Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

*******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** (13459 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by GLACIERZ(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2013
Na wa o. . . .

is the criteria given for voting not to b followed

dat was wat i voted with, dis Opener and Closer of a thing dat am seeing, wasnt part of it sha. . .
#JustSaying

besides didnt congratulate both NINJAS. . .all u both did? was AWESOME!!!
bigups!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2013
smh..
Nairaland is Dead sha..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2013
Illscript votes:

Rapmaestro
Killaverse

Mikuz votes:

Nosa Gold
Iceberg
Typhoon

Scores is 3:2 as it stands.

Krizzkutz can come and drop verds. I will investigate liljboys history in this section to see if he is eligible to vote. I have never seen him in Rapbattles section before. If he has history in this section, his vote will count. Nosa Gold and Ema Prince are guys with years of history in this section and I have never known them to give biased verds so their votes will count. Keep calm and carry on. We have experienced moderators on the scene!

1 Like

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2013
FACEBOOK IS WAITIN TO TRASH YOU NAIRALANDERS sha...
Dunno watz holding yah plans buh make una do come chop beta beatin.
Illscripts sick punches u gat
Am off
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 12:14am On Apr 22, 2013
Now am getting vexed...i said it b4 d battle that i dnt want ema prince and nosa's verdict o...and i dnt think am even seeing the nosa's verd sef...wheres it
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2013
sleakid: FACEBOOK IS WAITIN TO TRASH YOU NAIRALANDERS sha...
Dunno watz holding yah plans buh make una do come chop beta beatin.
Illscripts sick punches u gat
Am off
i swear sleakid...this is my last battle on NL...Let mik chop d win...but God go lemme catch am on fb! His dickriders wunt be there to help him!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 12:18am On Apr 22, 2013
Ibime pls show me nosa's verdict!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by GLACIERZ(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2013
i sniff trouble again. . .

its stirring up, emotions expressed over d net! pls allow voters do dia job
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2013
sleakid: FACEBOOK IS WAITIN TO TRASH YOU NAIRALANDERS sha...

Our representative Illscripts has already been to Facebook and trashed them so keep talking your facebook mess.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 12:24am On Apr 22, 2013
ILLScripts: Ibime pls show me nosa's verdict!
waiting!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by airmark(m): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2013
sleakid: smh..
Nairaland is Dead sha..

Courtesy of your likes. Who will steal a whole verse and splash it here. Nice brawl from the 2.

3 Likes

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2013
Ibime:

Our representative Illscripts has already been to Facebook and trashed them so keep talking your facebook mess.
lwkmd likewise sleakid's holdin a title at IMMORTALS RAP GROUP, illscripts is holdin a title at RAP VILLA.. Ya proteges airmark and mikuz, na 4 nairaland dia power end.. Especially airmark..
Scripts nw u understand why i neva agreed to battle here ryt?
Nuff said
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by GLACIERZ(m): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2013
pls u guys shud stp dis now. . . .dis is a battle thread, its d voters turn, just allow dem. . .wen dey are thru, u continue. . .u arent sure who will win yet. . .afterall scores a 3:2 so wats dia to worry abt??
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2013
I have now investigated liljboys history. He has one rhyme in this section so I will let his vote stand.

Current scores:

Mikuz 3 : 3 Illscripts

Airmark drop your vote.

DBR, Prekky, Thunder, Ema and other respected heads, we are waiting for verds.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Mikuz please clean the thread of any unnecessary noise and derailing posts. Leave just the verdicts.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Deadscrollz we are waiting for your verdict!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by BAYSKI(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Too much drama in d hood lwkmdo. . .TYPHOON n GLACIERS.
Nice verdict guys!. . .una get eyes jawe!
. . . .Ranting cossa verdict. .mehn dats not
Wah ba2 is meant 2 be!. .always accept defeat
N learn 4rm ya mistakes!. .na only NL be d home
Of incompetent judges!. .#gbam#. . ."Runs
Into hiding"
BAYSKI. .outta here

1 Like

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DeadScrollzz: 12:43am On Apr 22, 2013
Sleakid-we are waiting for ur verds please-let me read the lines properly.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2013
Ibime: Mikuz please clean the thread of any unnecessary noise and derailing posts. Leave just the verdicts.

Illscripts is gonna accuse me of hiding his voters.
Let's let it slide. Atleast for just this thread . . .
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Sleakid-we are waiting for ur verds please-let me read the lines properly.
me hav any ish to do wit NL brawls? God4bid.. I trust yah in diz kinda situation scrolls..
Jux drop yah verd. Me dnt av time 4 al diz..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DeadScrollzz: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Opener: illscripts...(mikuz,I understand the idea,but i think i will go with scripts)

closer:illscripts...(but guy,next time u have to drop keys...only few people knows mikuz bear KINGsley...so that should be some kind of nameplay or something...cool tho)

rhymes/multies:Mikuz...(Scripts,I cant believe i am seeing you lose rhymes...whatsup bro?)

punch: TIE (scripts would have edged this...but mikuz came up with some new punches i've never thought of...so tie)

flow: mikuz...(I like the way he handles the flow with cool rhymes)

personals: illscripts...(I guess there was no competition here...)

nameplay: Scripts (mikuz was actually on point with the nameplay..but i later got tired of seeing.."I will tear scripts,i will bite scripts,i'll kiss scripts and so on...but scripts played his,nicely with the mixers wordie...and also playing kingsley,so scripts gat this)

wordplay: scripts...(i guess mikuz was outclassed here...maybe based on quantity sha)

meta4:mikuz...(i would have given this to scripts...but i got tired of his use of Likes!)

mvgt: ILLScripts!

Nice brawl u two,it was really entertaining...
@scripts...I think you should reduce the way u battle...u are somehow losing touch...but u gat this battle tho',mikuz...I see you!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 1:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Where are you guys bringing all these criteria from? I wrote my verse according to the laid down criteria from Ibime I never knew Openers,closers and nameplays would be used to judge this battle. Only Iceberg followed the procedure.
Not that I am complaining, but no problem, Ill accept defeat no matter what!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 1:27am On Apr 22, 2013
Current scores:

Mikuz 3 : 4 Illscripts
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2013
Mikuz,dnt think i am soo interested in winning...but i have every reason to believe those verds are biased...theres nobody on NL that doesnt know nosa will never give me verd...also ema prince! I've also gat beef with Typhoon,and bayski...so their verds can easily be predicted...but i've gat nothing with Berg,hes ma true homie...so am cool with his verd! But mikuz,am going off NL...Let them all come and give u verd now,i wunt even come back to check...but if u want to honour illscripts,pls lets rematch on fb!!!
Thanks everybody...both lovers and haters...i know battling mikuz was a wrong idea,I only battled to honour d great ibime...so am off y'all...i Will pay visits sometimes!
But mehn,av got semi finals today on fb...am weakened already! I doubt if i'd win!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by khimwhyte(f): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2013
Nice battle. Mikuz fb pls
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2013
khimwhyte: Nice battle. Mikuz fb pls
lol,everybody is running to fb!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2013
King sidd,..arent u gonna say something?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 1:48am On Apr 22, 2013
ILLScripts:
lol,everybody is running to fb!
Chill . . FB is a social network and not rap site.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by siddoggg(m): 1:52am On Apr 22, 2013
ILLScripts: King sidd,..arent u gonna say something?
.......HMMmmmM.....onLy tHinG Am GoN SaY iZ tHat Û GuYz PerFoRmED beLoW mY eXpeCTaTioNz sH......tbH.....NiCe spaR aLL d'saMe....ahM oNLy GoN VoTe iF anD onLy iF BotH sidez GiVe D'NoD...aGaMaZ! grin
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 1:57am On Apr 22, 2013
siddoggg: .......HMMmmmM.....onLy tHinG Am GoN SaY iZ tHat Û GuYz PerFoRmED beLoW mY eXpeCTaTioNz sH......tbH.....NiCe spaR aLL d'saMe....ahM oNLy GoN VoTe iF anD onLy iF BotH sidez GiVe D'NoD...aGaMaZ! grin

Please vote. And I'm gonna appreciate it if you vote according to the laid down criteria; lets see your verdict anyway.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 2:42am On Apr 22, 2013
ILLScripts: Mikuz,dnt think i am soo interested in winning...but i have every reason to believe those verds are biased...theres nobody on NL that doesnt know nosa will never give me verd...also ema prince! I've also gat beef with Typhoon,and bayski...so their verds can easily be predicted...but i've gat nothing with Berg,hes ma true homie...so am cool with his verd! But mikuz,am going off NL...Let them all come and give u verd now,i wunt even come back to check...but if u want to honour illscripts,pls lets rematch on fb!!!
Thanks everybody...both lovers and haters...i know battling mikuz was a wrong idea,I only battled to honour d great ibime...so am off y'all...i Will pay visits sometimes!
But mehn,av got semi finals today on fb...am weakened already! I doubt if i'd win!

Ibime close the votes. Give the victory to him please. He has defeated me. I concede. Thanks for moderating it.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by liljboy(m): 5:40am On Apr 22, 2013
ILLScripts: And Ibime...I sersly wunt accept any verd coming from ema prince or nosa Gold...so they sudnt bother pls!
@JBOY,KRIZZ...If u think I won...u can as well drop ur verdict pls!
sorry fam am not a default voter here unless dey allow me. I'v already posted d link to some group on fb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.