Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! (41176 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Gbam + / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2013
osic:
its not working! Maybe cos i still have data i dialed the code and #5 was deducted and i tried again and it gave me one kin msg lyk dis! But i wouldn't mind if you give me the MTN cheat too
I know nothing about MTN but Glo. So, what message did you get when you dialled the code?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2013
I dialed the code about 1hr ago and haven't received any messages only N5 was deducted and if i dial it again it'll display a message saying i can't please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2013
luluosas:
Did they sent you any messages?
no!
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2013
luluosas:
I know nothing about MTN but Glo. So, what message did you get when you dialled the code?
press 1 to join G-Bam N5 would be deducted bla bla bla and when i dialed again it says something like i can't register twice or something
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by davidoisamoje: 4:22pm On May 05, 2013
I can not migrate to Gbam it keeps telling me error try again later what do problem.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2013
osic:
press 1 to join G-Bam N5 would be deducted bla bla bla and when i dialed again it says something like i can't register twice or something
Did you press 1 and send after that initial message on your screen? If you do, then you have successfully registered for the Glo G-BAM plan.
Now, after your successful registration, this is the messages that will be displaying on your screen anytime you send the code again: The profile you have selected is same as your current profile. So, if this is not the message displaying on your screen, your G-BAM activation is not successful yet, therefore, you need to keep dialling *100*5*1# code to register.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2013
davidoisamoje: I can not migrate to Gbam it keeps telling me error try again later what do problem.
What is the error message displaying on your screen?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2013
luluosas:
Did you press 1 and send after that initial message on your screen? If you do, then you have successfully registered for the Glo G-BAM plan.
Now, after your successful registration, this is the messages that will be displaying on your screen anytime you send the code again: The profile you have selected is same as your current profile. So, if this is not the message displaying on your screen, your G-BAM activation is not successful yet, therefore, you need to keep dialling *100*5*1# code to register.
that's exactly what happened! This is the message i got but i haven't received any text msg! ''The profile you have selected is same as your current profile.'' what next?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by davidoisamoje: 4:48pm On May 05, 2013
luluosas:
What is the error message displaying on your screen?
the last operation was cancelled due to system error. Please try again later
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by hamedade2000(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2013
osic:
that's exactly what happened! This is the message i got but i haven't received any text msg! ''The profile you have selected is same as your current profile.'' what next?
So jez keep on dialing d code till Mama calls...dah z d msg u'll keep getting. Use *127*0# to check ur balance...I can assure u ur MB z already pregnant
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by beehighdee(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2013
osic:
you good to go....just check your balance by dial *127*0# and if you don't see any mb...just wait for a while....
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by hamedade2000(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2013
davidoisamoje: the last operation was cancelled due to system error. Please try again later
My broda...I can assure u dah no1 can help wif dah...av bin calling dia customer service for lyk 2 weeks now n dey r yet to get it done...My simple advice z ...GET A NEW SIM
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2013
beehighdee:
you good to go....just check your balance by dial *127*0# and if you don't see any mb...just wait for a while....
i just got a msg saying im now on GBam and i have only 5MB pls help u guys are saying you've got 1GIG and so on why im i having 5MB??
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2013
osic:
i just got a msg saying im now on GBam and i have only 5MB pls help u guys are saying you've got 1GIG and so on why im i having 5MB??
Did you send the code plenty times? By the way, how did you know that you have 5MB?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2013
davidoisamoje: the last operation was cancelled due to system error. Please try again later
That's actually network error as I just activated a G-BAM plan now stress free. So, try again.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by davidoisamoje: 7:34pm On May 05, 2013
@luluosas Have been trying scene morning but still nothing did u do it on a new sim or old one
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2013
davidoisamoje: @luluosas Have been trying scene morning but still nothing did u do it on a new sim or old one
The Sim is old but I just migrated it to G-BAM successfully. Now, do you have up to N5 in your account?
However, try to join Flexi by dialling *135*1# and then come back to G-BAM by dialling *100*5*1#. Try it and let's see.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2013
luluosas:
Did you send the code plenty times? By the way, how did you know that you have 5MB?
after i got the msg that im now on gbam i den checked my data balance and its 5MB
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Dabss(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
I noticed the mbs does not depend on the number of times you dial the code cos I dialed it for like 20 times and got 65mb
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by physise(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
I noticed the mbs does not depend on the number of times you dial the code cos I dialed it for like 20 times and got 65mb
it depends o i have 24gig nw
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by davidoisamoje: 8:30pm On May 05, 2013
@luluosas when I sent *135*1# d reply was that it only available to prepaid customers what should I do now pls
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2013
davidoisamoje: @luluosas when I sent *135*1# d reply was that it only available to prepaid customers what should I do now pls
Well, keep trying the G-BAM code *100*5*1# or contact Glo on twitter at www.twitter.com/glocare
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2013
osic:
after i got the msg that im now on gbam i den checked my data balance and its 5MB
Then, keep dialling the G-BAM code *100*5*1#
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jamesope04(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2013
physise: it depends o i have 24gig nw
32gig on point here
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2013
james.ope04:
32gig on point here
500 GIG on point here.. grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by physise(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2013
solidbroda: 500 GIG on point here.. grin
haa hw u take reach dat one
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by bedford101(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2013
500gb on point===u can lie ooo, if u say 50gb i fit manage bliv u nor be 500gb, u for say 1terrabyt na grin
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by bedford101(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2013
glo don tire they dont send that their numerious msg again o lol
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by WackyJ1(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2013
For those complaining of disconnection, the reason just clicked in my head, it is because another application is trying to access the internet at the same time as you using your current internet connect and gloflat apn does not allow that, it must be the only access point connecting at a time, so just make sure that nothing is trying to connect with another access point when you are and you'll be fine
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by onenessone: 12:14am On May 06, 2013
luluosas:
I have never extended my free G-BAM MB before, I only
multiply my own dialling the code thereby extending the
expiring date and time with another 24 hours. Thank you.

oh okay, thanks, i did but dint work as expected
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by onenessone: 12:30am On May 06, 2013
james.ope04:
32gig on point here

and when does it expire, in 24hrs or what?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by physise(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2013
onenessone:

and when does it expire, in 24hrs or what?
24hrs na bt u can extend it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / First Touch Soccer 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.