Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! (41097 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Gbam + / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2013
figment232: Each time i play youtube video glo deducts money frm my credit.Meanwhile i have 64mb freee bonus.Whats happening?
Please, are you using a BB? If no, what profile (APN) are you using on your non BB device? However, I stream Youtube with my active G-BAM free MBs and zero zero naira in my account.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2013
figment232: i tried the gbam code but its telling me i wud be charged N105 to migrate.Anyway to evade this charge?

recharge ur phone and migrate then keep on surfing...gudluck
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2013
figment232: Each time i play youtube video glo deducts money frm my credit.Meanwhile i have 64mb freee bonus.Whats happening?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2013
What is wrong with Glo or, is it my phone?
My phone fell down around 5pm this evening, and everything scattered with the battery also removed.
So, after packing it back and starting my phone, I discovered that the Internet signal no longer showed up. I just concluded that it was network.
But, when I switched to Airtel, surprisingly, the Internet signal came up although the Airtel have not been browsing over 6 days now.
As I switched back to Glo G-BAM, I discovered that my email was synchronizing, I was wondering initially as I didn't bothered to try to connect to the Internet.
After a while, I decided to connect, lo and behold, there was Internet access and my browsing smooth without Internet signal on the phone, even as I am writing this now. So, what is wrong with Glo or is it my phone?
I can't know when there's network or not now as there's no Internet signal to show it. What should I do to get the Internet signal to display on Glo now?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jamesope04(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2013
luluosas: What is wrong with Glo or, is it my phone?
My phone fell down around 5pm this evening, and everything scattered with the battery also removed.
So, after packing it back and starting my phone, I discovered that the Internet signal no longer showed up. I just concluded that it was network.
But, when I switched to Airtel, surprisingly, the Internet signal came up although the Airtel have not been browsing over 6 days now.
As I switched back to Glo G-BAM, I discovered that my email was synchronizing, I was wondering initially as I didn't bothered to try to connect to the Internet.
After a while, I decided to connect, lo and behold, there was Internet access and my browsing smooth without Internet signal on the phone, even as I am writing this now. So, what is wrong with Glo or is it my phone?
Lyk I experienced such last week. No operator logo, no netwk bar but my phone connected n was browsing. It came back 2 normal afta somtyms though
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2013
james.ope04:
Lyk I experienced such last week. No operator logo, no netwk bar but my phone connected n was browsing. It came back 2 normal afta somtyms though
Okay. Thanks for posting.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by WackyJ1(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2013
luluosas:
Okay. Thanks for posting.
Norman glo ish,sometimes they just seize their signal
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2013
james.ope04:
It's showing now. Meanwhile, 40 G-BAM messages just came in now.

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2013
Young po413: No more multiplication,I hope you all enjoyed while it lasted?
Shebi I told you to speak about what you know. What will you say about the 40 G-BAM messages I received just now?

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by W3xy1(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2013
luluosas:
Shebi I told you to speak about what you know. What will you say about the 40 G-BAM messages I received just now?
i beg pay ur vow o. u dey owe GOD?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2013
W3xy1: i beg pay ur vow o. u dey owe GOD?
Thank you. I left that message there as I haven't pay the vow yet.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by WackyJ1(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2013
Annoying 200 and something messages came in now. Just when you want to do something
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2013
WackyJ1: Annoying 200 and something messages came in now. Just when you want to do something
Why are you annoyed? Isn't you that press and press? If they didn't reply now, you will complain. Now that they have replied you with over 1GB free data, you are still complaining. Which one you no dey sef?

2 Likes

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Tonero2162: 11:17am On May 04, 2013
luluosas:
Why are you annoyed? Isn't you that press and press? If they didn't reply now, you will complain. Now that they have replied you with over 1GB free data, you are still complaining. Which one you no dey sef?
Me i received 7gb msg yestaday. I dialled up to 1,000 times.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 04, 2013
james.ope04:
Gudmorning NLders. For those who still doubt d multiplier ish on GBAM, I wasted more than 2gig downloading some avi movies yesterday. Just this morning, I've accumulated more than 1gig. Veiw d screenshots below 2 confirm my blabbing
Pls site did u download all those movie?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On May 04, 2013
Pls NL pals...which site can i download korean movies like City hunter or a man called God?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by twinskenny(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2013
my own dey multiply ooo i like am.. but how can i extend the validity period grin
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by onenessone: 2:39pm On May 04, 2013
seunlayi: yes, subscribe always micro and u will be having 7gig + for the next 30 days

Hello dear friend, your help is needed here again, i had about 8gig on my Gbam when i read your way of extending the period, i subscribed to the always micro monthly, but lost all the 8gig i had on b4 the subscription, all i had then was the 260mb given fo the micro but have gain ground again since then.

The problem now is that i have a friend with 6gig already too, is there anyway he can subscribe and still keep his already obtained gig, just in case i did something wrong in my own case. over to you.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by onenessone: 10:09am On May 05, 2013
onenessone:

Hello dear friend, your help is needed here again, i had about 8gig on my Gbam when i read your way of extending the period, i subscribed to the always micro monthly, but lost all the 8gig i had on b4 the subscription, all i had then was the 260mb given fo the micro but have gain ground again since then.

The problem now is that i have a friend with 6gig already too, is there anyway he can subscribe and still keep his already obtained gig, just in case i did something wrong in my own case. over to you.

@luluosas
this is also for you, any idea
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2013
onenessone:

@luluosas
this is also for you, any idea
I have never extended my free G-BAM MB before, I only
multiply my own dialling the code thereby extending the
expiring date and time with another 24 hours. Thank you.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Oritna94(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2013
It seems it has been blocked.i tried this morning but no show.any1 wit similar experience ?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2013
Oritna94: It seems it has been blocked.i tried this morning but no show.any1 wit similar experience ?
Not true. All the ones I sent this morning have been added to my MB but no single message yet. So, check your MB balance to confirm.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 05, 2013
Plsss whr can i download ghanaian abi ghanian movies?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2013
Guys please help me cos i am new here! is the code *100*1*5# b'cos dats wat i dialed and it deducted #5 from me please let me know if i am on the right track or please help me send the code to osikomaiyaademola@gmail.com
pleasssssse!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by biomedixexcel(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2013
My own is not multiplying again ooo

MTN UNLIMITED ALL THE WAY
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2013
biomedixexcel: My own is not multiplying again ooo

please give me the MTN own i just heard about the GLO stuff and i don't even know the code kindly help
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by twinskenny(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2013
biomedixexcel: My own is not multiplying again ooo

3gb already today... thats enuf for me
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2013
osic: Guys please help me cos i am new here! is the code *100*1*5# b'cos dats wat i dialed and it deducted #5 from me please let me know if i am on the right track or please help me send the code to osikomaiyaademola@gmail.com
pleasssssse!!!!!!!!!!!
The code is *100*5*1#
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2013
twinskenny: 3gb already today... thats enuf for me
Did they sent you any messages?
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by osic(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2013
luluosas:
The code is *100*5*1#
its not working! Maybe cos i still have data i dialed the code and #5 was deducted and i tried again and it gave me one kin msg lyk dis! But i wouldn't mind if you give me the MTN cheat too

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Infinix hot 4 X557 Full Specifications / Man Receives Unreleased Google Pixel 7 Pro After Placing Order For Pixel 6 Pro. / Top 5 Smartphones In Nigeria Under N40,000 (July 2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.