Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Good Are Dating Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Good Are Dating Tips (860 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Dating Tips by alextayo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
I have always wondered why many people always read books like , how to please your husband/Wife, , whta to do on a fisrt date amongs other dating and sexuality books.

I was just wondering how good are these tips considering that our sexual tastes differs.

Please express your views
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2008
Some dating tips are useful, some are just full of crap, it depends.
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by ashe2(f): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
people learn from reading and most times u hear or gain understanding from dose who have read so would u stil ask how good dating tips are?
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by alextayo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
ashe2:

people learn from reading and most times u hear or gain understanding from dose who have read so would u stil ask how good dating tips are?

For the fact that people learn from reading does not mean that you should learn wrong things. Sexuality is a relative issue and here are some instances

There are ways i will talk to my girl and she will take it cool and someone may ditch her Guy for talking to her in the same manner.

So if a book tells you to slap you date in order to get his attention, you will go ahead and do it?

Man wake up Girl, know yourself and try to be yourself. I aint going to follow any stupid dating rules.
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by alextayo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2008
ashe2:

For the fact that people learn from reading does not mean that you should learn wrong things. Sexuality is a relative issue and here are some instances

There are ways i will talk to my girl and she will take it cool and someone may ditch her  Guy for talking to her in the same manner.  

So if a book tells you to slap you date in order to get his attention, you will go ahead and do it?

Wake up Girl, know yourself and try to be yourself. I aint going to follow any stupid dating rules.
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by uspry1(f): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
What about people who are anti-social shyness to embarrass asking someone to know how good are dating tips?

What about their parent teaching their own child taking how good dating tips are?

Tell me why there are too many AIDS/HIV exposure, non-virgins, broken relationships, divorce, rape, goes on, high rates!

Where can you learn how good dating tips are? from your friends?, sibling?, or peer pressure?
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by uspry1(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

Here are summarized foundations of how strong relationship between two people connect that is based on:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]

[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility[/li] (refer the knowledge of sexuality)
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by iice(f): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2008
Yeah people learn from them.
Personally. . .i don't go by them, hardly read them.
If he proves to be the exception. . .then their theories are shot to the bin.
Re: How Good Are Dating Tips by albridge(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2011
i think that dating tips are useful but i think they are more useful more in the character development department than in the how and where to find your spouse department. i have truly come to believe more that it is God that give a good man or woman to you as a spouse. its your job however to learn to treat the person right, thats where dating books and tips come in. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Friends / Women And Rivalry / Birthday Gift For A Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.