Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,944 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? (8642 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by onila(f): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
xynerise: What is the objective of this thread? To celebrate Calabar men? undecided
smiley yes its not easy
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by onila(f): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
onila: they gave us the most handsome governor in Nigeria till date

Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by xynerise: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
onila: smiley yes its not easy
what is not easy? To be a calabar man? undecided
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by onila(f): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
they gave us Iyanya smiley

the sexiest Nigerian celebrity ever
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by onila(f): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
xynerise:
what is not easy? To be a calabar man? undecided
too produce the sexiest men in Nigeria
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by xynerise: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
onila: too produce the sexiest men in Nigeria
Have u seen my younger brother?
He is not a calabar man
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by eyenCalabar(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
onila: too produce the sexiest men in Nigeria

Help me tell them abeg.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by eyenCalabar(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
xynerise:
Have u seen my younger brother?

Post his pic here. Pls note: No lip gloss.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by xynerise: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
eyenCalabar:

No thanks
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by code0: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Huh! Then you've missed so much. Don't mind our critics. We are the best. Sexy, caring, loving, ...just name it. Not forgetting, very strong too. You know why? Make a guess wink

Man's best friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Virginity hallucinogens euphoria madness Nairaland.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by onila(f): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: OP, try and locate the guy, cos you will be missing something if you dont. By the way, the best BJ i ever got was from a Calabar damsel, and I wanted to proof that it was not just a coincidence, the next lady drove me crazy. I mean, its real, Calabar people are the best lovers second only to none. I am proud to have been a malabite and will have a home there for my retirement.
smiley shocked shocked grin
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by onila(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
eyenCalabar:

grin
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
tpacalipse: Virginity Hallucinogens Euphoria Madness Nairaland.
You do well. Thanks
I have been trying to isolate her dysfunction for weeks now.
Finally
Virginity Hallucinogens Euphoria Syndrome
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by onila(f): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
ITbomb:
You do well. Thanks
I have been trying to isolate her dysfunction for weeks now.
Finally
Virginity Hallucinogens Euphoria Syndrome
i really do love being a virgin

i wish other girls experiences it

in yr twenties and still a virgin

amazing smiley
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Nayah(f): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
onila: i really do love being a virgin

amazing smiley
Onila need u honey ohhh the 23rd is coming and I NEED your support sister wink
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
onila: i really do love being a virgin

amazing smiley
With this kind of hallucinations getting into ur system, I won't advice my daughter to be a virgin till 18. It can affect someone's mental state.
BTW , do u realise that a baby's head gonna pop up through that tiny hole?
U better start making that hole more elastic for safe painless delivery.
And when I say make it more elastic , I don't mean doing other urself.
Get a d¡ck.
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You could have done better than calling them names. You better edit that post.

lol! I have friends from calabar, & we all laugh about this generic issue...they accept their flaws, same way yoruba men, aboki, ibira & igbos etc accept their flaws..

I had to use that derogatory word when I discovered the most f00lish research on earth from a dirty naughty self acclaimed internet v ¡rgin.

That doesn't mean some calabar men aren't handsome.. But from my little discovery, I found out and I discovered the funny look on their buccal cavity (mouth) when they talk..
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dats rude!
Okay... cool
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Huh! Then you've missed so much. Don't mind our critics. We are the best. Sexy, caring, loving, ...just name it. Not forgetting, very strong too. You know why? Make a guess wink

I don't know why. Enlighten me tongue
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
ITbomb:
You always sound respectable but I'm beginning to doubt.
It is a 'lol' to you but not to some 4million people somewhere
#my apology to the "4million people" who have never insulted any other tribe in one way or the other cool
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by andyanders: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i've never met a calabar person before

Ok Adaobi. Because after eating dog meat, they started licking every part of you. By the time they are through with you, you cannot sleep without remembering the calaba man hence the OP is saying of her experience.

They are have the spirit of Dog hence their attitude and when they are angry, you own is gone because they will chop off your head.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by pinkguy(m): 4:17am On May 24, 2013
Done hate us because we bang ur girlz more than u do lol
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 24, 2013
pinkguy: Done hate us because we bang ur girlz more than u done lol
how light skinned are u?
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by pinkguy(m): 3:31am On Jun 26, 2013
Chocolate colour things
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by k9yt(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Even the Cross Rivers folk, hence you can't differentiate their two, and you can't help stop refering the two groups as 'Calabar'.
Have U ever been to Calabar before...all U know is the different guys U meet who tell U they are from Calabar meanwhile they are Akwa ibomites. A real Calabar man is neat,well educated and pround man take example from the minister of Torrism...the way he speaks is quite different from the way U here any other minister speak even the .....
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by EternalTruth: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chanchit:
You see..? Had it been that guy is a sharp shooter, you won't be crying virgin here on NL, damn that guy.
And for the record, calabar guys won't even rank when it comes to sexiest guys, cos their accent alone is a turnoff.
I'm from there and I speak English fluently but people here keep asking if I'm from Calabar cos I have their accent.
Is it really that bad?
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by harry2sexy(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2018
onila:
smiley happy sunday ya all

Its very hard for me to be sexually attracted to a guy due to my strict morals

but thers this calabar guy that almost made me open smiley I was just 14

I had a crush on him till I was 17 till I left Nigeria

no guy ever me feel so sexua..l

love calabar dudes

very well mannered, educated, gentle, loving men
So in essence
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Chanchit:
You see..? Had it been that guy is a sharp shooter, you won't be crying virgin here on NL, damn that guy.
[s] And for the record, calabar guys won't even rank when it comes to sexiest guys, cos their accent alone is a turnoff [/s] .
will you shut up
Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2018
k9yt:
Have U ever been to Calabar before...all U know is the different guys U meet who tell U they are from Calabar meanwhile they are Akwa ibomites. A real Calabar man is neat,well educated and pround man take example from the minister of Torrism...the way he speaks is quite different from the way U here any other minister speak even the .....
keep quiet. Ignoramus.
Akwa ibom to people don't like referring themselves as calabar.
Calabar people are poor and uneducated. It's the ibibios of uyo that are rather rich and educated

1 Like

Re: Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? by Chanchit: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
will you shut up

Which cave did you just crawl out from. I said something in 2013, you are quoting me in 2018.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Virgin? / Why Are All Nigerian Men Dieing For This Girl?? / How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.