Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! (41104 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Gbam + / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2013
me dnt even see my mbs sef bt am browsing free
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by michael6mint: 6:18pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1....likely to be glo ambassador id DVOLT with new hit track

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Ekennovative(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
me dnt even see my mbs sef bt am browsing free

pls. Bro. Text me the code to migrate to GLOGBAM and the multiplier code...pls. http://fb.com/ekennovative
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2013
I am not even trying multiply yet this people are just multiplying and sending sms
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Ekennovative(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2013
Luluosas or anybody should kindly send the multiplier code to my facebook inbox here=> http://fb.com/ekennovative
I kept on redailing the migration code but the response I get is that "The profile you have selected is the same as your current profile".

Someone should pls. Inbox me the code http://fb.com/ekennovative
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jereal(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2013
Kamaye: I thought it was my phone that has problem but thank god the network is back again. Meanwhile the megabytes keeps pumping in even if i didn't dial the code.

lol same here... I switched on my phone only to receive 50+ sms,,, I think they're replies to the countless codes in past days
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Ekennovative(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2013
jereal:

lol same here... I switched on my phone only to receive 50+ sms,,, I think they're replies to the countless codes in past days

which code naa inbox me here http://fb.com/ekennovative
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Fourcade(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2013
^Dial the Gbam code *100*5*1# as many times as you wish

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2013
preetyjoy: I am not even trying multiply yet this people are just multiplying and sending sms
If you don't send the code, there is no way Glo will be giving you the free MB like that.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2013
Ekennovative: Luluosas or anybody should kindly send the multiplier code to my facebook inbox here=> http://fb.com/ekennovative
I kept on redailing the migration code but the response I get is that "The profile you have selected is the same as your current profile".

Someone should pls. Inbox me the code http://fb.com/ekennovative
You are already doing it. Keep on dialing even without receiving messages from them.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Ekennovative(m): 3:49am On May 02, 2013
smiley 685 mb so far thanks to you all.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Ekennovative(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2013
Is there any solution to the expiry date? Mine is 3/5/2013.....just tomorrow sad
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by seunlayi(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Ekennovative]Is there any solution to the expiry date? Mine is 3/5/2013.....just tomorrow sad[/quote subscribe to any of their package i.e. 100 naira for one day or you can copy me by subscribing to the 1000 naira monthly plan so that you can be rest assured that if the multiplier stops tomorrow you will still have ur data.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by naamy: 11:06am On May 02, 2013
mtn unlimited still blazin with the new method.for those that did not get the 1st method be4 it was blocked.halla me on 08038518464 to get the new method.join the train while it last.....
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2013
It's telling me that m on the same profile. Does that mean m not entitled to d gbam bonus
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2013
Ekennovative: smiley 685 mb so far thanks to you all.
Guy, how i go take do this stuff na
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2013
james.ope04:
I sent the multiplier code as many times as possible last night. But to my greatest surprise, I checked my balance this morning and this is what the response reads
Guy, ja mi si nau, i go take do this stuff, because it's telling me i'm already on the selected profile
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by maxjax(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: Guy, ja mi si nau, i go take do this stuff, because it's telling me i'm already on the selected profile

just keep on doin it that way,...that's the trick
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by Fourcade(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: Guy, ja mi si nau, i go take do this stuff, because it's telling me i'm already on the selected profile
bros,just keep dialing the code.Thatz the message you'll get each time you dial it.To check your data balance, dial *127*0#
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2013
maxjax:

just keep on doin it that way,...that's the trick
0n checking my remaining data, it's still 0
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2013
Fourcade:
bros,just keep dialing the code.Thatz the message you'll get each time you dial it.To check your data balance, dial *127*0#
sure,i avnt stoppd dialing it but my data is still 0
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2013
Ekennovative: Is there any solution to the expiry date? Mine is 3/5/2013.....just tomorrow sad
It's a 24hr bonus and so, it will always expire at exactly the last time you were credited. Now, to ensure that your free bonus does not expire, ensure that you keep dialing the code everyday because, as soon as you receive new free MB, your validity will be changed.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2013
luluosas:
It's a 24hr bonus and so, it will always expire at exactly the last time you were credited. Now, to ensure that your free bonus does not expire, ensure that you keep dialing the code everyday because, as soon as you receive new free MB, your validity will be changed.
Will it work without credit on your phone
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by luluosas(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: Will it work without credit on your phone
For a month now, my account has been reading 0.00 naira and my MB just keep multiplying after pressing the code.
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2013
luluosas:
For a month now, my account has been reading 0.00 naira and my MB just keep multiplying after pressing the code.
pls, when you dial d *100*5*1#, what response do you get, reply me ASAP...........Thanks bro
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by hamedade2000(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2013
Guess it's not possible to migrate to Gbam cos everytime I try I always get "the last operation was cancelled due to system eRror. Try again later."
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by spcoded: 4:28pm On May 02, 2013
Thanks you all for code s
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2013
luluosas: My G-BAM just keep pumping in with zero naira in my account. Hope yours is still coming in.
m dialing *100*5*1# qnd it keeps telling me av selected the same as my current profile, guy wetin i go do na, i no won miss this awuf na
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by maxjax(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: 0n checking my remaining data, it's still 0

it seems to me u haven't been registered yet on the GBam package, u 'll receive a msg to that effect. . .
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2013
maxjax:

it seems to me u haven't been registered yet on the GBam package, u 'll receive a msg to that effect. . .
av been registered but on dialing the code *100*5*1#, its telling me "THE PROFILE YOU SELECTED IS SAME AS YOUR CURRENT PROFILE" So, how am i gonna get my MB if it keeps telling me that.....thanks bro for your concern
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by beehighdee(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: av been registered but on dialing the code *100*5*1#, its telling me "THE PROFILE YOU SELECTED IS SAME AS YOUR CURRENT PROFILE" So, how am i gonna get my MB if it keeps telling me that.....thanks bro for your concern
juz lay low d mb wil cum later and if you cant wait maybe you should off your phone for lyk an hour and on it back den you wil receive msgs
Re: Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2013
beehighdee:
juz lay low d mb wil cum later and if you cant wait maybe you should off your phone for lyk an hour and on it back den you wil receive msgs
thanks oga mi, i'll do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Top 5 Smartphones In Nigeria Under N40,000 (July 2014) / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / First Touch Soccer 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.