Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! (41177 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Gbam + / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by smajatt(m): 1:17am On May 06, 2013
physise: 24hrs na bt u can extend it
how do i xtend it.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by physise(m): 1:25am On May 06, 2013
smajatt:
how do i xtend it.
keep dailing d code ur time n date will be extended
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by biomedixexcel(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2013
Here is my little contribution as regard extending it!!!
note that if u av any amount of GB on your GBAM bonus and try to subscribe for always micro which is one month plan, you will loose whatever GB you av accumulated before and u will be given 260MB for the subscription.
So if you keep on pressing the multiplying code then it will be added to your 260MB!!!
Note that each day you are adding MB will not increase your validity of the ALWAYS MICRO PLAN for any reason, a month is a month!!!
The big plus is that before the expiry dat u can have up t #1000 on your account so that Glo will automatically give u another 260MB added to any amount of GB u av accumulated!!!
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2013
solidbroda: 500 GIG on point here.. grin
For data with 24 hours validity? This one na vanity jor.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2013
biomedixexcel: Here is my little contribution as regard extending it!!!
note that if u av any amount of GB on your GBAM bonus and try to subscribe for always micro which is one month plan, you will loose whatever GB you av accumulated before and u will be given 260MB for the subscription.
So if you keep on pressing the multiplying code then it will be added to your 260MB!!!
Note that each day you are adding MB will not increase your validity of the ALWAYS MICRO PLAN for any reason, a month is a month!!!
The big plus is that before the expiry dat u can have up t #1000 on your account so that Glo will automatically give u another 260MB added to any amount of GB u av accumulated!!!
This is just what I always do - topping up my 1000 always micro since January. Multipling your Gigs should be done after you have subscribed to at least the always micro, with this method, you can use ur gathered gigs till next year.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2013
luluosas:
Did you send the code plenty times? By the way, how did you know that you have 5MB?
thanks to u guys i downloaded 2 movies on my laptop yesterday and now have over 1Gig
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by twinskenny(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2013
osic:
thanks to u guys i downloaded 2 movies on my laptop yesterday and now have over 1Gig

welcome to the club grin
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2013
osic:
Glo - UNLIMITED
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jamesope04(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2013
Its enuf!! I got a new line, subscribed 2 always micro n started multiplying. I've gotten ova 4gig 2day. No more panicing on 24hrz ish. I won't mind if dis 32gig vanishes 2mao. I got anoda way out. Hehehehehe

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2013
james.ope04:
Its enuf!! I got a new line, subscribed 2 always micro n started multiplying. I've gotten ova 4gig 2day. No more panicing on 24hrz ish. I won't mind if dis 32gig vanishes 2mao. I got anoda way out. Hehehehehe
always micro? another way out? ja wasi nau, fill us in
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by smajatt(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2013
guys please help me ooo. i am now on gbam but after checking my data balance am told 'Welcome to Happy Return Data offer.10mb It will expire on 08/05/2013 13:53
Time: 06/05/2013 13:53:50' hav sent d code so many times but am nt credited
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2013
smajatt: guys please help me ooo. i am now on gbam but after checking my data balance am told 'Welcome to Happy Return Data offer.10mb It will expire on 08/05/2013 13:53
Time: 06/05/2013 13:53:50' hav sent d code so many times but am nt credited
just dont stop dialing the code, mine came after over 12 hours and right now, m on 4GB
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by smajatt(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
tnx bro, my glo speed is at 1.4mbs here so its freaking fast
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
smajatt: tnx bro, my glo speed is at 1.4mbs here so its freaking fast
what kind of phone are you using

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by smajatt(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2013
glo speed

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2013
smajatt: glo speed
dis is not up to 1mb/s nau
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by smajatt(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2013
jubrealguy: dis is not up to 1mb/s nau
it flunctuates...

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2013
smajatt:
it flunctuates...
i see, how much is glo modem
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by davidoisamoje: 3:12pm On May 06, 2013
I can't move to to glo G-BAM y do I need to get a new sim undecidedI can't move to to glo G-BAM y do I need to get a new sim
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2013
davidoisamoje: I can't move to to glo G-BAM y do I need to get a new sim undecidedI can't move to to glo G-BAM y do I need to get a new sim
maybe
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by smajatt(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2013
jubrealguy: i see, how much is glo modem
can't tell i bot it long ago
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2013
smajatt: can't tell i bot it long ago
okay, thanks
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2013
jubrealguy: i see, how much is glo modem
NetPro will cost you N7,500 (in the open market) but, it will cost you N11,000 with subscription from Glo world offices, while Bolt will cost you N4,000 only.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2013
luluosas:
NetPro will cost you N7,500 (in the open market) but, it will cost you N11,000 with subscription from Glo world offices, while Bolt will cost you N4,000 only.
can you just highlight the differences between the two

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by physise(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2013
jubrealguy: can you just highlight the differences between the two
all na d same but glo bolt is faster
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2013
physise: all na d same but glo bolt is faster
if BOLT is faster and cheaper, who da hell needs NET PRO
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2013
And it keeps getting better 4127MB #OluwaIsInvolved cheesysmileycheesysmiley
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2013
jubrealguy: can you just highlight the differences between the two
Bolt was released with the argument that it is faster but, from experience, they are the same. The advantage NetPro has over Bolt is the fact that, you can unlock it thereby allowing you to use other network Sim cards but with Bolt, never.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by figment232(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2013
After amassing about 2gig on my fone i decided to connect my sim in a router to see if i can browse with 2or 3 more systems.I noticed that the speed goes down considerable.in fact it does browse well at all,but wen i use a usb stick on my laptop with the same sim,the speed its like speed of light.WHY? Whats d use of all these plenty mb if u cant share it and use on others systems?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
figment232: After amassing about 2gig on my fone i decided to connect my sim in a router to see if i can browse with 2or 3 more systems.I noticed that the speed goes down considerable.in fact it does browse well at all,but wen i use a usb stick on my laptop with the same sim,the speed its like speed of light.WHY?
Well, I have never used a angry
figment232: After amassing about 2gig on my fone i decided to connect my sim in a router to see if i can browse with 2or 3 more systems.I noticed that the speed goes down considerable.in fact it does browse well at all,but wen i use a usb stick on my laptop with the same sim,the speed its like speed of light.WHY?
Well, I have never used a Router before but, I usually connect 3 devices to my phone using Hotspot and even though I am in a 2G coverage area, we do browse well with G-BAM free data bonus.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by newazuka: 7:56pm On May 06, 2013
My Gbam cannot browse or download beyond 19mb, can anybody help.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2013
newazuka: My Gbam cannot browse or download beyond 19mb, can anybody help.
listen mr man,network profider has nvr been a cause for short download on any device the raw fact is ur browser,d one u use doesnt go beyond that,i guess its programmed..on dis gbam (with uc browser) i download file of 150mb @an instant,no break whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / First Touch Soccer 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.