Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show (17595 Views)

Hood Talent Show (A Free Admission Show) / Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent / Ib, You Did It In Peak Talent Show.here Is The Biggest Award Event In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Idowuogbo(f): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Airforce1: I'm so ashamed of this girls?

Since when did shaking bum like a pro.sti.tute part of our culture? Nonsense!
Are u ok? As in, na fever or migraine? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yearrit! Like u gon pick ur phone and dial a premium number.

Ahahahahahahaha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still...like my nigger said:

cheddarking: Nothing Special... undecided

Just hit Elegushi on Friday night to see the real Bum Bum Shakers....
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by tspun(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
no comment
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jccy: ask ur mum
it seems u are a new member on nairaland?ask people around this forum you don't mess with me because if I start with you you will regret joining nairaland so shut up your stupid pussy you call mouth up before you get canned on that your stretched-mark sagging breasts.olofo.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yearrit! Like u gon pick ur phone and dial a premium number.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I never vote grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by 2legit2qwt: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
See bum bum, it's Sunday stop it mods cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
'shake your boom boom' tongue
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Airforce1: AHLAHU AKBAR.

I'm so ashamed of this girls?

Since when did shaking bum like a pro.sti.tute part of our culture? Nonsense! Shege!

who be dis one?? undecided
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Jccy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
ufotuko: it seems u are a new member on nairaland?ask people around this forum you don't mess with me because if I start with you you will regret joining nairaland so shut up your stupid pussy you call mouth up before you get canned on that your stretched-mark sagging breasts.olofo.
start shown ur madnez
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by 2legit2qwt: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2013

Since when did shaking bum like a pro.sti.tute part of our culture? Nonsense! Shege!

Park well make i see road angry
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by dilim247: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nice! Bt dat oyibo say na wetin dey worry am!"Shake boom boom oyibo"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: [size=20pt]this is good !!!!

all the black brits, VOTE VOTE VOTE.
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]i never vote btw[/size]

One of them is South African!!

I shall vote next year when they have an all naija group!! wink

Till then - let them stay shaking that flat bum bum... tongue
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Hater! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

You can waste all your mins on voting. They still won't win. Nyggahhs don't vote.
tongue
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
----
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by dilim247: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2013

were u pass take enter dis place! Must u comment! Abeg put u mouth 4 other matter!or run go hide! Oga abeg
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Cestmoi1(f): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Is this guy clowning or what?
he must be!
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

You can waste all your mins on voting. They still won't win. Nyggahhs don't vote.
tongue
Mins or pounds sterling? Den in d end, rusty d dancing dog go win. Msteeeew!!!
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't think this girls have parents...
I mean how can a girl from a responsible home dress that way infront of camera.. Shege!
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hater! grin grin grin grin

I just prefer biggy bum bum... tongue
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
ufotuko: na by force to speak english?just listen to your grammatical blunder "start shown ur madnez" is that an english language?pls do not let the british see this because if they do they can fight war with nigeria because of your stupid grammar,so some girls wey dey think with their pussy still dey this country?na people like you boko-haram suppose don bomb commot for this world because you are just a waste of sperm and blood.spits on your filthy pussy
Yeh! Mogbe! Ori Iya mi o!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't think this girls have parents...
I mean how can a girl from a responsible home dress that way infront of camera.. Shege!

More reason why they must sharialise Nigeria to save from all dis National Disgarce..
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

tongue

Simon Cowell is sly and neeky! grin

That fool knows the winner already - he's just zanging people...

Oh well, since the history of niggerdom in the UK, nyggahs have never voted, anyway... wink
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mins or pounds sterling? Den in d end, rusty d dancing dog go win. Msteeeew!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Jccy(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
ufotuko: na by force to speak english?just listen to your grammatical blunder "start shown ur madnez" is that an english language?pls do not let the british see this because if they do they can fight war with nigeria because of your stupid grammar,so some girls wey dey think with their pussy still dey this country?na people like you boko-haram suppose don bomb commot for this world because you are just a waste of sperm and blood.spits on your filthy pussy
u got good talen, i mean d oda way round)
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Airforce1: I don't think this girls have parents...

....and I'm guessing u come from a responsible home ryt?? undecided "ponmo"
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
I gerrit...Na power cut of d brain dey worry u she? Eya...Pele o! Sule!

More reason why they must sharialise Nigeria to save from all dis National Disgarce..
he's definitely clowning.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Simon Cowell is sly and neeky! grin

That fool knows the winner already - he's just zanging people...

Oh well, since the history of niggerdom in the UK, nyggahs have never voted, anyway... wink

The same with x factor. Picking out the winner, before the live shows. Yet people still vote. Mtcchheww

Fix factor.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:
The same with x factor. Picking out the winner, before the live shows. Yet people still vote. Mtcchheww

Fix factor.

Gerrit..

I stopped watching that crap time ago...

I can't stand Tulisa and her fakeness, tbh..

Fake show with fake people! undecided
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by enesy4u(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2013

shout the fhuck up ..must u comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Party (Lagos Edition) / Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding / My Wedding Pictures 13th Dec 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.