about.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Sensicut(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
All our old men and women in politics are thieves but as for me i don't care who is going to be our next president in 2015 all i want is changing of power from does bastard called PDP.i hate politics
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by OneNaira6: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
APC, PDP, they are all the same. Corrupt politicians looking for their own share of loot.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sensicut: All our old men and women in politics are thieves but as for me i don't care who is going to be our next president in 2015 all i want is changing of power from does bastard called PDP.i hate politics

While the younger generation like the bankoles, iboris, facrooks, bankers etc are bigger thieves.
Don't be deceived by the notion that only we young ones have the solution to this current malady ongoing in our country. The younger generations who are currently tasting leadership position are even much more useless.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Dede1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nigerians are known for uttering idiotic and unintelligible statements. Such moronic statements tend to engender riots and political unrests when they fail to materialize. As it stands now, these two airheads do not realize they may not have a political party in 2015.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by najoke: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dede1: Nigerians are known for uttering idiotic and unintelligible statements. Such moronic statements tend to engender riots and political unrests when they fail to materialize. As it stands now, these two airheads do not realize they may not have a political party in 2015.

^
nostradamus
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by adezzy01(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
PointB: Look at their faces!
Association of muslim bigots, and boko haram terrorist sympathizers!
myfrd y must u inst religion4christ sake. Me dnt like ds old fools also but4nw anytin is beta dan PDP,if they can av young candidates.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Demdem:

While the younger generation like the bankoles, iboris, facrooks, bankers etc are bigger thieves.
Don't be deceived by the notion that only we young ones have the solution to this current malady ongoing in our country. The younger generations who are currently tasting leadership position are even much more useless.
What is the way forward
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Deskyo: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
They are sure going to fail. U know now
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by usayab(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
PointB: Look at their faces!
Association of muslim bigots, and boko haram terrorist sympathizers!
i didn't know G. Akume and Christ Ngige were Muslims. Allahu akbar!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
cctv camera: Pls direct me on how to be attending APC meeting,am living in Abuja GUDU district
At the back of my house in Maiduguri near Boko camp....
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
The gathering of the sour losers. Sorry folks, there's no vacancy at Aso-Rocks. Come 2015, your crying general's tear glands will dry up fully, and the drug pusher may overdose on his favourite white powder cos of the collective ass-whooping both men and their APC creation will receive .

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by usayab(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax:
Truly they are all looking old and expired. We need new and young breed politicians. These ones will have nothing to offer the country.
yeah! 2015 needs youngman lyk henry oka. Oka/kabiru sokoto 2015!. Mtsweee!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax: What is the way forward

Rate each individual on its own merit and don't have a fixed age group u feel is the solution behind ur mind.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by usayab(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
One_Naira: APC, PDP, they are all the same. Corrupt politicians looking for their own share of loot.
u mean you are currupted like them?
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Demdem(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
usayab: yeah! 2015 needs youngman lyk henry oka. Oka/kabiru sokoto 2015!. Mtsweee!

U dey mind these goons. What did the young governor of bayelsa acheived before he was given the task to govern the nation?[
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by usayab(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Demdem:

wetin Bamanga and aninih stil de do 4 politic
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Gbawe: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax: What is the way forward

Is it not obvious? Look at the individual and support those who deserve to be supported on merit as is done everywhere in the world to good effect. Be it Ribadu, Buhari, Fashola, Ngige, Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Utomi or Fayemi. Look beyond sectional interest and bias. Even our much smaller and far less well-endowed fellow Africans are showing the sophistication and maturity to do this with relative ease and we are still here touting nebulous excuses that makes absolutely no sense allied with the reality on the ground.

What is the average age of Nigerian governors? Was Bankole not 39 or 40 when he became speaker? What do you want? A 16 year old President and 19 year old Senate President? Governors with average age of 26? If anything, so-called young leaders have shown , beyond doubt, the same appetite, if not even more voracious, for looting as the "old boys". We should stop tripping over our own shoelaces and confusing each other over what is simple lest we fall again, to the detriment of our Country, for another "shoeless leader" ruse.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax: At the back of my house in Maiduguri near Boko camp....

Stop all these un-intelligent, daft and moronic posts ... It wont get you anywhere!

You dont really have to reply him if you cant offer anything useful or sensible!

Please refrain from it, it only makes you sound or appear like a foolish bigot... That is if you are not one!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by mathskill: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Old politicians,BH,Muslim bigots,thieves etc just some of the names given to APC members.It's said that when you want to hang a dog just give it a bad name.I dare say at the end of the day it will be GEJ/PDP that will be hanged not APC.A few days ago i would have hesitated to trump my chest and predict victory for APC at the 2015 polls but with the successful, smooth convention and approval to merge with CPC dare say PDP days as the ruling party are numbered.The evil machinations of PDP first by trying to register a false APC and then propping up Awolowo party in the west through Fasheun only shows how jittery they are and further betrays their desperation.I must say 2015 is going to be a defining moment in Nigeria either the PDP relinquishes power after being beaten at the polls to let Nigeria progress or do what they know best by rigging and continue our regression back to the cave era.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Xfactoria: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
The problem I see with this APC is that they have no agenda other than to push out PDP. Is that all that we need to fix the country? Among them are PDP rogues of yesterday; is it enough to rebrand them as progressives just because they are now in APC?

APC has no noble agenda! They have not told us what and how they will do things differently. How are they going to address the structural imbalance in the country? The resource control issues? Our decaying moral values? How are they going to create employment opportunities, revamp our educational sector etc? How has CPC fared in Nassarawa and what is ACN doing differently in Ekiti and Oyo States for example? They just spend all their time talking about PDP and its failings!

They are a bunch of opportunists trying to benefit from people's animosity to PDP.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by OmoTier1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Adura_ngba:

This is why this nation seems to be retrogressing, no chance for the youth. Old cargoes who have been in power since independence are still gladiators in the political landscape.
Is it disgruntled element like you that praise criminals in power that will come rescue Nigeria cry
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Am tired of those pics thet are too old for our system so i prefer Jonathan instead of those rogues.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Badmushazan: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Adura_ngba:

This old antelope is still here talking like an HIV infected mad man.
take heart sir.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by BB40(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] They are just deceiving themselves, after independence every party we ever had made same complains and vowed to make Nigeria a heaven on earth, can u count the parties we've had? and what difference do you actually see in them, the are all same with same people and style depressing our development and growth, it's just one seat or regime of corruption changing another, they sit down and play the Nigerian people using deprivation as a strong tool. What we should know is that old or young this guys know what they should do to make Nigeria heaven on earth or a place to reckon with but are they ready would they be border with the burden of making Nigeria the mainstream of development, democracy, and industrialization in Africa?. Let our luck just shine 2015 so we would smile a good and long smile as a nation.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
usayab: wetin Bamanga and aninih stil de do 4 politic

Ask the retardeen Who deemed it fit to bring them on board.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Localtrouble: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
There's no cure for this mans illness at all..someone please wake him up from this terrible nightmare. Na by force to be President of Naija? He had his chance and he blew it, if hes thinking he will be as lucky as OBJ then he's in a for an endless journey and like he rightly said 'only death can stop' him. *fingers crossed watching cinema

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence / 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow / Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.