Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing (7228 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Boko Haram Is Sponsored By Wealthy Nigerians – Security Expert / Do You Know Of Any Hausa/fulani/kanuri Investment In Igboland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by nduchucks: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2013
The past few weeks have revealed to me, that some of the brightest nairalanders are merely common bigots. Reading comments concerning Boko Haram Amnesty reveals that majority of the commenters threw common sense out of the window because they somehow believe that the Hausa/Fulanis are behind the Boko Haram mess and will be the beneficiaries of the proposed Amnesty.

This NLers ignore the fact that Boko Haram has attacked the Emir of Kano several times and routinely kill Hausa/Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba, Christians and Muslims alike.

It suffices to state here that (1)Senator Ndume recently arrested and released, (2)Senator Ahmed Khalifa whose sisters son turned out to be a Boko Haram commander, (3) the one and only Shekau, (4)Dr. Ibrahim Datti Ahmad, President-General of the Supreme Council for Shari'a in Nigeria who recently rejected membership of Amnesty commitee, have only one thing in common. What might that be?? They are all Kanuris.

I reserve the rest of my comments for a later time. In the meantime, view the picture below and think. Hausa/Fulanis have nothing to do with Boko Haram.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1072099_boko_jpg88325015509a67a606808f5ab88ac61e
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by nduchucks: 4:50am On Apr 21, 2013
In fairness, let me note that the states under the Kanuri flag are now known as some of the poorest states in the federation and world, though traditionally, Kanuri was one of the richest dynasties in Africa. As per Nigerian politics, they have been progressively losing a foothold on power since the Abacha days.

At the end of the day, these people are fellow Nigerians. We must restore their dignity and invest heavily in their region so that peace and prosperity will reign. I wish I could write an epistle like the usual suspects but I'm a man of few words. Lets give peace a chance.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2013
Potato potata

Not the time to shift blame. Theyre all working under one malnourished cow.........
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by 13volts(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2013
Some people are just too daft they don't know the linguistic components or compositions of Nigeria. Early last year, people were killed in Onitsha because a 'Hausa' policeman had killed a bus driver over some minor misunderstanding. But the 'Hausa' man turned out to be no other person than Corporal Samuel Ajana, an Idoma, from Benue state. The Vanguard newspaper of February 9th, 2012 referred to the policeman as 'a Hausa man' for which the Hausa residents suffered the violent consequences.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by 13volts(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2013
Boko Haram is a product of Kanuri. Kanuri being a minority tribe in Nigeria. Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, Mamman Nur, Habibu Bama, Shuiabu Bama, Abu qaqa 2, Bakaka, Senator Sherrif, Senator Zannan & Senator Nndume are all Kanuris. Am Hausa, I don't understand a single word in Kanuri, half of Kanuris don't speak or understand Hausa. Yobe & Borno States are the only 2 Kanuri states in Nigeria, hence Boko Haram only 2stronghold. Kanuri are from Kanem Borno empire, we Hausa are from Othman Dan Fodio empire, so historically we are not the same. We Hausa are not in support of Boko Haram, we despise them, we exposed them. Having wonder why they suffered most in Kano state in terms of human & logistics. If a mare 25% of Hausa people by chance supported Boko Haram, the over 3 million Christians will not be calling Kano state home today. We are victim in this madness called Boko Haram, the Hausa-Fulani Muslims who are seen to be the culprits even in situations where they are victims; even the lacklustre performance of the Jonathan administration is attributed to the “evil Hausa”.

Boko Haram in the last few months have suspended attacks in Bauchi, Yobe, Adamawa & Taraba and have concentrated their efforts in capturing Kano which seen as the nerve center of the North.

I was privilege to have visited JTF detention center in Kano, guess what? 90% of Boko Haram suspects under detention are Kanuris with the remaining % their Kano collaborators.

A greater % of non Kanuris Boko Haram members either killed or capture study or lived in Yobe or Borno.

I can't blame igbos for Alluu massacre, 'coz I know the linguistic compositions of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by 13volts(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2013
The Haramist must Know that kano can never be a safe heaven for Islamist. Kano is a sacred community. We have defeated Maitastine twice, in Allah's name will will surely over come these Kanuri bastards. If they want their Boko Haram republic they should stick with Borno & Yobe and let us be.

If Boko Haram are truly hausa people why is Jigawa, Kastina, Zamfara, Sokoto & Kebbi not bombing churches or attacking security agencies?

Even Bauchi & Gombe have succeeded in capturing elements of Boko haram in their midst.

What people should know is that Boko haram operate as cells, they send multiple cells to a state with a mission to destroy & create confusion, each cell is independent of the other. But when the JTF successfully identify the cell and crushed them, a period of peace will reign until another cells are formed and sent again. The base & foundation of Boko haram is in Kanuri, Borno & Yobe.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Hadone(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by austinsmat(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2013
is sutan of sokoto a kuranis all a hausas and fulanis are boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by ektbear: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2013
hausa, fulani, kanuri.

all aboki to me

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Gamji007: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2013
You guys should stop wasting your time explaining to the bloch head bigots we have in this forum. I have come to realise that most southerners especially SS/SE have a mind set that anybody with a muslim name from Benue,Kogi,Jos, up to the far northern states of sokoto,kano,Yobe,maiduguri etc are all Hausa/fulani. No matter how much you try to educate them,they never understand, and they later claim to be educated.

Its pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by wilywily9: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2013
All moslems are the same, Every Moslem is a ........................st
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by wesley80(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2013
13volts: Boko Haram is a product of Kanuri. Kanuri being a minority tribe in Nigeria. Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, Mamman Nur, Habibu Bama, Shuiabu Bama, Abu qaqa 2, Bakaka, Senator Sherrif, Senator Zannan & Senator Nndume are all Kanuris. Am Hausa, I don't understand a single word in Kanuri, half of Kanuris don't speak or understand Hausa. Yobe & Borno States are the only 2 Kanuri states in Nigeria, hence Boko Haram only 2stronghold. Kanuri are from Kanem Borno empire, we Hausa are from Othman Dan Fodio empire, so historically we are not the same. We Hausa are not in support of Boko Haram, we despise them, we exposed them. Having wonder why they suffered most in Kano state in terms of human & logistics. If a mare 25% of Hausa people by chance supported Boko Haram, the over 3 million Christians will not be calling Kano state home today. We are victim in this madness called Boko Haram, the Hausa-Fulani Muslims who are seen to be the culprits even in situations where they are victims; even the lacklustre performance of the Jonathan administration is attributed to the “evil Hausa”.

Boko Haram in the last few months have suspended attacks in Bauchi, Yobe, Adamawa & Taraba and have concentrated their efforts in capturing Kano which seen as the nerve center of the North.

I was privilege to have visited JTF detention center in Kano, guess what? 90% of Boko Haram suspects under detention are Kanuris with the remaining % their Kano collaborators.

A greater % of non Kanuris Boko Haram members either killed or capture study or lived in Yobe or Borno.

I can't blame igbos for Alluu massacre, 'coz I know the linguistic compositions of Nigeria.

Accept my sympathy but you have to understand this is "willful ignorance". We do not want the "dregs of the earth" telling us you're different and do not believe in the same things, we want to hear it from your Ayotollahs and your Supreme leaders, yes let them come out and distance themselves from the Kanuri's.
As far as everyone down South is concerned, y'all have drunk from the same poisoned chalice of twisted religion and there's absolutely no error in genaralizing here. It's like trying to draw a distinction between the Sunni's and the Shiite's over the ongoing madness in the Middle East, who gives a shiit? They are all Muslims and that's that!
As long as you guys keep exhibiting same attributes of having no respect for human life, intolerance and extreme religious views, you're no better than those actually throwing the bombs. The other day, that roach that started this thread was talking about pushing Niger Deltans into the Atlantic Ocean for challenging Northern authority and here you are preaching a sermon about being different from a band of blood letters with same ideology as yours, abeg spare us.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2013
austinsmat: is sutan of sokoto a kuranis all a hausas and fulanis are boko haram

Exactly my thought . . . .is the Sultan who has simply conducted himself as the spokesman of Boko Haram and Political North also Kanuri??

I have seen Mornarchs before, I had seen and admired Sultan Maccidoo when I lived in Sokoto. Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar is no Mornarch and has simply brought his position to disrepute.

I have also seen Nigerian Army Generals, it is also very embarrassing to know that Sultan Sa'ad doubles as a Nigerian general.

That said, we have not seen enough rejection by Hausa Fulanis and Kanuris. North East or North West are suffering the same poverties most parts of Nigeria are suffering. No amount of blood letting by this group of people should mean that a special welfare state be created for youths from this region because every Nigerian youth deserves a helping hand from the Government.

This issue is a matter of choice, people South of the Niger are also faced with the same poverty that people face in the North.

Let them form as many committees as they want but what I do know is that whatever decision the Presidency gets to, it will require ratification by the NASS.

I call on all Legislators from the South and North Central region to organise themselves and vote down any attempt to sneak in another welfare state for youths from certain parts of the country because they are willing to engage in terror. Our society can not be one that rewards terrorism.

If what Boko Haram wants in the North East is an autonomous Islamist State and the local people are not willing to rise up and reject Boko haram, I say lets grant them their wish. But we must reject rewarding terrosist with a promise of benefits and welfare state paid for by the rest of us!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by 13volts(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2013
How does a kanuri man equates a hausa man? With people hatred for Hausa I doubt if they can ever be successful in life. I have numerous Ibo friends but none of them is suffering from your kind of illness.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2013
13volts: How does a kanuri man equates a hausa man? With people hatred for Hausa I doubt if they can ever be successful in life. I have numerous Ibo friends but none of them is suffering from your kind of illness.

The issues that led to this madness did not start in one day. Boko Haram is not a tribal movement . . .they are not fighting for the emancipation of the Kanuris . . . the fundamentals of their struggles is religious and it is a religion the last time I checked most Hausa Fulanis subscribe to but yet have not done enough to reject the terrorists elements among them who kill in the name of this religion.

Before there was Boko Haram, a group of Governors and Legislators from Northern States including Hausa Fulani states adopted Sharia as the State Law against the provisions of the Nigerian Constitution. You people did not reject this move.
Now a terror group has emerged calling for the suspension of the Nigerian Constitution and creation of an Islamic State and there has not been a clear rejection of this group from the North or Hausa Fulani communities.

Instead the Sultan is calling for dialogue with them . . . . and ndu_chuks is also calling for a welfare state for them.

So I hope you can see why your late-in-the-day distinctions between Hausa Fulani and Kanuris make no sense to us. This is not a tribal insurgence, it is a religious insurgence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by citizenY(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2013
Sophisticates ignorance
..Rueben Abati...
some peopl pased through school but the school did not pass through them.

Read Nigerian history before you make comments, please.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Boss13: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2013
Ethnicity Garbage.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Noiseless2: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
No amount of quick and premature damage control by the likes of MALAM HELL RUFAI aka NDU_CHUCKS and co is going to help in seperating the core north or hausa/fulanis from boko haramers they are.

The innocent blood which you spilled for shear hatred of others, just because they speak different language or do not believe in the same way you do. Play whatever game you like to cover your evil and whether you believe it or not, the innocent blood spilled with your blessings/support will forever hunt you and anyone supporting you in anyway.

So go and get your blood money in the name of amnesty/reward for murdering thousands of poor innocent people, while your victims both dead and disabled and their relatives continue to cry for justice.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by kettykings: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ Ndu chuks thank you so much for this Boko Haram Organogram the problem is that their is no source or link for further verification of information , another surprising thing is the rapid rise of Jerry Gana to such prominence in the Boko Haram heirachy.

@ 13 volts But who really are the northern Minorities some time ago Ahmadu Bello vowed the following statements in the patriots newspapers, could it be that the main Boko Haram decided to use the norther Minorities (Kanuris, Nupe and Okene) to ruthlessly prevent a change of power to Jonathan.

see below the quote from Ahmadu Bello

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future."

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
@13volts i am Hausa, i do not support boko haram nor do i believe the kanuris are our problem (your kind of reasoning is). the problem is this useless setup called nigeria, no single person or group of persons can finance boko haram, i say it and will say it again, it takes a government to, LOOK TOWARDS THIS GOVT, they already told you they know who they are and that they are in the govt (just recently BH was housed in a bayelsa state property in lagos with bomb making materials), what more explanation are you guys looking for?

these same people you are trying to explain things to do not like you and never will, to them you are a parasite, they are financing this chaos so as to frustrate you and yours (including the kanuris) into division, why some people think they need oil money to survive is beyond me, but hey, you act like a parasite, beg like a parasite, speak like a parasite and even live like one, what are you?

let them have their kuwait and you can try to have your malaysia, been to both places and honestly the difference isn't much, sadly here though it will be, as one part has all the criminals!! we see where we all are in say, 10yrs
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by nduchucks: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
kettykings: @ Ndu chuks thank you so much for this Boko Haram Organogram the problem is that their is no source or link for further verification of information , another surprising thing is the rapid rise of Jerry Gana to such prominence in the Boko Haram heirachy.

Why are you exhibiting gross laziness by asking for links and sources of the information contained in my post? Are you the only Nigerian alive who does not know that (1)On October 19th, 2012, a Boko Haram commander, Shuaibu Bama was arrested in a sitting senators domain. Senator Ahmed Khalifa Zanna conceded according to media reports, that upon the Nigerian security forces beating up his family children, the kids brought out the commander, who happens to be his sister's son/nephew. (2)Senator Ndume was arraigned On Terrorism Charge (3)Prof. Jerry Gana bailed out the late Muhammed Yusuf when Yusuf was arrested and brought to to Abuja?

My friend, use google and more importantly read up on Nigerian history before you comment on these kinds of threads else you'd appear to be a dullard.

@ekt_bear, you at least, are honest.

@mikeansy, you of all people, a whole SAN, continue to bury your head in the sand so that you can continue to feed your hatred for the Hausa/Fulani. I remind you that the Biafra war ended almost 50years ago, and its time to bury the hatchet.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
@13volts, I realy love d way u always defend d hausa against dis boko tng.
But my question to u is "do u supot amnesty fo boko haram?'
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mikeansy as SAN? not sure what that means!!!!

Biafra has nothing to do with anything and I know when the war ended thank you very much

but what I also know is that poverty is not unique to any part of the country and can not be used to justify terrorism and pure criminality.

You guys can bully Jonathan to form committees but we live in a democracy and any silly welfare state proposed by the Presidency will need ratification by the NASS.

The rest of the country will have their say at the NASS. It is that simple!
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
For some reason, when Northerners talk about the south they mean Igbo in particular.

What's up with that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by nduchucks: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
mikeansy: Mikeansy as SAN? not sure what that means!!!!

Biafra has nothing to do with anything and I know when the war ended thank you very much

but what I also know is that poverty is not unique to any part of the country and can not be used to justify terrorism and pure criminality.

You guys can bully Jonathan to form committees but we live in a democracy and any silly welfare state proposed by the Presidency will need ratification by the NASS.

The rest of the country will have their say at the NASS. It is that simple!

You can try to deny or minimize your status as a lawyer with SAN designation, that's your cup of tea.

It is quite funny that you believe that NASS will prevent the implementation of a well thought-out Amnesty program - NASS will defeat the Amnesty program the same way it defeated the Amnesty provided to MEND. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You can try to deny or minimize your status as a lawyer with SAN designation, that's your cup of tea.

It is quite funny that you believe that NASS will prevent the implementation of a well thought-out Amnesty program - NASS will defeat the Amnesty program the same way it defeated the Amnesty provided to MEND. cheesy

NASS assembly will defeat any attempt to sneak in a welfare state for terrorists in the name of amnesty

if the amnesty is all about ending violence and bringing criminals to justice thats a different story

but if it is all about paying youths from any part of the North some welfare benefits just because they have the temerity to bomb their fellow citizens am pretty sure Southern and North Central Legislators will vote it down.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by nduchucks: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
mikeansy:

NASS assembly will defeat any attempt to sneak in a welfare state for terrorists in the name of amnesty

if the amnesty is all about ending violence and bringing criminals to justice thats a different story

but if it is all about paying youths from any part of the North some welfare benefits just because they have the temerity to bomb their fellow citizens am pretty sure Southern and North Central Legislators will vote it down.

A major part of the amnesty is all about ending the violence and bringing the criminals who refuse to disavow violence to justice. I'm glad you've stated that NASS will not have any problem with that, and I thank you for latently declaring your support for same.

I'd also suggest to you that to make this plan work, amnesty must be followed by massive infusion of money development activities, much like we saw in the SS, and training programs provided for hopeless youths who are easily brainwashed and recruited by mischief makers. The funding required for such a program is minuscule compared to the funds looted daily by the usual suspects. It is not helpful to call programs which will save lives and end violence "creation of a Welfare State".
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Youths of North East or North West have no unique right to have any special infusion of money in their area.

In fact all of Nigeria require infusion of money and people will not and must not be given special treatment because they engaged in terrorism.

We can not build a society by rewarding terrorism . . .thats dangerous and most people from other parts of Nigeria will see through this.

The fact that a mistake has been made in SS does not mean it must be repeated in North East. It will not happen,

If anything what we need is Devolution of power and let the local people in North East source their own money to pay themselves benefits or pay benefits to terrorists if they so please!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by slimming: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
It is more than tribe issue
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by nduchucks: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
mikeansy: Youths of North East or North West have no unique right to have any special infusion of money in their area.

In fact all of Nigeria require infusion of money and people will not and must not be given special treatment because they engaged is terrorism.

I am 100% in agreement with the above. Our best hope for what you stated above, in my opinion is a regime change. This administration is not cut out to move us closer to where we need to be. I'm sorry to say that GEJ, while a good and decent human being, is unfit to rule this country.

We can not build a society by rewarding terrorism . . .thats dangerous and most people from other parts of Nigeria will see through this.

The fact that a mistake has been made in SS does not mean it must be repeated in North East. It will not happen,

If anything what we need is Devolution of power and let the local people in North East source their own money to pay themselves benefits or pay benefits to terrorists if they so please!!!!!

I also agree with the above in principle, but as a practical matter, we need to end the violence first. The Amnesty program if implemented well, will do just that. The fight for true federalism will require the help and dedication of good progressives like you and Insha Allah, we will get there.
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by kettykings: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ forumites does anyone know if Kabiru Sokoto the mastermind of the bombing of the Suleja church is from Sokoto
Re: Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jonathan Goodluck is not competent to run even a Local Government

But his competence can not be measured by the activities of Boko Haram. Nobody can defeat Boko Haram except the local people in Kano, Borno, Bauchi reject this group.

But what we have is a tacit support of this group by the locals and hatred for the President of Nigeria is no justification for this kind of behaviour by Hausa Fulanis or Kanuris!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams / Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? / Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.