Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Dealing With The Ex~ Factor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With The Ex~ Factor (1012 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Paulkigame: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
the post has been removed
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Paulkigame: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by hidenconyo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Paulkigame: pls moderator no front page as i dont want so much publicity.
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by hidenconyo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
Paulkigame: trust members from romance section to give me advice
advice plsss
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by rekeson: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
She had an affair with him even doh he was married.

Den u came in and she opened her legs 4 u as well. U know wot I think? dat ur babe is a loosed babe. Guy go get urself a decent girl n quit trying to save a relationship dat was already dead on arrival.
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Paulkigame: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
thanks, am not exactly hoping to marry a virgin. we all had our dirty past. i dont want to judge her. am ready to put her past behind me. i want to her to stop being friends with him. need advice on how to approach the situation without causing so much problem. were really are happy couple till late.
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sit her down and blow correct sense into her head. Given their history, she's just supposed to be on the normal colleagues level now, not going to lunch with him. It's good that she confessed to you but in this situation, you have to be careful. Since they had something together before and still see each other almost everyday, there's a chance something might still happen if they stay too close to each other. that's if something is not happening

My advice: Be sure there's nothing between them again, (you might wanna confirm without her knowledge)...if you're lucky enough that there isn't, sit her down and have a long talk with her about how you would want them to keep a lil bit of distance, just to be sure such doesn't happen again. You've got to be wise in saying it before she would start saying you're trying to dissociate her from her friends and all those stunts that we ladies pull.

Finally, you have to find a place in your heart to sincerely forgive her and believe that henceforth, she's for you and you alone. Good luck!
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Paulkigame: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Am grateful for ur advice. Do i need to sit both of them? I dont want a situation where they be seeing each other behind my back and i dont think i will have time to police her. I just want this dude out of our lives!
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Paulkigame: Am grateful for ur advice. Do i need to sit both of them? I dont want a situation where they be seeing each other behind my back and i dont think i will have time to police her. I just want this dude out of our lives!

Both of them keh shocked shocked You don't have any business with the guy. It's your lady that you have issues with. I'm not saying 'policing' for too long, all you need is a lil bit of investigation...just to be sure or if you can trust her on her word lipsrsealed, you just need to be sure the relationship is over. Else, you'll not feel safe. Once you're sure, sit your babe down and tell her your mind. Don't be too forceful about it, let her see reasons with you...if she's matured and wise, she'll get your drift.
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Paulkigame: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks a bunch! I will give it a try.
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by 190: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
is the girl nigerian
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Paulkigame: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
cry
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Paulkigame: Yes she is. If its her exposure u are asking after, she not been outside. She was trained in nigeria but she thinks and acts like white people.

Guess u're new around here. The question is supposed to be rhetorical. cool cool
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Scarpon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
its nothing bro let bygone be bygone
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by wazobiaforu(m): 1:27am On Apr 20, 2013
They mighT still be f*cking because they never had a relationship just sexlationship and it will continue till when the girl come to her senses, we guys appreciate free pu*sy without string attach

If she refuses to distance herself then know you dont own her punny alone
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 20, 2013
You have every reason to be suspicious......

I have lots of male buddies and I'm the first to castigate any man that tries to change how I interact with them but your case is different my brother.

She had an affair, not a relationship ooo but an affair!! Affair is the hardest thing to break free from, I'm being entirely honest. It's just more sinful and very "sweet".

You don't break free from an affair and still do buddy-buddy with the guy. Who is she deceiving?? She goes out to lunch break with him?? She hangs out with him?? Unfvcking-believable!!

Make Una help me see this mugu ooo, when you stop having an affair with someone or should I say you repented. My brother you break free totally, the only relationship you keep with such a person is a hi-hi relationship.
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Paulkigame: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2013
cry
Re: Dealing With The Ex~ Factor by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2013
Paulkigame: thanks 4 all ur comments. i just needed to talk to some one, since i cant talk to anyone i know about this . moderator i will wish this thread is taken down or deleted. thank you all. she is already here on this forum!

Ouch! It might be faster if you tell them through the complaints thread of the romance section. Or you can pm sexkillz or jaybee! Wish you good luck! You're a good person, i guess, and you deserve a good woman.

(1) (Reply)

"4 Things To Avoid In Order To Get Emotionally Closer To A Man" / Handling Shame Like A Man / 5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.