Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala (11606 Views)

For Criticising Aregbesola, Thugs Attack Newspaper Readers At Newsstand / I’ve Received Threats For Criticising Buhari — Sheik Gumi / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala by Raymondgabriel(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
bloggernaija: Apart from the yoruba who more often than others, rise above the fray,the rest of the country is riddled with gross nepotism,prejudice and ethnic paranoia and hatred.go to any civil service department ,it is either dominated by the northerners or the Ibos. The only place you will see yorubas in the majority is the oil industry and you know the oil coys employ people on merit.Those government departments are usually so badly run that they will be crying to be transferred to the southwest from their home state or headquarters..they will forever cry marginalization until they start killing each other.
The yorubas in most cases have voted with their feet. Many have had to seek employment overseas. The only ones I pity are those left at home who are not part of the Oga at the top . i also know that there are many competent people from all ethnic nationalities in nigeria. Only a tribalists would say there are are none. Nigeria remains a combustible and unsophisticated country. Only a fool would fail to notice the rapid increase and high concentration within a short period, of policy makers of ibo extraction at the helms of the financial industry .it would have been different their policies are improving the lots of nigerian . However, it is a sea of red ink and debt galore. My take is that people should avoid actions that will be hanged on the neck of a whole ethnic nationality
u re a tribalist!! Long comment witout a single point. Its nt abt hw long bt abt hw deep!! U lack ideas!!!

1 Like

Re: NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala by LivingSaint(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2013
bloggernaija: Apart from the yoruba who more often than others, rise above the fray,the rest of the country is riddled with gross nepotism,prejudice and ethnic paranoia and hatred.go to any civil service department ,it is either dominated by the northerners or the Ibos. The only place you will see yorubas in the majority is the oil industry and you know the oil coys employ people on merit.Those government departments are usually so badly run that they will be crying to be transferred to the southwest from their home state or headquarters..they will forever cry marginalization until they start killing each other.
The yorubas in most cases have voted with their feet. Many have had to seek employment overseas. The only ones I pity are those left at home who are not part of the Oga at the top . i also know that there are many competent people from all ethnic nationalities in nigeria. Only a tribalists would say there are are none. Nigeria remains a combustible and unsophisticated country. Only a fool would fail to notice the rapid increase and high concentration within a short period, of policy makers of ibo extraction at the helms of the financial industry .it would have been different their policies are improving the lots of nigerian . However, it is a sea of red ink and debt galore. My take is that people should avoid actions that will be hanged on the neck of a whole ethnic nationality
D.U.M.M.Y.
Re: NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala by Biafradiplomat: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2013
musak27: I cry bitterly when I see one person correcting another's mistake with a mistake. Don't you know how to build on your points, without attacking the man. That is one fallacy inherent in almost every comment I see on nairaland. With all sincerity and no obscurity and no obnoxiousness, I feel he was truly bias . But the bone of contention here is are not also bias. If you want to be an intellectual ,think and talk like one. Nairalanders deserve an apology from you, for your string of abuses ,ballyhoo comments and mediocre critic of this piece.
You are simply making a mounting out of a mole hole. I read through Willy 7 post you critised and did not see were he assaulted the sensibilities of nairalanders rather you are the one being hypocritical by doing the very thing you complained about. You are not as inteligent as you assume to be.
Re: NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala by fr3do(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
kamez: HMmmmmm so much for freedom of speech in naija

what about slander?
Re: NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala by musak27: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Biafra diplomat: You are simply making a mounting out of a mole hole. I read through Willy 7 post you critised and did not see were he assaulted the sensibilities of nairalanders rather you are the one being hypocritical by doing the very thing you complained about. You are not as inteligent as you assume to be.
you are bias, I know for sure. So, I can't argue with you someone who is even afraid to use his real name on Nairaland. I am principled,I do not follow the crowd, more so my greatest literary icon has always been achebe till his death. Yet, I am hausa, so you diplomatic coward clown whose jokes are fuelled by tribalism should rest your head and avoid protecting people's asses when yours is open to attack.
Re: NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala by 4chi: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2013

You have said it all. ONLY the yorubas who by virtue of their egalitarian history have risen above the primordial primitiveness a nd gross nepotism in public office. Okonjo iweala with all her so called foreign degrees have proven herself no better than the typical ibo irredentist. Under obasanjo, an ibo was the CBN governor and minister of finance.( unprecedented) while another was in charge of his domestic affairs. One can simply wonder what the scenario will look like when the ibo gets to the presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered / Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View / APC Primaries In Enugu A Charade – Okechukwu, VON DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.