Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate (22419 Views)

Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by 50calibre(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
20pounds:

U cannot kill a corpse!

No but I can humiliate it. Drag it on the streets with no honour to serve as lesson others.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by AnanseK(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
50calibre:

It's quite clear you are an Hausa man and a fan of buhari. Well I have bad news for you because when I'm president, buhari is one of the first people I would kill, that's if he is still alive then.

Your ambition is to kill other people . You will never be a president and you will probably die before Buhari . Why don't you concentrate on the topic - obasanjo had a killer squad .
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by AnanseK(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
dbride:

...because they controlled the military and therefore got to power through the barrel of gun/by force. How old are you?

Why couldn't you control the military ? You are supposed to be more clever and more educated as you always tell us. Were you all eediots or were you asleep?
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by tomakint: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
me_for_you: Obasanjo has nothing to answer. Constitutionally, presidents have immunity for life. Omisore killed Bola Ige. Everybody knows that
Omisore was just a decoy it is a known fact that the death of Bola Ige emanated from the Presidency and even the killer squad were traceable to Atiku there is no more secret as far as Politics in Nigeria is concerned cool
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by richjohn1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Is this news? Mcshew......why can't some folks just keep quiet some things are not for public consumption. Horrible
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by 50calibre(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
AnanseK:

Your ambition is to kill other people . You will never be a president and you will probably die before Buhari . Why don't you concentrate on the topic - obasanjo had a killer squad .

Really? Keep telling yourself that. In the meantime, il advise you to channel your anger toward the people causing your misery and have your father or any of your relatives dissociate themselves from buhari and boko haram ( that is if there is any association) because il kill them too if they don't.
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Chetimah(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
why di pple commin out nw,dis s gudluk vs obasanjo.2015 on point.all goverment are killers.
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by sweetgala(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
It would be odd for the head of a country to exist without a 24/7 team of elite assassins at his/her beckoning, not all of them use this tool but they all have it. Its CIA,FBI ,MI6 ,SSS etc.

Obama has been accused to reigniting the previous relationships CIA have with presidents using them as a killing machine.

Several drone strikes world wide have been confirmed to be political without any US but rather favours for other nations.
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by OsunOriginal: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
sweet_gala: It would be odd for the head of a country to exist without a 24/7 team of elite assassins at his/her beckoning, not all of them use this tool but they all have it. Its CIA,FBI ,MI6 ,SSS etc.

Obama has been accused to reigniting the previous relationships CIA have with presidents using them as a killing machine.

Several drone strikes world wide have been confirmed to be political without any US but rather favours for other nations.

Will you shut up your ignorant piehole smelling mouth? Blah Blah Blah CIA, FBI, etc. I can't remember the last time a government official or political opponent in the US was assassinated by drone or even gun men?

What is the relationship between CIA/FBI operations against terrorists and OBJ's killers squard illegally setup to assassinate political opponents?
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
I wanted to comment on the topic, but when I saw who the poster of the thread is, I realised there is no point to do so. Poster is just trying to play dirty.
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by coputa(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Anthony Aneni(the edo wizard) mr fix it,was his marksman then and he was equally rewarded...they are worst enemies now..
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by UncleJJ(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
coputa: Anthony Aneni(the edo wizard) mr fix it,was his marksman then and he was equally rewarded...they are worst enemies now..

and this anenih, who does he work for now ?
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
50calibre: This Is quite sad, and we claim to have a democracy. Although when I rise to power, I plan to kill much more people (corrupt people hindering Nigeria from progressing) I am going to have a highly trained hit-squad like hitler's secret police The Gestapo.

I have already started compiling the list of guys I plan to terminate. Nigeria needs a radical to clean it up and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

How you wan take rise to power?
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by AnanseK(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jonathan has a killer squad called Boko Haram.

And he has another killer squad called JTF

And he has another killer squad called MEND

All go on killing spree whenever they want

And he doesn't give a damn

His time in office is killing time, killing people, and he remains clueless.
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by 50calibre(m): 3:04am On Apr 22, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

How you wan take rise to power?

The same way any other person does, join a political party and rise through the ranks. I'm joining one soon.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by euromoney(f): 5:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Richard is very broke and needs money.he sold his house in abuja,he lived with his children in Otunba fasawe's house in london until he was asked to vacate the house,he's just an attention seeker. Obasanjo never knew him"Former associate " my foot!
He was Otunba fasawe's Personal Assistant.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Tintinix: 5:36am On Apr 22, 2013
mu2sa2: Abacha was not a murderer as SW tribalists and newspapers owned by them have depicted him. Diya plotted against him, but as a humane person Abacha let him go (remember the hanky to tearful Diya). The kudirat Abiola killing has never been linked to Abacha himself - in any case the woman wanted Abacha dead, but she got a dose of her own medicine. Abacha, hate or like him, was one of nigeria's greatest heros. Only tribalists and fake democrats are trying to besmirch him.

Like seriously?
I am in trouble!
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by coputa(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2013
Anenih still works for pdp....that was why he is still relevant,he does the dirty jobs.
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Ikpewe: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2013
I dey laugh ooo
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Ikpewe: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2013
be mind-ful of wat cums out of ur pit toilet
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Okikiade(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2013
sportfeva: I believe baba is not clean especially as regards Chief Bola ige. May his rest in perfect peace.
No one is clean,you should read between the line! Pathetic and desperate politicians are behind the show I mean 'interview'(why coming out now)
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2013
Gbam!
mu2sa2: Abacha was not a murderer as SW tribalists and newspapers owned by them have depicted him. Diya plotted against him, but as a humane person Abacha let him go (remember the hanky to tearful Diya). The kudirat Abiola killing has never been linked to Abacha himself - in any case the woman wanted Abacha dead, but she got a dose of her own medicine. Abacha, hate or like him, was one of nigeria's greatest heros. Only tribalists and fake democrats are trying to besmirch him.
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2013
It is popular to blame Abacha for any murders that occurred.
Abacha was not a murderer.
Why would he murder Abiola's wife and spare Abiola himself?
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2013
@abujabir grin cheesy
...... and screw our sisters. Useless people. Mtwss
cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by lekanolas: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
^ says a friend of the dishonest Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate by DRPYGRU: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son / Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka / El-Rufai Lauds Fulani, Ham For De-Escalating Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.