Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,424 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber (4875 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / I Dedicate My Victory To God- Okowa / I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2013
kasheemawo: MEND who killed 12 policemen last week are they Muslims?

Umm, Asari Dokunbo is a muslim.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by idriis: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2013
Islam this, Islam thatundecided

The real terrorists are christians!

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2013
*idriis*:

On what theory?
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2013
Good for Them
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by GraceBestowed(f): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2013
He also automatically dedicated his afterlife to the same purpose! Another lost soul!!
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2013
Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bombing) & Adam Lanzai (Sandy Hook massacre) are CHRISTIANS!
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by tjskii(f): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2013
*idriis*:

Don't be silly youngman angry
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by biggjoe(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2013
kasheemawo: MEND who killed 12 policemen last week are they Muslims?
You guys keep siting stuupid examples...... MEND, Hitler, Milosevic, Osisikankwu and others did no kill people because they are fighting a christian cause. They did it because they are simply criminals like you have across all religions.

However, Islamic terrorists do it in the name of their religion.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Muhammed theory. Criminal. Devil try sha
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2013
oko olori:
Ur generation will never rot in pains and in eternal HELL. Oloriburuku.... Omo asetani... Omo irankiran... Jatijati
I have no time to banter words with a retardeen like you,cos your brain has been exchanged with goat's own. Being educated doesn't connotes being enlightened. I blame you imam,to have done this to your brain. SMH.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by TRUTHTELA: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2013
COWARDS!!! They'll tell you ASALAMALEKU in the morning and throws bomb at you at Night. PISS be unto the founder and his the followers of a VAMPIRE movement.

Buddhist, Atheist, Christians and all other followers of every religion on this earth, ALL OF THEM HAVE RESPECT AND VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE, BUT ONLY ONE, I MEAN ONE RELIGION smiles at the sight of human blood,smh. You all will ROT in hell.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by ecosanders: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2013
biggjoe:
You guys keep siting stuupid examples...... MEND, Hitler, Milosevic, Osisikankwu and others did no kill people because they are fighting a christian cause. They did it because they are simply criminals like you have across all religions.

However, Islamic terrorists do it in the name of their religion.
sht up dia! A criminal is a criminal, wether he claim 2 do it 4 religion, self greed, revenge etc, bt mofos like u always wana hang crime around Islam, hw many bin caught using their church as criminal hideout, ritual temple etc, abi d Early crusaders didnt kill citing religion as a reason, does dat mak al Xtians criminals?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by kasheemawo(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2013
druid06:

Umm, Asari Dokunbo is a muslim.
u be confirmed olodo who doesn't know diff btw MEND and MASSOB
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2013
ecosanders: sht up dia! A criminal is a criminal, wether he claim 2 do it 4 religion, self greed, revenge etc, bt mofos like u always wana hang crime around Islam, hw many bin caught using their church as criminal hideout, ritual temple etc, abi d Early crusaders didnt kill citing religion as a reason, does dat mak al Xtians criminals?

Exactly, if we follow ur argument, we will. Say that muhammed was a bloody criminal. He is definitely rottening away in hell fire with his 72 virgin demons
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by kasheemawo(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2013
ecosanders: sht up dia! A criminal is a criminal, wether he claim 2 do it 4 religion, self greed, revenge etc, bt mofos like u always wana hang crime around Islam, hw many bin caught using their church as criminal hideout, ritual temple etc, abi d Early crusaders didnt kill citing religion as a reason, does dat mak al Xtians criminals?
help me ask that foo.l oo,he forgot easily that is happening around here in Nigeria because of his mosquito brain.their pastors have been engaging in raping,ritual,robbery,killing like rev king numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by natasha: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2013
Jon.Bee:
Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bombing) & Adam Lanzai (Sandy Hook massacre) are CHRISTIANS!

Go back and read ur history notes again. Or u could put to use ur MB allowance in a more educative way. The people you mentioned are NOT Christians. They are free thinkers ( no religious association) and atheists (do not believe in d existence of a God). So please don't compare the 2 groups.
When a terrorist attack isn't perpetrated by a muslim ( in d rare occurrences) why do u Muslims think it has to be a christian? And for argument sakes the proportion of attacks perpetrated by other religions n non believers i.e atheist et al in comparison to dt of d followers of islam " religion of peace" is a small ratio. it is evident across all sects of islam (sunnis, shites et al) and d followers of islam in all continents that you have no value 4 human life whether child/woman/man
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by papagiddy(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2013
.....but islam is a religion of peace na?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by ecosanders: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2013
rafhell:

Exactly, if we follow ur argument, we will. Say that muhammed was a bloody criminal. He is definitely rottening away in hell fire with his 72 virgin demons
u r doom if u cnt provide d Evidence of crime commitd by Muhammed (S.A.W)

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by natasha: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2013
ecosanders: u r doom if u cnt provide d Evidence of crime commitd by Muhammed (S.A.W)

dont start an argument you cant finish nor dish out insults if you cant handle one. Its a confirmed fact that your Mohammed is a child molester, he is a woman peddler (encouraged his followers to follow his route), he is a trouble maker. You can say all you want about him been so peaceful that he had a jewish wife but we all know that whenever he and his army fought and subdued a town, he married wives from that town as part of his conquest/trophy so please spare us your rant/rage etc
Like i said, if you cant have a debate without threats/insults, then please take a walk

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by chukkynwob(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2013
And the religion of peace brings peace to Boston......

The earlier muslims realised the close link between terrorism and islam ,and increase the effort to stop the spread of violence in the name of Islam,the better for them and their image.

Till then if I hear Alla wa kubakar in a bus or a plane, I'll dock man...
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by oloriooko(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Some Muslims are even afraid of their fellow Muslims cos they know what their evil twisted minds are capable of doing.

One slow clueless imam will say one day that any Muslim that kills anyone is not a true Muslim? These devils will always refer to the holy Quran as the basis and motivation for their actions, so who is right
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by ecosanders: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
natasha:

dont start an argument you cant finish nor dish out insults if you cant handle one. Its a confirmed fact that your Mohammed is a child molester, he is a woman peddler (encouraged his followers to follow his route), he is a trouble maker. You can say all you want about him been so peaceful that he had a jewish wife but we all know that whenever he and his army fought and subdued a town, he married wives from that town as part of his conquest/trophy so please spare us your rant/rage etc
Like i said, if you cant have a debate without threats/insults, then please take a walk
Debate wit who? R u madt ni? I ask u 4 a proof, if u dnt hav shut ur dirty mouth, u thnk dats a threat? U must b kidding, u open ur gutter n insult ma prophet n religion n u want me 2 debate wit u? If only u cn repeat dose jargon in public, den i wil agree dat u r nt a Ba*s*tard.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jon.Bee:

Who told you those two afforement dudes were Christian. They might be atheists. Go get your facts right.. Everyone knows Adam Lanzai was a looney.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
kasheemawo: u be confirmed olodo who doesn't know diff btw MEND and MASSOB

MEND, MASSOB, they're all the same to me. They terrorize the government and cause mayhem to the society.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
natasha:

Babe, you're absolutely right. I was about to respond to that guy's comment when I saw yours. One million likes to you for hitting the nail on it's head.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by natasha: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
ecosanders: Debate wit who? R u madt ni? I ask u 4 a proof, if u dnt hav shut ur dirty mouth, u thnk dats a threat? U must b kidding, u open ur gutter n insult ma prophet n religion n u want me 2 debate wit u? If only u cn repeat dose jargon in public, den i wil agree dt u r not a Ba*s*tard.

there we go again. the religion of peace full of insults. what makes you think i cant say this in public? You think everyone is afraid? No one has called you names yet you are quick to throw your dummy out of the pram like a 2 year old having a tantrum/hissy fit? What other proof do you need? the book you use koran has it all written there about the story of your prophet, its not some theory or conspiracy. its a fact, perhaps you should get offline and spend some time studying the stories in that book and you might actually learn a thing or two rather than waging an e-war (oops i forgot, thats what you are taught to do as obedient followers)
Like i said, if you cant have a conversation/argument/debate without threats and insults then take a walk.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by ecosanders: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
natasha:

there we go again. the religion of peace full of insults. what makes you think i cant say this in public? You think everyone is afraid? No one has called you names yet you are quick to throw your dummy out of the pram like a 2 year old having a tantrum/hissy fit? What other proof do you need? the book you use koran has it all written there about the story of your prophet, its not some theory or conspiracy. its a fact, perhaps you should get offline and spend some time studying the stories in that book and you might actually learn a thing or two rather than waging an e-war (oops i forgot, thats what you are taught to do as obedient followers)
Like i said, if you cant have a conversation/argument/debate without threats and insults then take a walk.
am stil wondering who Open d gate 4 u, without taking ur drugs, so u havent notice anythng insultive iu ur post? Den u must b a baboon, u n i kw u cnt say dat in public so save d tantrum 4 ur mama.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by stjudas(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Now, we know the true meaning of Jihad....... Any Muslim that doesn't see this to be the true meaning of Jihad is only but a learner.
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by IGBOSON1: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2013

^^^'A criminal is a criminal' you say?......unfortunately it's not that simple. The difference in this instance is summed up in one word: MOTIVATION!
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by druid06(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2013
“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”
Steven Weinberg ,1979 Nobel Prize in Physics
Re: 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber by ektbear: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2013
religion of peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary Teacher Caught Having Sex With Is Student / Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! / BREAKING!!! Dino Melaye Passes Night On The Floor At DSS & This Happened(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.