Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (260590 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Morgan1092(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hi house! Whc video player wud u recommend 4me to download?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Jorian1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
pls how is airtel network in your area. my whatapp is updating.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Jorian1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jorian1: pls how is airtel network in your area. my whatapp is updating.

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Morgan1092: I downloaded it 4rm brothersoft, and even saw d videos i was lukin 4 bt have nt seen d option 4 downloading. pls direct me
once u click on ur video and it loads,u will see a downward pointing arrow,click on it (that's d download option) then select d format u want d video to be.that's all
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by seunlayi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lol
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Guys please what do I do to stop fifa 12 from lags on my Tecno p3, I use ram expander and it still lags. Please let me know how to over clock my cpu
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Skykid1208(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
23jerryking: yes it will
tanks bro
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bukky1: 2:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Misanto: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Ok thanks, another problem is my phone memory. Its low having 3.5mb left which makes it Impossible for me to update or download Applz. I thought all the Applz are expected to enter in the memory sd while come phone? Please palz how do I resolve diz??
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2013
Misanto: Ok thanks, another problem is my phone memory. Its low having 3.5mb left which makes it Impossible for me to update or download Applz. I thought all the Applz are expected to enter in the memory sd while come phone? Please palz how do I resolve diz??

You need to root your phone and partition your sd card
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Ugoplan: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
add me up in whassap, here is my no. 08064717257. pls frnds i patition my sd using minitool, bt if i download app it stil reduce sum of my internal memory card
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ugoplan: add me up in whassap, here is my no. 08064717257. pls frnds i patition my sd using minitool, bt if i download app it stil reduce sum of my internal memory card

That's how it happens unless you do the complete internal memory fix but be ready for serious lagging on your phone
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Open vpn for 4.0 and below

Your phone must be rooted

You'll need:
Busybox pro= http:///A0xIEFDI

Open vpn installer= http:///ZhtzSXNs

Tun.ko installer= http:///6Pqb6W1b

Open vpn settings= http:///tjhWiiXf

Open vpn config files= http:///XriHPdox
http:///QrQXUzyu
http:///Zz6akBlJ

Open the Busybox pro app and install the binaries.
Open the Open vpn installer and do the same. If it installs successfully and shows binaries installed, then you're good to go, move on to tun.ko installer.
Enter Tun.ko installer and click on install. It will install a module in the root of your SD card for you.

It's now time for the final step.
Open a new folder in your SD card, name it Open vpn and put the three config files you have downloaded. Those are your servers.
Now move to your open vpn settings. You'll see the three servers there. Click on any of them. It will ask you for username and password.

This is where I come in. You need to pay #600 to me for your username and password. Send the recharge card to me with your desired username and password. After it has been enabled, I'll send you a confirmation message and you're good to go.

To use with your pc, download PDA net and foxifi key from blackmart alpha. Add me on whatsapp on 07014726315 for any other information...
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Jorian1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
please dis rooting of a thing has really sufered me, am tired of my p3, please is there any nairalander in uyo or ikot ekpene in akwa ibom state dat can help me root my phone.i really need dis help please. thanks android brothers,.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bravoosii: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Guys please help. Got my Tecno P3 and planned to subscribe for the bis plan so I loaded about 300 to test the 2 day plan. When I loaded I was given a bonus of 10mb so I decided to install Twitter app which was about 4.10mb. After installation I checked my data balance and bang! There was nothing left, my credit gone, every last kobo. Please what could be the cause of this? Could it be that some apps updated themselves? How can I prevent a future occurence. It's a new airtel sim by the way. Thanks
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Hollamie007: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bravoosii: Guys please help. Got my Tecno P3 and planned to subscribe for the bis plan so I loaded about 300 to test the 2 day plan. When I loaded I was given a bonus of 10mb so I decided to install Twitter app which was about 4.10mb. After installation I checked my data balance and bang! There was nothing left, my credit gone, every last kobo. Please what could be the cause of this? Could it be that some apps updated themselves? How can I prevent a future occurence. It's a new airtel sim by the way. Thanks

bb plan don't work for Tecno again
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hollamie007:

hahaha you better be sure before coming to conclusion....at least my never stopped for a second
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Uziyl(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Help!! When I try linking my app to sd using Link2sd, when I click create link it shows me..* Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT STORAGE]* any Possible solution?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Uziyl(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hollamie007:

Am currently using airtel BB plan on my P3.. It works perfectly
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bravoosii: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hollamie007:

Thanks for you reply, but it works perfectly. Matter of fact I'm on one currently. My problem is the way my mb is being deducted. I think there are some apps consuming it that I'm not aware of. Please has anyone experienced this before and is there any solution? Please help a brother out.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bravoosii: Thanks for you reply, but it works perfectly. Matter of fact I'm on one currently. My problem is the way my mb is being deducted. I think there are some apps consuming it that I'm not aware of. Please has anyone experienced this before and is there any solution? Please help a brother out.
it seems your new... Almost all applications have ads and automatically synchronise with the network and by this ur mb is deducted... Wat u do is to off your dat wen ur not using it.. Hope u decode the coded code
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bravoosii: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
jairus ben: it seems your new... Almost all applications have ads and automatically synchronise with the network and by this ur mb is deducted... Wat u do is to off your dat wen ur not using it.. Hope u decode the coded code
Thanks, but "decode the coded code"? What does that mean pls?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Morgan1092(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hi mates! Is dia any application to know a caller's location?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bravoosii: Thanks, but "decode the coded code"? What does that mean pls?
lolz all dis american children... Ok let me use ur accent.. Do u understand
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ametu166(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2013
pls someone should help with any clockworkmod for tecno Q1. Thanx...
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Misanto: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Neduzze5:

You need to root your phone and partition your sd card
owk thanks alot bro
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
I downloaded shadowgun deadzone and after extracting the game data file to obb folder,it's not loading past the start screen. it just loads to the point where it starts playing sound, Nd just close by itself. I've used lucky patcher to remove d license and it's still d same thing.. any help pls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by martinoh(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls help me to root my tecno p3, I'm trying to root it but on getting to ministroe library download it will show error blablabla
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Hollamie007: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
adewasco2k:

hahaha you better be sure before coming to conclusion....at least my never stopped for a second

what I mean I'd mtn bb plan doesn't work directly on android phones except via VPN.
QED
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by fidinwala(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2013
plz house what is d cost of techno d3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by sBACH(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2013
Bravoosii: Thanks for you reply, but it works perfectly. Matter of fact I'm on one currently. My problem is the way my mb is being deducted. I think there are some apps consuming it that I'm not aware of. Please has anyone experienced this before and is there any solution? Please help a brother out.
Goto ur acct n sync settings and turn off ur background data and sync. But u'l need only d background data switched on if u want to visit play store.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by shininglite(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Gurus in d houz pls my p3 is rejecting my incoming SMS,pls wat shud i do.i wud luv to hear from U tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.