Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show (17593 Views)

Hood Talent Show (A Free Admission Show) / Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent / Ib, You Did It In Peak Talent Show.here Is The Biggest Award Event In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I agree, that was amazing. It seems we should expect more from them in that competition. wink

hopefully

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by fonssy(f): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]AHLAHU AKBAR.

I'm so ashamed of this girls?

Since when did shaking bum like a pro.sti.tute part of our culture? Nonsense! Shege!
[/quotethem Say make you watch am? Ps: them no be muslim so the are free to do what ever they like.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by fonssy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Shake e bum bum in british accent. They did well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

hopefully
Babe! lets b honest, If dem no hire choreographer for d next round, na bye bye thanks for coming go follow. All dis wining and booty flicking na for dancehall contest.they need to get a bit more versatile wiv dier routines.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Babe! lets b honest, If dem no hire choreographer for d next round, na bye bye thanks for coming go follow. All dis wining and booty flicking na for dancehall contest.they need to get a bit more versatile wiv dier routines.

true say, but thats what they do. 'booty flicking and whining'. undecided
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly my thoughts. Their dance routines have become pretty redundant, if they can't create new moves, they're gonna get boring really fast.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by azzima(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
those are the same girls in dbanj's oliver twist video

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
azzima: those are the same girls in dbanj's oliver twist video

Not true..
This girls are uglier and bunch of bad dancers compar
Ed to the beautiful and sexxxy girls n D'banjz video..

They don't even know how to Dance.... See how tha dark skinned girl among them z dancing like an old woman n her menopause.. Nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dailymail even covered them.

'I would love to learn how to shake my booty': David Walliams wants dancing tips from CEO dancers as bottom-shaking trio impress on Britain's Got Talent

The judges are treated to a whole range of talents during the audition process of Britain's Got Talent but it seems that David Walliams would like to take up a new skill - booty popping.
The comedian seemed inspired after watching CEO dancers take to the stage to show off their best moves on Saturday night's show.
David was thrilled by the performance and joked: 'I would love to learn how to shake my booty.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312279/David-Walliams-wants-dancing-tips-CEO-dancers-shaking-trio-impress-Britains-Got-Talent.html#ixzz2R8jPetqG
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by dlox147(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
speechless!!!!!...dey did great
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 22, 2013
wow they dance really good!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by alnaijiri(m): 6:03am On Apr 22, 2013
seedord247: Its not just bout being a Nigerian, there's something in us you cant get anywhere in the world. wink

You mean a level of mediocrity, incompetence, and inhumanity unseen in the rest of the world?
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Joemint(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2013
wen nija choose d rit persons out of our millions, i bet u we cn beat d world. I lv my country.
Nija 4life.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Aabheaven(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2013
Ok na grin
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by ylaa(f): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2013
Airforce1: AHLAHU AKBAR.

I'm so ashamed of this girls?

Since when did shaking bum like a pro.sti.tute part of our culture? Nonsense! Shege!

old skool that is what you are! you should be ashame of yourself that in this jet age you are sounding old schoolistic. what is wrong with that dance? i bet you cannot dance. nairaland is not for your type. i shame on your behalf.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by joanana(f): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2013
laughing and rolling on the floor!!! These ladies just made my day!!! Damn .... i love the look on the brits.. it was so funny and the host saying "shake your boom boom" hahahahahahahahaa simply hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Cupidkc(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2013
nice one
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by ideylaff: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
They did okay but i just dey wonder why we as Nigerians are getting carried away over some booty shaking dancers who were shaking their bums on main stream TV..

Na achievement be dat... wey wan poster dey talk say she dey teary eyed.. 4 what....

So what will they do next week.. shake their already displayed bum again... so much for innovation....They better go and find anoda Dbanj or African video to do,... b4 hunger begin waya them....
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
ylaa:

old skool that is what you are! you should be ashame of yourself that in this jet age you are sounding old schoolistic. what is wrong with that dance? i bet you cannot dance. nairaland is not for your type. i shame on your behalf.

Who told u I can't dance? Come to kano and watch me dance to mallam ibrahim balarabe's kolomba songs..

I'm a good dancer walaihi

the kind of dance steps I see dis present generation displaying on the dance floor shows africa has lost its culture..... and most of this girls shaking bum on camera are product of an irresponsible home .. There parents deserve to be flogged 32 strokes of cane for thinking pro.sti.tu.tion z the only way to jump poverty n there own case.. Nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Moyola(f): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
They ve been 4 a while, they must b doin smth alright tongue
but in dis competition? iKnow n uKnow buh u neva know undecided
mayb if they do smth like 'booty split' cheesy

cool
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Pdizzle(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
I lyk dah bumbum
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by sweetcheecks(f): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Dailymail even covered them.

'I would love to learn how to shake my booty': David Walliams wants dancing tips from CEO dancers as bottom-shaking trio impress on Britain's Got Talent

The judges are treated to a whole range of talents during the audition process of Britain's Got Talent but it seems that David Walliams would like to take up a new skill - booty popping.
The comedian seemed inspired after watching CEO dancers take to the stage to show off their best moves on Saturday night's show.
David was thrilled by the performance and joked: 'I would love to learn how to shake my booty.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312279/David-Walliams-wants-dancing-tips-CEO-dancers-shaking-trio-impress-Britains-Got-Talent.html#ixzz2R8jPetqG
[size=26pt]And the most beautiful tall and sexy one is from SOUTH AFRICA her name is NQOBILE NTSHANGASE, from East London. Well, its all settled now SA chicks rock! JUST
SAYING, coz no one will mention! grin grin grin [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Party (Lagos Edition) / Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding / My Wedding Pictures 13th Dec 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.