Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? (8645 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Chanchit: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2018
EternalTruth:
I'm from there and I speak English fluently but people here keep asking if I'm from Calabar cos I have their accent.
Is it really that bad?

just seeing this. Its not that they speak bad English, its just same way we know a Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and south south man with an accent. There people come from this places, they speak and you can't detect where they come from.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Chanchit:

Which cave did you just crawl out from. I said something in 2013, you are quoting me in 2018.
good so do you believe now that in 2013 you were foolish?
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
onila:
smiley happy sunday ya all

Its very hard for me to be sexually attracted to a guy due to my strict morals

but thers this calabar guy that almost made me open smiley I was just 14

I had a crush on him till I was 17 till I left Nigeria

no guy ever me feel so sexua..l no

love calabar dudes

very well mannered, educated, gentle, loving men

Who are calabar? Are they another nigerian tribe?
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Chanchit: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
good so do you believe now that in 2013 you were foolish?

No, it means something I said six years ago is still relevant, while toy that read it after six years still got no sense. Olocious fellow that you are.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Gspotlicker(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Missyford31:

Who are calabar? Are they another nigerian tribe?
yes and i'm a calabar man

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Gspotlicker(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2018
But to be honest calabar are sex freak,sex addict though i am a calabar man and i fall under the category
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Sadiyaene(f): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Gspotlicker:
But to be honest calabar are sex freak,sex addict though i am a calabar man and i fall under the category

Calabar pepo and sex sef eeeeh cool shocked shocked
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Gspotlicker(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Calabar pepo and sex sef eeeeh cool shocked shocked
We need serious deliverance if you check my monica and dp
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Peterosky(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Chanchit:
You see..? Had it been that guy is a sharp shooter, you won't be crying virgin here on NL, damn that guy.
And for the record, calabar guys won't even rank when it comes to sexiest guys, cos their accent alone is a turnoff.
.Just get it right bro,you are mistaking Akwa ibom guys for Calabar guys when it comes to accent.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Gspotlicker(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Peterosky:
.Just get it right bro,you are mistaking Akwa ibom guys for Calabar guys when it comes to accent.
what do you mean you ignorance calabar boy..useme mkpo
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Gspotlicker:
yes and i'm a calabar man

Cool. I only know igbos mostly. I spoke to a yoruba guy once but other than that ive heard of fulani and hausa n edo but thats as far as i kno. Are calabar smaller majority of people? I mean in numbers
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by nothingspoil70: 2:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Which calabar guy? Ask any ibo guy to lick your pussy for you and you will speak in tongue
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Peterosky(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Gspotlicker:
what do you mean you ignorance calabar boy..useme mkpo
.I am sure you expected me to see your abusive quote and reply you in an abusive way, but I am going to disappoint you with a happy Sunday wish.Have a trouble free Sunday.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Gspotlicker(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Peterosky:
.I am sure you expected me to see your abusive quote and reply you in an abusive way, but I am going to disappoint you with a happy Sunday wish.Have a trouble free Sunday.
Happy sunday too my brother we are all in the same struggle heaven at last
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Gspotlicker(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

Cool. I only know igbos mostly. I spoke to a yoruba guy once but other than that ive heard of fulani and hausa n edo but thats as far as i kno. Are calabar smaller majority of people? I mean in numbers
we are not that much but we occupy.About the tribe issues we have more than 300 tribes nigeria but majority are igbo, hausa and the yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.