Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber (4876 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / I Dedicate My Victory To God- Okowa / I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Livinusc(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2013
superior1:

72 virgins and rivers of unending wines at paradise
It is only when dat person blow into pieces den he ll face d realliy,den he ll know dat he has been decieved.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2013
Alqaeda talibban bokoharam alshabab hezbollah hamas nasrul front iran ahmadinjad syria moosque koran Press tv ,everything just useless about islam the only thing good in islam is only. Their prettty arab women Damn they so hawt tongue tongue
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by sammydiceylp(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Let us encourage peace in the world.I think the Mulism think they are untouchable but if the Christians should act back then there will be no place to hide for the Mulisms.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Jakumo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yes sir indeed. Now that is a good terrorist. Dead as a muffugin doornail, and ready to hook up with those virgins at long last.

Have at it boy, and save your strength by using Viagara daily, since you will have 72 cherries to pop over there in paradise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Novelty Fake Passports,ids,drivers License,visas And City Permit. / Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones / How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? By Ena Ofugara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.