Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,540 members, 7,958,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... (3182 Views)

His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church / I Was Nearly Killed Today Because Of My Girlfriend ( Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
A cult leader that i know very well, lemme use the word my friend saw me last 2 weeks and stopped me said i should show him love by giving him 100 naira, i said am not with money, he knew i was lying buh it wasn't his business, he said again bros show me love na, i said is it by force? angry and i walked out, so today he saw me for the first time since last two weeks, he said so i told u to find me small money, i walk out, he said whatif i break your head with the plank over there, i said why should he do so? He said don't ask me useless question i knew he was angry so i told him to cool down, he said what if i use this bottle on your head, i shutup, his friend told him to cool down, his friend asked him what happen, as he was explaining i felt why should i wait for him? Am i owing him? I went my way, should i take his threats serious? Right i think he was just trying to put fear into me, Nairalanders what do u think?
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by hungryboy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Carry police arrest am, make him go sign undertaking say, if anything do you, na him dem go hold

3 Likes

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
hungryboy:
Carry police arrest am, make him go sign undertaking say, if anything do you, na him dem go hold
am not linda ikeji grin

1 Like

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by berniceunice: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Don't fear him......but use ur head........he will be waiting till u cross his path ....if u don't cross his path he might look 4 an excuse 2 justify what his planing against u........WATCHOUT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by 0ubenji(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
hungryboy:

Hian...berra don't ginger dis guy with suicidal ideas inspired "linda ikeji"
That cultist guy aint wizkid oo
Violent gives him rank rather than finkin he's got sometin to lose in wahz bou goin. Down

Erm...A WISE IS ENUF FOR THE WORD...I reali tipy u sha
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by decatalyst(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bro, if you wan graduate from that school, you have to negodu! grin

You have to chill...nah you no cool down ooo cus its the reflection of your self you see in him.

Jesus knew better by saying "give to Caesar what 'belongs' to Caesar"

4 Likes

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
decatalyst:

You have to chill...nah you no cool down ooo cus its the reflection of your self you see in him.

buh is it by force? I just have to use my head, Nigeria is very dry, no fuel no light, u expect me to dash one guy because he is a cult leader
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guy no fear.. if you show him fear,he'll capitalize on that... just cutoff from him,and avoid his path.. I don't even know why you're friends with a cultist,a cult leader for that matter .. bros I dey suspect you too undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
decatalyst:

.ARE YOU THIS FOOLISH? ABI YOU DE REHEARSE HOW TO MAD?....CUZ ERRTIN YOU JUST TYPED IS "ERROR"..

2 Likes

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
No insult here flawlessrebirth, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
CaptainECole:
Guy no fear.. if you show him fear,he'll capitalize on that... just cutoff from him,and avoid his path.. I don't even know why you're friends with a cultist,a cult leader for that matter .. bros I dey suspect you too undecided
we were friends when he was cool headed, i mean just normal friends, i see him i say hwfa he sees me he say hwfa, hope u get?
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Do everything possible to avoid him
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by emotions1: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
everybody is entitled to his own opinions.... Iffa hear....

we are talking of sensible opinions cos what that guy wrote is baseless.... I just couldn't figure out his point...nawaooo
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Engineermbugame(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
My own advice try to settle d matter wit him.
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by VoteDemiladgold: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oh cmon, I think you are bigger than 100naira.. just give the lad, he'l respect you.. buh sometimes, what people do that I don't like is that when you give someone money, they tend to come to ask you again and again..

Like as if you are some sort of charity icon.. dats totally bad...

2 Likes

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
emotions1:
everybody is entitled to his own opinions.... Iffa hear....

we are talking of sensible opinions cos what that guy wrote is baseless....
I just couldn't figure out his point...nawaooo
he meant i should have cool down and given him the money
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Oh cmon, I think you are bigger than 100naira.. just give the lad, he'l respect you.. buh sometimes, what people do that I don't like is that when you give someone money, they tend to come to ask you again and again..

Like as if you are some sort of charity icon.. dats totally bad...
he will keep coming for more
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by emotions1: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
he meant i should have cool down and given him the money
didn't know he meant this......he drag the thing too much
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
decatalyst:

stop trying to form Igbo, we know you're not. Kindly stick to your mother tongue, probably gibberish tongue
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by MrCork: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
A cult leader that i know very well, lemme use the word my friend saw me last 2 weeks and stopped me said i should show him love by giving him 100 naira, i said am not with money, he knew i was lying buh it wasn't his business, he said again bros show me love na, i said is it by force? angry and i walked out, so today he saw me for the first time since last two weeks, he said so i told u to find me small money, i walk out, he said whatif i break your head with the plank over there, i said why should he do so? He said don't ask me useless question i knew he was angry so i told him to cool down, he said what if i use this bottle on your head, i shutup, his friend told him to cool down, his friend asked him what happen, as he was explaining i felt why should i wait for him? Am i owing him? I went my way, should i take his threats serious? Right i think he was just trying to put fear into me, Nairalanders what do u think?

WTF??...Cult leader break yor head becuzz u refuse to giv him bloooowJob?...WHA THE HECK IS GOIN ON IN THAT NIGERIA PLACE?...serrrriously!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by stubbornman(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
I was not a cultist during my school days..but they call me wicked nigger..lol, my guy don't be intimidated ,wait for him in the dark too and chuck hand for him throat...give him a space of 2months

kai!!! hope say I no dey spoil you oh..cos dats how we rollembarassed
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by stubbornman(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

stop trying to form Igbo, we know you're not. Kindly stick to your mother tongue, probably gibberish tongue
lol madam you geh wahala oh..you no go free the nigger
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
stubbornman:

lol madam you geh wahala oh..you no go free the nigger

if your moniker is true about you then na you get wahala pass tongue
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by stubbornman(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

if your moniker is true about you then na you get wahala pass tongue
lolzzzz if catch you ehntongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by RedCard88(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2016
watch out &b careful. dis is how some of dem com wen dey wan to initiate students, dey start by intimidating d person to kno how courageous u ar
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by joey150(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.ARE YOU THIS FOOLISH? ABI YOU DE REHEARSE HOW TO MAD?....CUZ ERRTIN YOU JUST TYPED IS "ERROR"..
ahn ahn.....lol.. This is brutal.

Babe chill small na grin grin
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by joey150(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2016
stubbornman:
I was not a cultist during my school days..but they call me wicked nigger..lol, my guy don't be intimidated ,wait for him in the dark too and chuck hand for him throat...give him a space of 2months

primary school or secondary school?
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by stubbornman(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2016
joey150:
primary school or secondary school?
Creche
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by joey150(m): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2016
stubbornman:

Creche
ohhh that was actually my first option..thanks for clarifying
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by wins18(m): 2:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
am not linda ikeji grin
Then you can be lydia ikendu, choose one bro, don't be greedy

1 Like

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by lolu20: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2016
stingy idiot.how much is 100naira.even if e did not ask u,u don't know u suppose to give him.
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by zeetyzin(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2016
stubbornman:

lol....I wanna blv ure joking dude.
u try that with me...Ure soooo dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband / My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian / She Begged 4 Sex And I Did This To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.