Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (260060 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
@Obisite pls i nid ur help i av rooted my phone b4 bt i mistakenly erased my data when i entered recovery mood i really want 2 root it again, i av followed d procedure 4 rooting nd i got d 3 options i clicked on superuser nd installed it followed by root checker bt when i tried 2 verify d root access it replied dat my device has nt bin properly rooted, sm1 in dis thread told me 2 do d recovery again nd dis tym around i should jst install superuser nd then gain my root access pls hw sure is it.

NB: D purpose by which i want 2 root it is bcoz i want 2 download titanium backup nd use it 2 restore my apps dat i backup up b4 d incident nd 2 also partition
URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bravoosii: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
Someone please help. My p3 isn't charging when I plug it. It shows the battery indicator moving but I turn it on, the battery is usually empty and it goes off itself. I know I didn't follow the instruction of allowing to charge fully after purchase before use, power supply here has been epileptic. Please somebody help.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bravoosii: Someone please help. My p3 isn't charging when I plug it. It shows the battery indicator moving but I turn it on, the battery is usually empty and it goes off itself. I know I didn't follow the instruction of allowing to charge fully after purchase before use, power supply here has been epileptic. Please somebody help.
take it to Carlcare
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bravoosii: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
ajasa4link: take it to Carlcare
Pls where's that?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Akamo5(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bravoosii: Guys please help. Got my Tecno P3 and planned to subscribe for the bis plan so I loaded about 300 to test the 2 day plan. When I loaded I was given a bonus of 10mb so I decided to install Twitter app which was about 4.10mb. After installation I checked my data balance and bang! There was nothing left, my credit gone, every last kobo. Please what could be the cause of this? Could it be that some apps updated themselves? How can I prevent a future occurence. It's a new airtel sim by the way. Thanks
guy, its d faceboo app dat sucks mb like dat.
to control it, open ur facebook app and go to settings,den click on 'refresh interval' and change it to never. by so doing,u'll save some mb!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ify84(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Neduzze5: Tecno P3 whatsapp discussion group is ongoing. Join for swift answers to your problems

Post your whatsapp number if you want to join
add me....08068175215
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ify84(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
ayodinho91: you can use root browser
pls, what is root browser... and or, how can I do that...
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
ify84:
pls, what is root browser... and or, how can I do that...
full acces to phone dont need rooting install super user playstore

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by punditspexzz: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Francheezy: HOW TO TURN OFF START UP SOUND IN TECNO P3
This is easy to do if your phone is rooted,
and requires no modification to any boot
animation or anything.
Open a root explorer, go to /system/
media/
Rename the following two files as shown
below (not mandatory for the names to
match mine, they are just for example)
PowerOn.mp3 -> PowerOn.mp3.disabled
PowerOff.mp3 -> PowerOff.mp3.disabled
From here, you can also get rid of camera
and other annoying sounds from the
phones UI folder.
myt work on n3.
whenever u on ur fone. it wld b on vib. so jst press volume up button.
for does without root download - "SILENT BOOT" FROM PLAYSTORE.
tnx. mine worked. but i installed n3 custom rom on p3 and am having problems. can i get p3 stock or custom rom?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
punditspexzz:
tnx. mine worked. but i installed n3 custom rom on p3 and am having problems. can i get p3 stock or custom rom?
page 89
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by punditspexzz: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
23jerryking: page 89
tnx. God bless u.
am downloading now.....
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by punditspexzz: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls add me on whatsapp
+233240485180
tnx
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by DopeSince94(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2013
Y'all Talking Bout How You Wanna Play Games W/ Yo Tecno P3. That's Bullshit Cause If You Wanna Play Games Go Buy A PS3 Not Tecno P3...Been Trynna Find Out All Bout The The Phone Though That's Why I Ain't Got Mine Yet...Getting It Tomorrow And The Only Apps That Will Be On Mine Are - Twitter , Instagram , Kik , Skype And Facebook...Peace !
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2013
DopeSince94: Y'all Talking Bout How You Wanna Play Games W/ Yo Tecno P3. That's Bullshit Cause If You Wanna Play Games Go Buy A PS3 Not Tecno P3...Been Trynna Find Out All Bout The The Phone Though That's Why I Ain't Got Mine Yet...Getting It Tomorrow And The Only Apps That Will Be On Mine Are - Twitter , Instagram , Kik , Skype And Facebook...Peace !
if you are interested in social media fine,dont insult people who are interested in gaming,all taste are not the same,pls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by DopeSince94(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2013
Hey Zeus Guy , Hold Up ! . I Never Insulted Nobody...I Love Games More Than Alotta Y'all That's Why I Got A Playstation 3...I Wanna Get The Tecno P3 Mostly For INSTAGRAM And SKYPE. So , I Ain't Insulting Nobody.I'm Just Speaking My Mind , I Don't Hold Stuff In...
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
DopeSince94: Y'all Talking Bout How You Wanna Play Games W/ Yo Tecno P3. That's Bullshit Cause If You Wanna Play Games Go Buy A PS3 Not Tecno P3...Been Trynna Find Out All Bout The The Phone Though That's Why I Ain't Got Mine Yet...Getting It Tomorrow And The Only Apps That Will Be On Mine Are - Twitter , Instagram , Kik , Skype And Facebook...Peace !
Ok,so if u are travelling in d bus and u need to kill away boredom,u will carry ur ps3 along and connect it to d bus and play Abi? who told u everyone that install games on their p3 sit all day to play d games....There is nothing wrong in u having a gaming console and all that,but there will come to a time when it's not within ur reach and u will have d urge to try ur hands on something.... I for one am not a game freak,am more of an internet guy but once in a while I just relax with these games...By d way if d reasons u listed up there are why u want to use an android,then I will say p3 is not the phone for u,except u want to leverage on it's affordable price.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
hello guyz
pls aw kan i increase my phone R.A.M permanently...
av got jst 30mb free.....which is very very poor...
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
buy c2-01 it has 3gb network for ur social and cheaper #11500 or #12000 stmart phone are 4 appliction and game with better social
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by DopeSince94(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please Ajasa4link Don't Bite Off My Head For Speaking My Mind But You Right Bout The Bus Part. If I'm Bored In A Bus , I'll Just Listen To Some Rap Music And Dang ! I Ain't Bored No More...Thanks Though...As For Grimm Joe , TF You Talking Bout ? You Ain't Making No Sense , Talking Bout A Smartphone Is For Apps. Ain't Twitter , Instagram , Kik , Skype And Facebook Apps ? Huh ? ... Just STFU And Get TF Out My Business...

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
DopeSince94: Please Ajasa4link Don't Bite Off My Head For Speaking My Mind But You Right Bout The Bus Part. If I'm Bored In A Bus , I'll Just Listen To Some Rap Music And Dang ! I Ain't Bored No More...Thanks Though...As For Grimm Joe , TF You Talking Bout ? You Ain't Making No Sense , Talking Bout A Smartphone Is For Apps. Ain't Twitter , Instagram , Kik , Skype And Facebook Apps ? Huh ? ... Just STFU And Get TF Out My Business...
apps?i meant real apps such as game,screenshot app,dstv apps, up coming BBM APP,x-plora apps..etc .not facebook,eskimi,2go,twiter dat a simple java phone can do with even keyboard which is better
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
buying phone a partivular type of phone and not fully using it is waste of money even ifs #500
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by DopeSince94(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
GRIMM JOE: apps?i meant real apps such as game,screenshot app,dstv apps, up coming BBM APP,x-plora apps..etc .not facebook,eskimi,2go,twiter dat a simple java phone can do with even keyboard which is better
Did I Tell Yo Dumbass I Wanted 2go Or Eskimi ? Huh ? And Ain't Skype , Instagram , Twitter , Facebook And Kik Real Apps ?...Just STFU And Get TF Out My Business Cause You DUMB !
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
DopeSince94: Did I Tell Yo Dumbass I Wanted 2go Or Eskimi ? Huh ? And Ain't Skype , Instagram , Twitter , Facebook And Kik Real Apps ?...Just STFU And Get TF Out My Business Cause You DUMB !
i meant public apps all phone can install..u seems to b new OCTAVO ALL WAYS SAYS NAME CALLING IS FOR BABY
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bravoosii: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Why does playstore take forever to open? is it Just network problem or there's more to it?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Waxxzy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
pls will installing another rom on tecno p3 from etisalat alow the sim one use other network?
or is there a solution for that yet?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Aryourkunlay(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
DopeSince94: Hey Zeus Guy , Hold Up ! . I Never Insulted Nobody...I Love Games More Than Alotta Y'all That's Why I Got A Playstation 3...I Wanna Get The Tecno P3 Mostly For INSTAGRAM And SKYPE. So , I Ain't Insulting Nobody.I'm Just Speaking My Mind , I Don't Hold Stuff In...
hey 'migo, ya English is lame. Tryna be a rapper, buh all you talk is trash

"I Never Insulted Nobody"

U need not worry, wannabe. U just as though a niggy should be ‎ت

If U wanna be on INSTAGRAM, go get a real fone, sucker!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
[right][/right] cheesy
Aryourkunlay:

hahaha so he has always been dis way is it a CURSE
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
[right][/right] cheesy
Aryourkunlay:

hahaha so he has always been dis way was he CURSE? or possessed ? just a qestion hahahahahahaha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa and i thought i was talking to a human being?hahahaha
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bondbosky(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls, am currently havin issues wit my techno P3... Havin issues wit low memory any time I download an app..... Pls kindly help.... Tanx in anticipation
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
bondbosky: Pls, am currently havin issues wit my techno P3... Havin issues wit low memory any time I download an app..... Pls kindly help.... Tanx in anticipation
clear ur ram. delete any install application or games expecailly facebook 2go social net work cunsums battary delet du battary
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Niscolinx: @Obisite pls i nid ur help i av rooted my phone b4 bt i mistakenly erased my data when i entered recovery mood i really want 2 root it again, i av followed d procedure 4 rooting nd i got d 3 options i clicked on superuser nd installed it followed by root checker bt when i tried 2 verify d root access it replied dat my device has nt bin properly rooted, sm1 in dis thread told me 2 do d recovery again nd dis tym around i should jst install superuser nd then gain my root access pls hw sure is it.

NB: D purpose by which i want 2 root it is bcoz i want 2 download titanium backup nd use it 2 restore my apps dat i backup up b4 d incident nd 2 also partition
URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
download undeleed to get back almost all. u los get it from playstore sowi 4 ur lost
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
bondbosky: Pls, am currently havin issues wit my techno P3... Havin issues wit low memory any time I download an app..... Pls kindly help.... Tanx in anticipation
is ya phone rooted. ?u GATS to partition it

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.