Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pms, Ago, Lpfo, Blco And Dpk - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pms, Ago, Lpfo, Blco And Dpk (1248 Views)

Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo / Blco And LPFO Allocation Available / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pms, Ago, Lpfo, Blco And Dpk by akeel101(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2013
PMS: 75 gross
DPK: 65 gross
AGO: 121 gross
LPFO: 78 gross
BLCO: 85 gross

All listed products are available while stock lasts. If you are interested, call me for my procedures and SPA.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
Re: Pms, Ago, Lpfo, Blco And Dpk by akeel101(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Soft copy of allocation for LPFO will be released only after indemnity has been signed, we don't want people posting our allocations online for whatever purposes. However, we can give you the PFI numbers for confirmation at PPMC.
Re: Pms, Ago, Lpfo, Blco And Dpk by odunojos: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2013
Good day
Do you have marine of PMS I need 50kmt if yes get back to me with your procedure and spa you are deliver to buyer farm tank in Lagos
Odunojos@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Pms, Ago, Lpfo, Blco And Dpk by segbravo1: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
at odunojos request,i have send you the SPA for tank farm delivery.
check your email and reply.
thanks
Re: Pms, Ago, Lpfo, Blco And Dpk by segbravo1: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
at odunojos request,i have send you the SPA for tank farm delivery.
check your email and reply.
thanks
odunojos: Good day
Do you have marine of PMS I need 50kmt if yes get back to me with your procedure and spa you are deliver to buyer farm tank in Lagos
Odunojos@yahoo.com
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Urgently Looking For Relaible Suppliers To Supply To Our Ware House The F / The / Do You Need A Customise Email For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.