Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! (41098 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Gbam + / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jamesope04(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2013
naamy: mtn unlimited still blazin with the new method.for those that did not get the 1st method be4 it was blocked.halla me on 08038518464 to get the new method.join the train while it last.....
how much wil it cost me?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2013
What amazes me d most is.i dnt get to knw how many mb or gig i have,dey dnt tell me,cus am on postpaid i think,bt i keep pressing d code and keep browsing!.covered over 300mb today
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by figment232(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2013
i tried the gbam code but its telling me i wud be charged N105 to migrate.Anyway to evade this charge?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2013
figment232: i tried the gbam code but its telling me i wud be charged N105 to migrate.Anyway to evade this charge?
hmmm!..lols..u dey find araha when u dnt wonna pay 1st,sorry eh! U have gotta gave dat amount b4 enrolling
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by maxjax(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: av been registered but on dialing the code *100*5*1#, its telling me "THE PROFILE YOU SELECTED IS SAME AS YOUR CURRENT PROFILE" So, how am i gonna get my MB if it keeps telling me that.....thanks bro for your concern
beehighdee:
juz lay low d mb wil cum later and if you cant wait maybe you should off your phone for lyk an hour and on it back den you wil receive msgs
jubrealguy: av been registered but on dialing the code *100*5*1#, its telling me "THE PROFILE YOU SELECTED IS SAME AS YOUR CURRENT PROFILE" So, how am i gonna get my MB if it keeps telling me that.....thanks bro for your concern

very correct!
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2013
maxjax:

very correct!
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2013
maxjax:

very correct!
what's correct
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: pls, when you dial d *100*5*1#, what response do you get, reply me ASAP...........Thanks bro
THE PROFILE YOU SELECTED IS SAME AS YOUR CURRENT PROFILE but, the messages does not come immediately. So, you have to be patient okay.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
What amazes me d most is.i dnt get to knw how many mb or gig i have,dey dnt tell me,cus am on postpaid i think,bt i keep pressing d code and keep browsing!.covered over 300mb today
Oga sir, by the time Glo bring your postpaid bill at the end of the month, you will understand say khaki no be leather.
For God sake, G-BAM is a prepaid plan and not a postpaid plan.
For the avoidance of doubt, this is the response you will get from a postpaid line when you dial G-BAM code *100*5*1# Sorry, your operation fail, please dial the Call Center! So, where are you getting your free MBs from?
However, don't forget that a postpaid line does not charge your account immediately. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 2:06am On May 03, 2013
luluosas:
Oga sir, by the time Glo bring your postpaid bill at the end of the month, you will understand say khaki no be leather.
For God sake, G-BAM is a prepaid plan and not a postpaid plan.
For the avoidance of doubt, this is the response you will get from a postpaid line when you dial G-BAM code *100*5*1# Sorry, your operation fail, please dial the Call Center! So, where are you getting your free MBs from?
However, don't forget that a postpaid line does not charge your account immediately. Thank you.
old news! Dude am on postpaid and i still get the gbam ish dnt argue,oh and besides have nt really been a fan of using glo to call or something ,and i still recharge easily,so WTH.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by naamy: 4:09am On May 03, 2013
james.ope04:
how much wil it cost me?
just call me.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
old news! Dude am on postpaid and i still get the gbam ish dnt argue,oh and besides have nt really been a fan of using glo to call or something ,and i still recharge easily,so WTH.
Please, can you upload the screen shot of your postpaid line when you dial the G-BAM code. Thank you.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2013
luluosas:
Please, can you upload the screen shot of your postpaid line when you dial the G-BAM code. Thank you.
.fine.
Screenshot 1:when i was tryna migrate to anoda plan.
Screenshot 2:the gbam code
screenshot 3:after dailing d code.happy now?.i use my old symbian for my glo,thats why i said i dnt really use it

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by lat4real: 7:23am On May 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
.fine.
screenshot 3:after dailing d code.happy now?.i use my old symbian for my glo,thats why i said i dnt really use it

Your sim is not postpaid but prepaid
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2013
lat4real:

Your sim is not postpaid but prepaid
did u actually looked @ the 1st shot?.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2013
luluosas:
THE PROFILE YOU SELECTED IS SAME AS YOUR CURRENT PROFILE but, the messages does not come immediately. So, you have to be patient okay.
thanks bro, av git 250mb already
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by lat4real: 7:55am On May 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
did u actually looked @ the 1st shot?.

Yeah, you can call customer care to confirm. They will explain to you why it's so.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Youngpo413: 8:37am On May 03, 2013
No more multiplication,I hope you all enjoyed while it lasted?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by figment232(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2013
Young po413: No more multiplication,I hope you all enjoyed while it lasted?
Are u serious?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
.fine.
Can you please call 200 from that Sim now and get back with the response you will get. I am waiting for you please. Thank you.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2013
Please, don't say what you have less information about for now. Thank you.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jamesope04(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2013
For ur mind right? I've multiplied 2day n I'm stil multiplying presently.. Just a step away 4rm 22gig
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2013
james.ope04:
For ur mind right? I've multiplied 2day n I'm stil multiplying presently.. Just a step away 4rm 22gig
ha!.so u jst sit down oneplace dey type code all through a day.smh
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by figment232(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2013
mine has multiplied oo i now have 59mb from 5mb this morning
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2013
abeg, i don tire to download oooooo, thanks to glo
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2013
jubrealguy: abeg, i don tire to download oooooo, thanks to glo
I hope you porting your other network lines to GLOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jamesope04(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ha!.so u jst sit down oneplace dey type code all through a day.smh
I have a sibling who helps in doing dat when he's back 4rm sch.. He's always willing 2 help me snd d code ni o
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by figment232(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2013
Each time i play youtube video glo deducts money frm my credit.Meanwhile i have 64mb freee bonus.Whats happening?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by hamedade2000(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2013
When I try to check my balance with *127*0# it says I av no subscription. Wah does dah mean peeps
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 03, 2013
Still yet to receive mine fr today o,tho i stl get 650mb hop say dem neva
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jamesope04(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2013
After enuf streaming n downloading, my balance dropped down..

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2013
hamedade2000: When I try to check my balance with *127*0# it says I av no subscription. Wah does dah mean peeps
That's because your account is not active yet. Keep pressing that code until you start to receive the messages and then your account Will become active.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Infinix hot 4 X557 Full Specifications / Man Receives Unreleased Google Pixel 7 Pro After Placing Order For Pixel 6 Pro. / Top 5 Smartphones In Nigeria Under N40,000 (July 2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.