Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... (1587 Views)

What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by aydriano(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
If there waz 1 tin i enjoyd and i'd go back in tym and do again, it wil b ma first kiz ,ntn beats dat... D gal left me stunnd and breathlez... Wat abt u guys... Wat wil u go back in tym 2 relive if u had d chance.
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by UjSizzle(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
nah, i always look forward to what's ahead. Awesome new experiences everyday far superceeding the previous smiley.
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by clemz85(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
i concur with sizzle,
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Coldfeet(f): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
That will be the birth of my twin sons!! I was just 18! The thrill, the joy! I felt when I saw and held them was (still is!)just too priceless!!

2 Likes

Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
My primary sch days;no stress,no 2much responsible,no grt expectation. Jst wake up,mummy wil bath u,feed u,take u to sch and bring u bck. You can play till 2moro comes.
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Ejine(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
It was the night before I left for the states for the first time.

My eventual fiancee and I decided to 'consumate' our love.

She pinned me to the bed, took off her G-striing, used it to tie one of my hands to the bedpost, and rode me like a wildcat until I passed out.
She was virtually a possessed beast that night. My God!

But the best part of it was the next morning, when I had already boarded the plane.
I noticed something in my jacket pocket. And when I brought it out, I discovered it was the same flourescent pink panties she wore the night we had sexx!!!
She had intentionally put it there as something to remember her by as I was in another country. I noticed it was warm too, and I'm not ashamed to say I lost control and took a deep sniff.

Anyway, she really scattered my head, and we'll be making it official in a few months time so I can relive our wild, nasty, naughty moments for an eternity. cool

7 Likes

Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by xynerise: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
The day I met my wife
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by aydriano(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bad guy ejinne, u smelt d panties nawti u. Dat gal bad o.... I miz primary skul days, no worries, jst ran arnd eatn kuli kuli
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ejiné: oticed it was warm too, and I'm not ashamed to say I lost control and took a deep sniff.

What a freak
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
What he said to me the night before everything went wrong. I almost forgot lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Flytefalls: What he said to me the night before everything went wrong. I almost forgot lipsrsealed embarassed

Now im curious. . .

What did he say?
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
snow_wyte:

Now im curious. . .

What did he say?
He said the most he has ever said about our love. It was beautiful smiley. But, not even 12 hours later, my brother was stabbed multiple times and almost died twice. My darkest day.
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Jes like food, i dnt av a favourite!
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Flytefalls:
He said the most he has ever said about our love. It was beautiful smiley. But, not even 12 hours later, my brother was stabbed multiple times and almost died twice. My darkest day.

awww.... They realy do know how to be sweet when they want to. . .

Sowie abt your brother, can imagine how you musta felt..
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Haven't had the moment/experience yet. I will let you know when I have. smiley
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by walexydon(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
thinking
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
hmmmmmm it will have to be the first time i was bought a gaming console, mehn it was epic, now i have to use my salary for that cry
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by aydriano(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Am sori flyte dat must hv bin difficult 4 u..... Kip it cumin guys, where d galz na una dey shy

1 Like

Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by aydriano(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tlk na walexy, u stil dey tink na wa o
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Τ̲̅ђe day i lost my father
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Fishoy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
2mnths b4 ma broder died,,t'ws d last time i saw him...wish i cud see him again...
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Scarpon(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
that moment when the tip goes in haa u forget all your sorrow
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by nwababy: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
What my fiance told me years ago will forever be in my memory.Ours,is a long term r/ship and we have dated for like 3years then without sex(was a v then).So one faithful day,we decided to have it.I was so nervous,anxious and scared at the same time.He saw how unprepared I was and he said"baby,I don't love for the sex you for the sex,if you are ready,I will always wait till you are ready pls wear you clothes.I fell in love with him again.I love you my BOO.You are one of the few men that are what emulating but you are not perfect ooh.

1 Like

Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Aklofs: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
The day i kisd flytefalls
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by buklan4realyah(f): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
the day my heart was broken.

23/04/2013
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by carlos1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Maryspeck: Τ̲̅ђe day i lost my father

I don't want to believe dat u r serious. U mean u want to relieve dis experience ? U be vampire?
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by carlos1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Scarpon: that moment when the tip goes in haa u forget all your sorrow

Haa! Bad boy. C wat u r tinking
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Adufaye(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
D day I dis flowered my ex
She insulted me in d present of her frnds n mine n d absent of me dat AM NOT CAPABLE
She was d most beautiful tin hv eva luved,young bt kinda bad n I add more 2 it,cus I came frm d ghetto while she is in d barrack(navy)...hv always tried 2 penetrate,bt I dnt knw d password used in lockin her hole! Until 1 faithful saturday,was at home alone invited her,she came we chat......romanced n got n.aked,she spread her legs as if she hv don it b4(winks@her)my soldier was really ready 2 enter d battle field bt was leta stopped,d puss.y speak get ur slf wet,so I got my cream applied it n I tried it again! Wow d more am fixin it in d more she move bak wit pain until she got her head on d wall,she was like OUCH (laughed inside me lol)I draw her bak,loggin in again while she use her two hands on my face wit slaps(I bear am) den I fully loged in,nak her bak n front 4 3rounds until I cum......she cried begged n leta say AM CAPABLE dat she is sori,she got home,called me n I was lyk y were u givin me slaps,she said cus she couldn't bear d pain any more! But on a normally shuldnt dear not lolx! Can't wait 2 hv such a day again
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
Aklofs: The day i kisd flytefalls
lipsrsealed
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by aydriano(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chei adufaye i dey fear u o assuming me b gal i go dey lock ma virginity wit padlock, u 2 bad man y d gal no go slap u... Mr capable, hehehe u are so capable
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by aydriano(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Y would u wanna relive dat day mary speck.... And buklan hrt brkin nawa o. Jst weird. Anyhw kip it cumin guyz and galz.
Re: The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... by Adufaye(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
aydriano: Chei adufaye i dey fear u o assuming me b gal i go dey lock ma virginity wit padlock, u 2 bad man y d gal no go slap u... Mr capable, hehehe u are so capable
lol! I tel u,she knw say hand touch her dat day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I To Be Blamed? / Can You Date Your Childhood Friend? / A Question For Team Foreign Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.