Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

My HIV Test Result - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Test Result (7608 Views)

Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / How Best Do I Disclose My HIV Status To Her? / When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My HIV Test Result by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2016
goodguy:
I got this as an offline message today:

A 10 yr old boy had eaten suya about 15 days ago and fell sick, later when he had his health check done doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn't believe it, ? Then the entire family under went a checkup none of them was suffering from that. The doctors checked with the boy if he had eaten out? And the boy says he had suya one evening. The hospital team went there to check. They found the suya seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the onions, and his blood had spread in the food. When they had his blood checked,  the guy was suffering from AIDS but he himself was not aware. Please take care while u eat from road side suya or roadside vendors. kindly forward this message to your friends

Just thought I should share. smiley
lol...story.I tot 3mnths was d window period. so d would wld still b fresh. so na only suya d boy don eat for 3months. baba we don old joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation, Others Hold 1000 Man Walk Against Hepatitis In Benue / Nigeria, 5 African Countries To Establish mRNA Vaccine Production - WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.