Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

*******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** (13437 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
lol diz guy's cray..
Sleakid burst 16 on 2go wit u,
i understand u only tryna chicken out..
Aii u've escaped diz buh i knw say one day, i go jam u 4 fixtures.
Ahahahaha 2go wackster@typhoon...
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by increda(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tztyphoon:

Foolishness dy Say is Evil... Nigga.. Av always knwn u 2 b a Fool... Get a life.. Work on ur Flaws... Even d rant u wey u dy gist.. 'cum to f.b and be whooped' . .fact is no f.b group wil choose u as dia rep... Xcept 4 ur own group.. I'l nat say am dissappointed in u... Cuz ur whole lyf iz a dissapointment already../
its more like you're scared here.. Like heck, imagine what a grown up rapper be posting. Talking about 2go.. Pfff..
Sleakid is your nightmare...
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
increda: its more like you're scared here.. Like heck, imagine what a grown up rapper be posting. Talking about 2go.. Pfff..
lolz bro let is slide. He's a small boy. One of doz ungrateful fans...
Ahahaha callin me all sorta names when he's done hyping me at FFR....
diz nairalanders are just too funny..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Rapmaestro(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
increda: its more like you're scared here.. Like heck, imagine what a grown up rapper be posting. Talking about 2go.. Pfff..
abeg, what's wif dis guy and sleak self? Abi u be gay? Abi u are 2 in 1 ?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Oboy!!
These lines reach 50 abeg . . .
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mehn,there are some punches I should have used against JAY in the semi finals...i come Waste am here...smh!

1 Like

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
lol....can i vote on this battle ?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
EL-Raf:
lol...when did u joing NL?,? Welcome sire!!!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
EL-Raf:
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Tztyphoon(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
sleakid: lol diz guy's cray..
Sleakid burst 16 on 2go wit u,
i understand u only tryna chicken out..
Aii u've escaped diz buh i knw say one day, i go jam u 4 fixtures.
Ahahahaha 2go wackster@typhoon...

i've always rated u low.. U knw my choice, wen ur ready hala.. Fact iz, u can neva tie, wit people av won.. |fact|... No wander, u dy always beg me 2 like ur verse on f.b..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by liljboy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ok.. Our oga
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by liljboy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tztyphoon:

i've always rated u low.. U knw my choice, wen ur ready hala.. Fact iz, u can neva tie, wit people av won.. |fact|... No wander, u dy always beg me 2 like ur verse on f.b..
dayum! WTF
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by liljboy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
ILLScripts:
lol...when did u joing NL?,? Welcome sire!!!
just some minutes ago, check his profile. Lol
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
OPENER - pheew..first of all illscript..whats ur problem?
..wtf re you talkin about..."like am having satanic grounds in my hand"...

u crazy? how the Bleep on God's green earth'd you hold a ground..? yet you say satanic ground?..lol...as far as I'm concerned...thats not a line..

Here again ..you flopped the bar... I bring cyclonic flows to cause instant death..lol....

I dont know a cyclone can actually cause dirt..or can it?...smh.... Fail!

well...the crystal clear line was ok...jus ok..

as for mikuz...ur opener no be am at all...where re you heading to na? Aluu engagement what?...the Bleep does it have to do with Gaza strip?... Thats a zero point for you...

So:..OPENER - ILLSCRIPT

CLOSER - MIKUS..the idea here was to diss his opponents attitude of recycling...and it did work very well...although ..you should have jus said..blah blah like lawma officials..he can't step in a brawl without recycling bars...dunno why ur adding the club stuff there again..

..the pawn shits not a fresh idea...been used in different ways by many textcees...

illscript was weak here

RHYMES... - MIKUS
despite the enormous stretching from illscript ...i saw nothing thrilling at all...just a thousand fillers and unecessary words...

Blast techs on d lil fake..abi wetin..smh....GRAMMATICAL ERROR..!
vet do this..dumb do that.. GAY DIPSTICKS? BUSTING VET FACE whatever..lol....thats no multis bro..scrutinize well and see.... ur final punch only has d sensible scheme...but the ones behind re total crap..

mikuz' was ok...straight and simple...lol....but kai..."wen my machine gun showers/he best flee or cower...like a screeching quick okada../lwkm...dont ever rhyme such thing nextime

PUNCHLINES - MIKUZ..
you see illscript..your punchlines re so not it...lol...ts obvious you re forcing urself to think lines..in d process you force em lines to drop ...which barely comes with meaning

eg: i hold grounds of satan..cyclonic flows for instant death...
Ok lets be sincere.. I'm stunning..cz am swift with guns/n i gat 'stripping lines' that'd rip his top/

now where is the idea behind ripping his top..? "stripping lines"? really?..smh..

sprintin with adults duznt mean hes running with guys..whats d difference b/w em?...now this is the worst........."hes verse got SLEEPING SICKNESS" we SNORE IN HIS TEXT...kiniko kiniko...guy you smoke pepper? A verse? Sleepin sickness?..lwkm..... Kai...

whats all the vague mysticism for na?

the rest of them re old and outdated..very few had damage ...i mean jus take a look at these na... Will you feel anything if sumwun used them against u?..lmao...

Mikus had fresh ideas and they was harder!

WORDIES - ILLSCRIPT..few made sense..mikus paid no attention to this...

METAPHORS - MIKUS...more sensible and quality comparisons..
Illscript's comparisons made no sense..some did tho..but not very impressive!

FLOW - MIKUS...(straight up..better setups and internals)

@illscript...see its standard and professional for you to make a bar having ur final punch in the second line...it gives you point for flow..rhyme..setup..creativity and it adds more damage to the punchline or meta..

but here you wanted bringin bout 2/3/4 punches in a bar...which completely ruined ur flow to the very last...made ur verse look childish...lol....take a look at ur opp..own and see wah am talking about..

PERSONALS - TIE..(the closer was nice from mikus and the U3 ish was also nice from illscript..)

..the Nokia line wasnt hard plus ..ts been used before..

NAMEPLAY - NIL

CREATIVITY - SCRIPT...

ENJOYABILITY - MIKUS...

OVERALL VERDICT : MIKUS..

...no offense...lol this is how i saw d battle....btw nice efforts you both
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by folarin22(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mehn illscript can bite oohhh

Almost all his lines are recycled while Mikuz just stay real
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Tztyphoon:

bla bla. Just come fb na abeg. I dy beg u.. Lols fear fear..
Am rusty sef.. Lolz..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2013
Lol,y are we still stressing ourselves on this Brawl,?...am ffuckin done here!!!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ThunderStorm(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2013
Ohhhhh! Holy molly. .

. . . Well, i'll be passing MY verdict soon! . .
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 2:14am On Apr 23, 2013
folarin22: Mehn illscript can bite oohhh

Almost all his lines are recycled while Mikuz just stay real

http://m./125170827108?view=permalink&id=10151332175247109&p=10&refid=18
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 3:33am On Apr 23, 2013
lol..smh..#watching#
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2013
smh ..want 2 c d end of dis..n dis brawl jst revealing tinx..am nw seeing tinx clearly nw..wow..thanK GOD 4 dis brawl..my suspicion has been confirmed..
If am 2 vote
nA TIE bt
dy accusing SCRIPT of bitten lynz..even fb peepz dat saw d lynz too..dnt knw if wat dy saying is true or false,.xo I NEED LINK 2 C 4 MYSELF..... Bt if he is found guilty of bitten..MIKUZ wil take my vote..#NO NEED SELF DEN NA AUTO WIN 4 MIKUZ#..NYC brawl tho
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 5:25am On Apr 23, 2013
N
wat wrong wif dis increda self? U n sleak na na gay partner?hehehe! Stop dis ur altitude o..wont help u..u wil only end up creating enemy 4 urself...smh..!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 5:38am On Apr 23, 2013
N
make una cut sum vote off..i dnt knw if dy dickriding or wat..or cant dy comprehend lines......sorry 2 say bt d first 2 vote shud b invalid it obviouz dy dnt undastand rap crit..imagine maestro saying flawless..smh..n oda vote 2...cant recall tho...wont call it dickriding coz i knw d two peepz..bt it obviouz he cant dig lynz n as such he vote shud b invalid...d first 2 vote shud b cut off...smh..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 5:42am On Apr 23, 2013
dis one edge fb wil have ova u guys..n itz

CREADIBLE VOTER..

it obviouz Nl get wack jujz...smh..make una improve on una jujding skill jst dnt let anybdy juj n b4 dy can jujz dy must b well known dope vet..tsww
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2013
CAPO-FIRESTONE:
N
wat wrong wif dis increda self? U n sleak na na gay partner?hehehe! Stop dis ur altitude o..wont help u..u wil only end up creating enemy 4 urself...smh..!
can u be bold enough to ask typhoon why he wants us to battle on 2go instead of fb?
I mean which normal human being wud prefer kickin 16 on 2go instead of fb.. Well i aint asking much, al i nid is just a battle so we settle our scores.. Coz am nt the typa guy who runs his mouth witout natin upstairs
and mind how u talk humphery..
I'd appreciate if u call me out instead of talkin trash too
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2013
sleakid: can u be bold enough to ask typhoon why he wants us to battle on 2go instead of fb?
I mean which normal human being wud prefer kickin 16 on 2go instead of fb.. Well i aint asking much, al i nid is just a battle so we settle our scores.. Coz am nt the typa guy who runs his mouth witout natin upstairs
and mind how u talk humphery..
I'd appreciate if u call me out instead of talkin trash too

Lol....SORRY SIRE
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DawgChainz: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2013
@SCRIPTS...Well,i didnt want to vote at 1st due to the fact some of ur Lines looks recycled...but i saw ur post on fb and it was quite reasonable,i believe you brother!
@MIKUZ,..pls u dont have anything to say,just let the judges do their thing...or is it because i didnt accuse u of the budapest line ?
Well heres my verd...

Opener: now scripts...whats with the satanic hell line,? Does it make sense to you?...well the diamond line was better...it made u edge the opener over mikuz's gaza trip...smh! So SCRIPTS Got this!
Closer: NIL...The pawn idea from scripts is too weak...and mikuz didnt word his own very well...so i think i didnt see any closer!
Wordplay:SCRIPTS...Based on quantity tho...cos i've seen almost all before...try to be more creative pls! But mikuz didnt pay attention to this,..so scripts got this.
Punchlines:SCRIPTS...he was more aggressive...
Rhymes/multies:MIKUZ...Well scripts,i believe u've seen RAF's verd...some of ur rhymes doesnt make sense...so mikuz gat this.
Flow:MIKUZ...I Love reading his line...it was very smooth with nice rhymes!
Meta4:MIKUZ..Like Raf said...more reasonable comparisons...
Personals:SCRIPTS...Mikuz sure forgot abt this criterial...and he cant possibly think his closer would fetch him this...smh.
Nameplay:NIL
Creativity:SCRIPTS
enjoyability:MIKUZ
Mvgt:SCRIPTS
Thats my own way of seeing the battle!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by SimplySEA(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2013
EL-Raf:
OPENER - pheew..first of all illscript..whats ur problem?
..wtf re you talkin about..."like am having satanic grounds in my hand"...

u crazy? how the Bleep on God's green earth'd you hold a ground..? yet you say satanic ground?..lol...as far as I'm concerned...thats not a line..

Here again ..you flopped the bar... I bring cyclonic flows to cause instant death..lol....

I dont know a cyclone can actually cause dirt..or can it?...smh.... Fail!

well...the crystal clear line was ok...jus ok..

as for mikuz...ur opener no be am at all...where re you heading to na? Aluu engagement what?...the Bleep does it have to do with Gaza strip?... Thats a zero point for you...

So:..OPENER - ILLSCRIPT

CLOSER - MIKUS..the idea here was to diss his opponents attitude of recycling...and it did work very well...although ..you should have jus said..blah blah like lawma officials..he can't step in a brawl without recycling bars...dunno why ur adding the club stuff there again..

..the pawn shits not a fresh idea...been used in different ways by many textcees...

illscript was weak here

RHYMES... - MIKUS
despite the enormous stretching from illscript ...i saw nothing thrilling at all...just a thousand fillers and unecessary words...

Blast techs on d lil fake..abi wetin..smh....GRAMMATICAL ERROR..!
vet do this..dumb do that.. GAY DIPSTICKS? BUSTING VET FACE whatever..lol....thats no multis bro..scrutinize well and see.... ur final punch only has d sensible scheme...but the ones behind re total crap..

mikuz' was ok...straight and simple...lol....but kai..."wen my machine gun showers/he best flee or cower...like a screeching quick okada../lwkm...dont ever rhyme such thing nextime

PUNCHLINES - MIKUZ..
you see illscript..your punchlines re so not it...lol...ts obvious you re forcing urself to think lines..in d process you force em lines to drop ...which barely comes with meaning

eg: i hold grounds of satan..cyclonic flows for instant death...
Ok lets be sincere.. I'm stunning..cz am swift with guns/n i gat 'stripping lines' that'd rip his top/

now where is the idea behind ripping his top..? "stripping lines"? really?..smh..

sprintin with adults duznt mean hes running with guys..whats d difference b/w em?...now this is the worst........."hes verse got SLEEPING SICKNESS" we SNORE IN HIS TEXT...kiniko kiniko...guy you smoke pepper? A verse? Sleepin sickness?..lwkm..... Kai...

whats all the vague mysticism for na?

the rest of them re old and outdated..very few had damage ...i mean jus take a look at these na... Will you feel anything if sumwun used them against u?..lmao...

Mikus had fresh ideas and they was harder!

WORDIES - ILLSCRIPT..few made sense..mikus paid no attention to this...

METAPHORS - MIKUS...more sensible and quality comparisons..
Illscript's comparisons made no sense..some did tho..but not very impressive!

FLOW - MIKUS...(straight up..better setups and internals)

@illscript...see its standard and professional for you to make a bar having ur final punch in the second line...it gives you point for flow..rhyme..setup..creativity and it adds more damage to the punchline or meta..

but here you wanted bringin bout 2/3/4 punches in a bar...which completely ruined ur flow to the very last...made ur verse look childish...lol....take a look at ur opp..own and see wah am talking about..

PERSONALS - TIE..(the closer was nice from mikus and the U3 ish was also nice from illscript..)

..the Nokia line wasnt hard plus ..ts been used before..

NAMEPLAY - NIL

CREATIVITY - SCRIPT...

ENJOYABILITY - MIKUS...

OVERALL VERDICT : MIKUS..

...no offense...lol this is how i saw d battle....btw nice efforts you both
who rent u? And from where...? Talk true o!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2013
SimplySEA: who rent u? And from where...? Talk true o!
lol,he joined Nairaland...few mins later,dropped verd!...nice verd tho'! Lol
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2013
CAPO-FIRESTONE:
smh ..want 2 c d end of dis..n dis brawl jst revealing tinx..am nw seeing tinx clearly nw..wow..thanK GOD 4 dis brawl..my suspicion has been confirmed..
If am 2 vote
nA TIE bt
dy accusing SCRIPT of bitten lynz..even fb peepz dat saw d lynz too..dnt knw if wat dy saying is true or false,.xo I NEED LINK 2 C 4 MYSELF..... Bt if he is found guilty of bitten..MIKUZ wil take my vote..#NO NEED SELF DEN NA AUTO WIN 4 MIKUZ#..NYC brawl tho
one Question...ARE YOU HUMPHERY?,?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2013
First off, biting is a serious allegation to make about an emcee. Anybody who makes şuch claims must produce evidence or shut the hell up!!!

On the other hand, Illscripts reaction to the biting allegation has stoked my suspicion. He keeps begging me to close the thread.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by BAYSKI(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Lwkmd o @ "HE KIPS BEGGING ME TO CLOSE D THREAD"
. . .Ahhahahaah wtf!. .

@ SCRIPT.. .u av beef 4 me??. .me no get beef
Wit u o, I only avoid VAMPIREs. . .thank u.

BAYSKI. . .outta here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.