Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. (1355 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Employ A Maid/house-help? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
I have a female friend we talk on phone like gud buddies but no intimate chatting.so recently she got married.but now to call, am kind of skeptical on when to call her and how long to stay on d phone with her.cos i dont want to call at d wrong time and cause problem,so pls i need advice on d best timing for calling,cos its been so long av not called her.
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by biolabee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
go and chat with another single lady

na by force to chat with this one?
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by greatgod2012(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wisdom is the princial thing, something of this nature requires wisdom, and i will suggest you pay her a visit at her place when both her and hubby will be around, and ask wisely in the presence of both of them when you can call her, but before you can do this, ensure her hubby know you as a real friend and not otherwise, and also ensure that the hubby is comfortable with both your calls and your visits and also ensure that, you are ready to become the family's friend.
May God help you.
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Empex(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
If you could be her friend, you could also be a family friend. If you both work in the same place, or live in the same area, you will definitely be in touch. But Until then, forget about your unnecessary calls.

1 Like

Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by babyme1(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
If you can't call her when her husband is present, then forget about calling her.
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
biolabee: go and chat with another single lady

na by force to chat with this one?

na my best pal even before she get married.so u dey suggest make i no call her again?
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
greatgod2012: Wisdom is the princial thing, something of this nature requires wisdom, and i will suggest you pay her a visit at her place when both her and hubby will be around, and ask wisely in the presence of both of them when you can call her, but before you can do this, ensure her hubby know you as a real friend and not otherwise, and also ensure that the hubby is comfortable with both your calls and your visits and also ensure that, you are ready to become the family's friend.
May God help you.

thanks very much.its just that they relocated to another state.so d only option is through phone call we can communicate.thanks for d advice.
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
baby.me:
If you can't call her when her husband is present, then forget about calling her.
okay ma...
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by biolabee(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ephramed:

na my best pal even before she get married.so u dey suggest make i no call her again?

i feel you but she has moved on

Soon she will have a baby, nursing, parenting..
you can be friends tho and visit with ur girl friend
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by aejaywhite: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2013
She has entered another chapter of her life. U guys are not on d same wavelength anymore...call sparingly. But I tink u shd probably move on ( single gals full everywia joor)
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by slimyem: 1:27am On Apr 22, 2013
Use your discretion and don't call her for unnecessary talks or gists and not late at night too.
Respect the fact that she's married.Levels don change.Adapt.Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by coogar: 1:50am On Apr 22, 2013
Ephramed: I have a female friend we talk on phone like gud buddies but no intimate chatting.so recently she got married.but now to call, am kind of skeptical on when to call her and how long to stay on d phone with her.cos i dont want to call at d wrong time and cause problem,so pls i need advice on d best timing for calling,cos its been so long av not called her.

stop calling her, let her call you instead..... i won't even call a fellow man that just got married. she's in a new chapter in her life now, let her enjoy her new status. go and find another woman to discuss baba suwe's NDLEA saga with.

1 Like

Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 3:31am On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee:

i feel you but she has moved on

Soon she will have a baby, nursing, parenting..
you can be friends tho and visit with ur girl friend
thanks.i will pray for her to take in fast,fast.but i will miss her though.
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 3:34am On Apr 22, 2013
slimyem: Use your discretion and don't call her for unnecessary talks or gists and not late at night too.
Respect the fact that she's married.Levels don change.Adapt.Be wise!!
okay.advice noted.guess i will make and d call will jst be very brief.
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 3:38am On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

stop calling her, let her call you instead..... i won't even call a fellow man that just got married. she's in a new chapter in her life now, let her enjoy her new status. go and find another woman to discuss baba suwe's NDLEA saga with.
me and u know in Nigeria.it rarely happens,where woman call man.and married for that matter.but u are right,i will miss those unnecessary gist we talk about on phone.
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mr OP, pls leave the married woman alone, or u wan lash her punny?
Re: Right Time To Call A Married Female Friend. by Ephramed(m): 3:50am On Apr 23, 2013
lrguru: Mr OP, pls leave the married woman alone, or u wan lash her punny?
ar ha.i no lash am when we be friends,na now i go do am.na adultery be that woo.she be my gud padi.

(1) (Reply)

Things We Believed As Kids / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.