Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu (11428 Views)

Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President / 2015: We’ll Reclaim South-west States —pdp National Vice Chairman (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Sweetlemon(f): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2013
nairaman66:

Hmm.. Between two thieves, the lesser thief we'll choose come 2015 period!! grin.

Correct! that's what I'm trying to explain nau

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Wisdom89(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Al r thiefs in diferent forms.i wich dey wer no political parti self.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by theripper2: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2013
nkem Kalu: ....YES ACN IS AGGRIEVED EX-PDP MEMBERS WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE STEALING GOING ON IN PDP....AND AFTER SEVERAL COUSELLING PDP DOES NOT SEEM TO CHANGE AND THEY HAD TO LEAVE FOR ACN. THEY MUST JOIN HANDS TO PUSH OUT THOSE THIEVES CALLED PDP

U are funnier than Funny Bone. All I see in this pix are a bunch of aged, kleptomaniac mountebanks
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Faces of Evil. They look ugly.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by gunuvi(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2013
I and my family won't vote for any presidential candidate that is above 50 years old. Shikenna

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2013
you have said it all. but guy u too sharp O! how come you could know them and their intents so well. for me they have failed. they are PDP rebels. They all were in PDP. 2015 is for Nigerian Youths. we are taking back this country.
PointB:

Perfect articulated!

These bunch of old, tired, and retired politicians are certainly out for one thing and one thing only - to snatch the future from the the young ones for the benefit of their today. Individually and collectively, they have nothing new to suggest, let alone offer. Their basic, and only intention, is to acquire power for the sake of it, and never for the purpose of service to the nation. Their thinking is, 'if the shoeless Jonathan can become president, why not us privileged men'? Alas they have failed in advance.

Nigeria will certainly see beyond their messianic facade, to their selfish hearts!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by PENMIGHT(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: See, Tinubu is no saint! He's a thief sef.
But there are thieves and there are thieves.
Tinubu is the kind of thief we need now at the this particular point to help us do some really dirty work that a clean guy or a good guy will find too disgusting.
let's look at it this way, if you are a neat person and allergic to dirty things/places, you certainly wouldn't want to do some dirty work like clearing your gutter or stuffs like that. you employ someone who is used to filth.
There's just too much filth in the Nigerian system now and we need what I would call a very 'bad-good guy' to do this dirty job. We need him to clear out the filth to create way for a good guy to come in to do the good stuffs. It's like when you want to move into a new house, you clear out the dirt and scrub places before you start furnishing the house.
let's give ACN/APC a chance people, I am very sure they have something much more better to offer us than PDP. Just check out their membership and track records and compare it to PDP. ACN is not a saint party but you can see brilliant minds among them not just empty praise-singers and follow-follow people that mostly makes PDP. Please let's rid ourselves of sentiments. Sentiments will only rob us blind and lead us to our graves with frustration. I am a south-southerner. Proudly Akwa-Ibom, but I can't stand GEJ and his cohorts
God bless Nigeria!
I don't care who you are and from where you hailed from, but your style and the content of thoughts are simply irresistable. Your words are the creams of the creams of the creams! God bless Nigeria and all sane minds like you.

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by 1shortblackboy: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2013
dem all No b politicians again ? Abegi !e undecided
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Sweetlemon(f): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju: If to say na beans, PDP for don commot for Aso Rock since.....

PDP till another truly non-Tribal political party is formed from scratch..
ACN/APC is not a tribal party oga.
Are Buhari, Ribadu, Oshiomole, Ngigie, who are top ACN?APC cheifs Yorubas?
With the joining of APGA, ACN is now a truly Nigerian party. During their convention, didn't you see different kinds of regalias?
let's give these guys a chance please!

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2013
nkem kalu wake up before you are deceived again. you are indeed so funny. ACN are ex-pdp members who are angry the way pdp was stealing state fund and ....bla bla black sheep. hahahahahaha. your type fit vote for slowpoke wey saliva full for mouth in place of your dad. wake up.
the_ripper2:

U are funnier than Funny Bone. All I see in this pix are a bunch of aged, kleptomaniac mountebanks
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2013
DJDOLA: No youth among dis fooools sha
i peronally dont think we should choose a next president after 14years of mis-rule from some old men who just want to prove a selfish point to the successful version of themselves. There are young people even on Nairaland that can run this country well. Wallahi
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2013
This old men self. They are losers sha. Look at their bitter faces
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by DAMIGHT(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2013
I HATE APC,ACN Course It, I Hate ACN with passion TinuBu course it
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Ajibson98: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Acn 4 life......Bleep pdp and dere members
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2013
ACN AGENDA: TO PUSH OUT PDP COME 2015

PDP AGENDA: TO REMAIN IN POWER TILL ETERNITY, BREAKING RECORD AS THE LONGEST POLITICAL PARTY IN POWER IN GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD

how does it affect our lives Oh nigerians(common man).
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2013
park well joor, your own na to dey give chance upon chance.
Sweetlemon:
With the joining of APGA, ACN is now a truly Nigerian party. During their convention, didn't you see different kinds of regalias?
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

[b]First of all... APGA will never join forces with ACN (Yorubas) and CPC (Hausas).

We dont care how many traitor Igbo men join those parties. Okorocha and co can join anything they want, but the day APGA enters that God forsaken marriage with ACN & CPC, the East will automatically transfer to the PDP.

APC is a forced marriage driven by the insatiable hunger of the North to acquire Power again. We all know that in that merger, The North is the Husband, the Yorubas are the Main wife and the Igbos will be the concubine.

PDP from day one has been the only truly National Party.
CPC didnt eve bother campaigning in the South-South/East last elections, they thought the North and the Middle belt would give them the required votes to force a run off. Now they bribe a few sellouts and form a merger and think we will be decieved?!

A wolf in Sheep clothing is worse than a Wolf in Wolf clothing.. They creep up on you and devour you before you even realise it.

#iRepUMBLERRA!!

#PDP 2015.

#TeamJonathan

#TeamSouth-South

#TeamFreshAir

#InJoeWeTrust..

#TeamAbokiShineMyShoe.. grin [/b]

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by lekanwj(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2013
lacasa: aas long as PDP is dumped, fine by me.

14years of mis-rule is enough for a change.

"Only fools keep going the Wrong way Over and over again"
You are very correct. It is only fools that will do the same thing all over and expect different result. PDP is stale, stinking and above all bedeviled with non performers. We have a few trusted hands in this new arrangement. They deserve a chance.

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Sweetlemon(f): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]First of all... APGA will never join forces with ACN (Yorubas) and CPC (Hausas).

We dont care how many traitor Igbo men join those parties. Okorocha and co can join anything they want, but the day APGA enters that God forsaken marriage with ACN & CPC, the East will automatically transfer to the PDP.

APC is a forced marriage driven by the insatiable hunger of the North to acquire Power again. We all know that in that merger, The North is the Husband, the Yorubas are the Main wife and the Igbos will be the concubine.

CPC didnt eve bother campaigning in the South-South/East last year. Now they bribe a few sellouts and form a merger and think we will be decieved?!

A wolf in Sheep clothing is worse than a Wolf in Wolf clothing.. They creep up on you and devour you before you even realise it.

#iRepUMBLERRA!!

#PDP 2015.

#TeamJonathan

#TeamSouth-South

#TeamFreshAir

#InJoeWeTrust..

Oh really? Please speak for yourself! If/when APGA joins APC, the rest of you opposing Igbos can do nad about that!
But come o! You say you don't want to join APC because of the Yorubas and Hausas but at the same time you say that PDP is a national party. Are there not Yorubas and Hausas in PDP? Abeg wetin you mean by national party again becasue e be like say I no sabi book again o!
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by tpapi: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2013
I will miss gej by d time he finishes his 2nd term in 2019
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by cashmentor(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2013
Buhari would have brought out the yanshes of many thieves in this country.... so sad he's been losing and will still cont to do so coz of some Big Wings too scared of him!
that said...... all our leaders DNA carries some element of corruption...... so, any vibrant fearless charismatic youngman from either of both party, gat my vote.....
I fear APC will shoot their feets by feilding BUHARI, and I fear PDP will loss by fielding GEJ.... the Game is wide open, the best strategist will win.. this is were we test the brain and money power of Buhari, Tinubu, VS OBJ, Maradona, Atiku..
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by meforyou1(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2013
Can't wait for buhari to contest again, with his almajiri campaign coordinators. And lose again.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: See, Tinubu is no saint! He's a thief sef.
But there are thieves and there are thieves.
Tinubu is the kind of thief we need now at the this particular point to help us do some really dirty work that a clean guy or a good guy will find too disgusting.
let's look at it this way, if you are a neat person and allergic to dirty things/places, you certainly wouldn't want to do some dirty work like clearing your gutter or stuffs like that. you employ someone who is used to filth.
There's just too much filth in the Nigerian system now and we need what I would call a very 'bad-good guy' to do this dirty job. We need him to clear out the filth to create way for a good guy to come in to do the good stuffs. It's like when you want to move into a new house, you clear out the dirt and scrub places before you start furnishing the house.
let's give ACN/APC a chance people, I am very sure they have something much more better to offer us than PDP. Just check out their membership and track records and compare it to PDP. ACN is not a saint party but you can see brilliant minds among them not just empty praise-singers and follow-follow people that mostly makes PDP. Please let's rid ourselves of sentiments. Sentiments will only rob us blind and lead us to our graves with frustration. I am a south-southerner. Proudly Akwa-Ibom, but I can't stand GEJ and his cohorts
God bless Nigeria!
hear your self say check out their track record....are u a learner? why is ACN working as if to impress the people? just for 2015 and to deceive people to believing that they are better than PDP. check the past records in Nigerian politics and leadership style. Governments at any level which have seriously served the people are usually the ones under duress(one whose mandate is at stake maybe at the tribunal or supreme court or government of minority seekign for popularity. eg. Ngige, and the current ACN states etc). The only government that served with its might, and heart not to score any political cheap point or to save his seat but served out of what it truely is and believes in is DONALD DUKE. i need someone like that as president and not old fools who are playing politics with my food, light and security. once ACN steps into power, mark it down they will forget about all these their preaching and empty promise to deliver to the nigerian people.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Oh really? Please speak for yourself! If/when APGA joins APC, the rest of you opposing Igbos can do nad about that!
But come o! You say you don't want to join APC because of the Yorubas and Hausas but at the same time you say that PDP is a national party. Are there not Yorubas and Hausas in PDP? Abeg wetin you mean by national party again becasue e be like say I no sabi book again o!

Like I said, in the PDP, their is not clear tribal marking. You cant call them a Northern, Western, Southern or Eastern Party. Everyone is fully represented to the fullest there. No single side can lay claims to the Party. You know what I mean;

ACN (Former Alliance for Democracy AD) is a Yoruba Political Party.

CPC is a pure bred Hausa Party.

APGA is an Igbo Political Party.

PDP is for all of us..

#VoteUMBLERRA..

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Ayoko007: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2013
Adura_ngba:

This is why this nation seems to be retrogressing, no chance for the youth. Old cargoes who have been in power since independence are still gladiators in the political landscape.
all of them na same na ni,buhari and co are in sheep constume now,let them take hold of this thing called power,they would take of there sheep cloth and we shall behold their true nature"wolf"
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2013
me too, i always wanna see him loose. he has been secretly sponsoring bokoharam just because a sotuhern is a president. they feel it is their father's seat. He prefers killing and sponsoring bloodbath, killing women, babies and men just because he wants to rule Nigeria. Buhari should go and sleep. Even my last son can rule naija better than him. we dnt need him. anyway he can continue dreaming, since dreaming does not have tariff or does it need recharge card
me_for_you: Can't wait for buhari to contest again, with his almajiri campaign coordinators. And lose again.
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2013
he is right. how many times did buhari come to the east to campaign? pls jeeez let them all roast and die. i bet u any young technocrat of say 40yrs will win 2015
Sweetlemon:

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2013
Adura_ngba:

This is why this nation seems to be retrogressing, no chance for the youth. Old cargoes who have been in power since independence are still gladiators in the political landscape.

Idio...t
The nation is retrogessing because there is no chance for the youth... How many of the so called youth, stood up and challenged the so called oldies?!
I am sure you are part of the youth, what have you done to move Nigeria forward other than throw daft and dumb comments all over a public forum?!
What have you done other than vote a bunch of unprogressive, daft and good for nothing thieves into power?!

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by great666: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2013
SCAM
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Godmann(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2013
I suppose every one here wants a better future for Naija. I know it and believe it. The problem is that we all are seeing different version of one truth. Only God sees the whole truth.

From what I can see. APC is not seriously different from PDP. After all, they are same Nigerians. If we can remember the formative days of PDP, we had better people until Obasanjo hijacked the party and turned it to what it is today.

A better angel would have as well, hijacked that party to made it better for itself and we Nigerians.

Today, with GEJ at the helm of affairs; I know what PDP stands for.
PDP is a party of opportunists who share no dream for Nigerians. It is a party that exist to share Nigerians cakes among its members (not in any fair manner); that have failed to bake the cake. Therefore PDP cannot save Nigeria. The party also, is in the hands of unprincipled criminal elements. GEJ the commander in chief lack the intelligent, the guts and the sincerity to transform PDP and our nation. Personally, I am too scared of GEJ taking Nigeria till 2019 the way he is going.

AS for APC, a lot is pregnant. I cannot trust a lot of its founding members - they are as bad as PDP men. But the fact remains that because they are not yet in government; they will be more accomodative of change, if enough "Good people" can rally round them and urge to change. Also there are some good people who are in their midst.

So my position is that PDP will never get my vote. APC can get my vote if they show enough seriousness.
Not only that, I am ready to give my best to take away APC from the hands of the bad people to that of good people.

I have some candidate in APC who I am watching closely, if they emerge for any elective position, I will support them fully. If APC brings a candidate better than GEJ, they will have my vote.

Honestly, I don't see APC bringing a candidate that is worse than GEJ. My biggest and only fear in APC is that I do not trust Tinubu. He is a smart man, but too dirty for my liking.

In fact I am watching to see his bad move in order not to vote APC; but so long as he keep his bad moves to himself and his past; I will support APC. If Buhari/Shekaru/El Rufai/Ribadu or Unlikely Sanusi (CBN governor) emerge as their Presidential aspirant, I will not only vote them, I will donate financially for their campaign.

If they field a Yoruba man, they are dead on arrival. I do not see them fielding and Igbo man. If they field a smart and good South-South man, I will throw my weight fully; believing it was a decision made to counter GEJ.

I do not hate Yorubas, it's just that i will see it as a Tinubu agenda; and also believes that it will be too soon after Obasanjo and all the havoc he caused; for Yorubas to take another shot at Presidency.

As for my choice of northern candidate, I monitored the 1995/96 debates for power rotation, where the South begged the North for zoning; as a young man. I was ashamed to see Southern politicians deny same zoning when it gets to GEJ turn.

As a believe in justice and fairness; I think what we Southerners should do is to go up North and support the best material to rule us. Agreement must be respected at all time. Also, the whole essence of humanity and nationhood is to build oneness. No one that feel cheated will ever accept to be one with the other. Right now, the North feel strongly cheated out of zoning.

So we must start to cultivate the spirit of fairness and unity in this country. I know some will always claim that the North has rules for 38 years or so. But the fact is that they realized the evil they did in the past when they accepted zoning. Denying them zoning is like making them see how wrong they were to have conceded to zoning. I honestly think they accepted Zoning in the best interest of the nation. If we choose to throw away zoning, we must do it in fairness.

I do not believe in changing the rule of a game when the game has started. You draw the rule of any game before taking off. That is fairness. We southerners cannot deny zoning that we begged for. People must learn to be fair, even when it goes against their interest.

Young men and women; let make hair while the sun shines; if we cannot salvage Nigeria today, we not be able to do it in our lifetime. Africa and the black race need us to give them a county that can stand up for them.

We should start thinking on the best way to make Nigeria work.

Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2013
ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH PROGRESSIVES PARTY(ANYPP) - Let us form this and fight for our right. A youth must be a president. maximum age is 40. I am hearing Dino melaye asking me if the party has come already. Guy if i see you near our head office i go kill you. hahahahahahaa
Re: 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu by Tundeajani(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

CPC didnt eve bother campaigning in the South-South/East last elections, they thought the North and the Middle belt would give them the required votes to force a run off. Now they bribe a few sellouts and form a merger and think we will be decieved?!

#iRepUMBLERRA!!

#PDP 2015.

#TeamJonathan

#TeamSouth-South

#TeamFreshAir

#InJoeWeTrust..

i never knew sentimentally driven individuals like u still exist with d current woes pdp has compounded on nigerian politics..infact i weep for my country if this is d mindset of a section of us who call ourselves d next generation...that still i think u can still be salvaged through education....so dat d propangada of "i never had shoes when i was growing up" will not heighten ur realm of ignorance to waste d future of dis country for another 4 years.and let me tell you..that no matter d moronic psyche of u and ur bunch of ignoramus who call themselves pdp...nigerian is tired of corruption,we are fed up with lies,non deliverance of promise...so we are ready for d change..of d new dawn...in d mode of APC...if people like u remain still..we will sweep u and ur movement of dingbats called papa-destroy-pickin into d dustbin of extinction forever.god bless d innovators of apc.god bless nigeria.to hell with and ur gibberish propangada of d killers of d nigerian dream...we refuse to swallow trick of lies dis time.

20 All Time Most Influential People From Edo State. / APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser / NNPC Speaks On Mass Retrenchment Plans

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84