Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Cult Leader Killed Bosom Friend Over Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cult Leader Killed Bosom Friend Over Girl (900 Views)

A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cult Leader Killed Bosom Friend Over Girl by dulaman: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Abraham Bepeh is not only the son of a pastor in Betukwel Village in Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State, but he is also a renowned gang and cult leader in his neighourhood. He is a terror who drives fear into children and relations once they sight him. A Junior Secondary school dropout, he is also a notorious womanizer.

Last week, he allegedly killed his bosom friend in cold blood because he suspected that the friend, Richard Beshel Mashok, had more influence on Miss Anna Ushie, one girl both of them competed for.
Abraham, who said he is now deeply regretting for killing Richard whom he described as his ‘very close friend,’ spoke to journalists at the Cross River State Police Headquarters on Diamond Hill Calabar where he is now kept behind the bars within the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) cell.
He said Richard was the first who attempted to eliminate him over the girl both of them were going out with for some time now.
Both friends did not hide the fact that nothing could stand between them and this devil-may-care girl. And so, both have always had bad feeling and bad blood against the other because of the said girl.
Despite warnings and threats by either of them, none would budge. It would appear that Anna, a student of the Immaculate (Annunciation) Secondary School in Ohong, seemed to prefer Richard who had a degree in Education, and would always cluster around him. On the other hand, too, Anna seemed to like Abraham who is popular and fearsome.
When their face-off got to a heed, elders of the community were said to have summoned both friends-turned-foes for a peace meeting.
Based on the resolution of the meeting, according to our source, Richard was to have been fined a live goat, and Abraham two cartons of beer by the chiefs to end the rift.
But Abraham stood in their midst and protested, saying the fine imposed on Richard was not proportionate to the series of assault the deceased had unleashed on him.
Determined to fight on, Abraham boasted in anger at the village square meeting saying, “you have enjoyed your goat meat and two cartons of beer, for me it is not over until it is over.”
Not ready to see Richard have upper hand over the girl, one day, a fight was said to have ensued between them and witnesses reported that Abraham brought out a knife with which he stabbed the deceased on his neck and took to his heels in an attempt to escape arrest and possible jungle justice. But he was not lucky enough because other neighbourhood boys pulled him down before he could escape.
Richard, according to our source, has just left the hair salon where he had his hair cut and he ran into Abraham who challenged him to a fight where dangerous weapons were freely used. But, Abraham, a master of street hooliganism and cultism, brought out his dagger and ran it through unsuspecting Richard, said our source. Efforts to save Richard’s life did not yield any result as he died before reaching the Obudu General Hospital where he was rushed to for medical attention.
Police from the SCID were alerted and they immediately swoop on the community and arrested many including the main culprit, Abraham.
The Officer-in-Charge (OC) of homicide, Mr. Joseph Inuyashe, said he (Abraham) was arrested to explain what caused him to kill the deceased.
The Cross River State Police Command spokesman, DSP John Imoh, said the police was going to carry out detailed investigation into the case, as the suspect “has mentioned other member of his cult group who we must go after”.
Speaking to journalists, Abraham displayed some scars on his neck, legs, hands and chest. He said that he truly had a lingering faceoff with the deceased and he regularly inflicted him with machete cuts.
Abraham said “Richard too was a secret cult member. He was initiated into Vikings in 2002, long before I was initiated.
“We used to fight ourselves because of one girlfriend we were going out with and I told him that since he had seized Anna from me, let him leave me alone, but he would not. Whenever we come across each other, he would ask me if I am coming for attack, opening his shirt to show me a locally made pistol concealed in his trouser, he said”.
With air of regret, Abraham said if he had known he would have listened to his pastor father who always drummed into his ears the need to give his life to Christ instead of engaging in gangsterism, smoking and having a chain of girlfriends. http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/new-news/12322-how-cult-leader-killed-bosom-friend-over-girl
Re: How Cult Leader Killed Bosom Friend Over Girl by Exponental(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2013
datz-all?
Re: How Cult Leader Killed Bosom Friend Over Girl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
He is a son of a pastor so what?.. Everyone is accountable for himself

(1) (Reply)

A Broken Heart / Lady Jumps From 7 Storey Building Due To Cancelled Wedding / What Men Desires In A Woman They Would Love To Keep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.