Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

"If I Were Not Dating"- How Many Times Have You Used It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I Were Not Dating"- How Many Times Have You Used It? (587 Views)

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / How Many Times Have You Cheated / Online Dating: How To Grab A Woman's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Were Not Dating"- How Many Times Have You Used It? by WackyJ1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
i was already in a relationship when i came across this fair fine babe (actually a nairalander), i was standing under the trees near the road to the bank, our eyes met and the attraction was felt, i smiled at her and she smiled back and was coming towards me somewhat as if she knew me even though i knew she didm't, even the guy that was trying to do some roadside quick chyking left, thinking she was the one i was standing there waiting for (from the way she was looking at me) and the guy left, i went to talk to her and even the way she talks and uses her words made me just like her the more, i didn't collect her number (cos i already had it wink) and she left.
when she left, i was like if i wasn't dating, God knows that i would have pursued this girl till i made her mine, but seeing as i am already with a good girl and i don't do them cheating things, i couldn't do anything. i told my friend about it and he said that i have not started, that i would used that phrase many more times in the coming months and true to his word, i met another fair fine babe less than two months later, but in this case my babe was there sad.

So Guys and Babes, how many times have you seen that babe or guy that caught your attention so much, that even if it's for a split second that, it flashed through you mind "if i were not dating, it would have been you". what circumstances did you meet the person? and what about the person made you think like that? and for those that do not have that much self control or did not have that much, how far did you go along the path before you decided to stop yourself and face your relationship
Re: "If I Were Not Dating"- How Many Times Have You Used It? by greedie1(f): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
u ve a tin for fair fine girls huh! wink
Re: "If I Were Not Dating"- How Many Times Have You Used It? by WackyJ1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
gree-die:
u ve a tin for fair fine girls huh! wink
Hehe yes, my babe is also fair, me too actually
Re: "If I Were Not Dating"- How Many Times Have You Used It? by greedie1(f): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
WackyJ1:
Hehe yes, my babe is also fair, me too actually
hehehe... good, good smiley

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Girl And A Woman / Just For Ladies. / It Is Time To Hook Up With Your Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.