Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption (6720 Views)

3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
dahdah:
ARE YOU ON OF THE CORRUPT MODERATORS
No I am not a mod but this is not the issue about moderators if u have any complain about them kindly create a thread for that.

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by kokosheen(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
I can't believe most of the posts I'm reading. WTF angry

You guys are happy that the ruling party admits it’s corrupt and says opposition parties shouldn't point fingers as they are also corrupt

WTF is wrong with Nigerian youths these days! What happened to NANS, NBA and other civil liberty groups

Even at that, if the ruling party knows that ACN and their cohorts are corrupt, why aren't they in jail or even charged to court yet

Shitznit Mehn angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by kollysnut(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nigeria will be better, if PDP can say that.........
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by najoke: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
kokosheen: I can't believe most of the posts I'm reading. WTF angry

You guys are happy that the ruling party admits it’s corrupt and says opposition parties shouldn't point fingers as they are also corrupt

WTF is wrong with Nigerian youths these days! What happened to NANS, NBA and other civil liberty groups

Even at that, if the ruling party knows that ACN and their cohorts are corrupt, why aren't they in jail or even charged to court yet

^
Gbam,was about asking same when i saw the above.Only in Nigeria can people spew such crap and go away with it. This statement shows how this administration has truly legalized LOOTING and CORRUPTION.

but,u be winch sha grin grin
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by ekoilee: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
kokosheen: I can't believe most of the posts I'm reading. WTF angry

The so called Nigerian leaders of tomorrow are 10 x worse than leaders of yesterday and today. With such mentally corrupt followers what hope is out there for Nigeria..?

2 Likes

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by ekoilee: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
The open admission by this government or any government is very saddening. Leveling the same accusation at a merging party that's not in even in power or in charge of any federal governmental and corrupt activities that even the US just blamed this government for is very irresponsible and a bad omen for Nigeria, it puts on display the odious and rotten quality of the people in charge of the affairs of 170 million people...

This is a sad day for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by alexchiny: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
eko ilee:

The so called Nigerian leaders of tomorrow are 10 x worse than leaders of yesterday and today. With such mentally corrupt followers what hope is out there for Nigeria..?

STORY! Ponit is, your ACN is as corrupt as hell too, so they should STFU. All Nigerian politicians are corrupt, we just choose the less corrupt ones.
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by ekoilee: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
^^^^^^^^ Ignored...
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by ekoilee: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
So what's the meaning of this admission? That you are corrupt and every corruption related stories we have been reading about for over a decade are all true and we should be happy that you are honest even though you all are yet to be prosecuted and jailed for corruption based on the same admission?

It's obvious these clowns oblivious of the implications surrounding this wild and historic admission..
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by tolu4you: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
fact of the highest order
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by takedat(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Agreed that both parties are made of criminal elite controlling the politics and economy of the nation, but how many PDP past and present political office holders are currently standing trial and how many has been convicted compared to ACN members? If they cannot curb corruption as the ruling party in control of all the anti-graft agencies, and have resigned to fate that their "umbrella" is a cover for the ever-swelling cult of looters thus it is foolish of them to point finger at the opposition! Rogue elites infest the society!

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by alexchiny: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
take dat: Agreed that both parties are made of criminal elite controlling the politics and economy of the nation, but how many PDP past and present political office holders are currently standing trial and how many has been convicted compared to ACN members? If they cannot curb corruption as the ruling party in control of all the anti-graft agencies, and have resigned to fate that their "umbrella" is a cover for the ever-swelling cult of looters thus it is foolish of them to point fingers at the opposition!

The boisterous opposition started the finger pointing! ok son?
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by takedat(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
alexchiny:

The boisterous opposition started the finger pointing! ok son?
papa, it is normal for the opposition to point fingers even if they will do worse than the ruling party if opportuned to be in that position. What PDP just did is an admittance that they have no solution or the solution is without their leaders!

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by Localtrouble: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
KPOMKWEM!! A C N pointing fingers when their sole reason for decamping and forming a new party is to gain free access to feed their greedy appetite! Every politician in Nigeria who can't find a solid footing to a lucrative public office in PDP is automatically an A C N member..political prostitutes jumping from 1party to another looking for personal Egunje. None really have the Nigerian masses' interest at heart
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by alexchiny: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
take dat: papa, it is normal for the opposition to point finger even if they will do worse than the ruling party if opportuned to be in that position. What PDP just did is an admittance that they have no solution or the solution is without their leaders!

Well i believe the man listed the efforts being made to curb the menace so far. All we want is the best for Nigeria though.
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by alexchiny: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Localtrouble: KPOMKWEM!! A C N pointing fingers when their sole reason for decamping and forming a new party is to gain free access to feed their greedy appetite! Every politician in Nigeria who can't find a solid footing to a lucrative public office in PDP is automatically an A C N member..political prostitutes jumping from 1party to another looking for personal Egunje. None really have the Nigerian masses' interest at heart

I swear God must bless you for this. They think they can fool us with the word "progressives" while most of their members are ex PDP disgruntled members looking for a new pathway to Nigeria's wealth. Until i see real progressives such as Pat Utomi, Bakare and co on APC's frontline, i will still take them as bunch of jokers.
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by solace2013: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nothing makes ACN better than PDP, they are even worse. Its only that ACN is a very clever party, exposing the opposition while covering themselves. In any sane society, the likes of Lagos speaker Ikuforiji and even Tinubu himself are supposed to be cooling it off in prison by now. Come to think of a man whose worth in 1999 we know, now becoming stupendously rich to the extent of wasting over 20billion naira on Ondo election of last year without feeling anything, ACN and PDP are birds of the sdame feather flocking differently, cheers!
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by Olasam25(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
They are all light finger person

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by adetboy: 3:08am On Apr 23, 2013
Intrepid!:
It completely baffles me to see people like this in positions of power. From North to South, we have confirmed idi.ots in positions of power while honest, intelligent citizens are stuck in so-and-so jobs. See how someone's father just opened his trap and is talking rubbish. So because Tinubu is corrupt, it is okay for the PDP to be corrupt too?

Spot on! That's actually wot baffles me most.Just d other day Okonjo Iweala was saying on Amanpour show on CNN when asked abt corruption tht "other countries are corrupt too" wot a retard response! So because others are corrupt its ok tht I am corrupt too? Nonsense people!
Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by Xfactoria: 5:15am On Apr 23, 2013
solace2013: Nothing makes ACN better than PDP, they are even worse. Its only that ACN is a very clever party, exposing the opposition while covering themselves. In any sane society, the likes of Lagos speaker Ikuforiji and even Tinubu himself are supposed to be cooling it off in prison by now. Come to think of a man whose worth in 1999 we know, now becoming stupendously rich to the extent of wasting over 20billion naira on Ondo election of last year without feeling anything, ACN and PDP are birds of the sdame feather flocking differently, cheers!

I disagree with the part in bold. ACN is not clever, they are being under-reported because the press in Nigeria are also guilty of partisanship and the military infested mentality of always beaming the light on the Presidency and the central government. For example, Obanikoro's son won an election in Lagos Island but till today, the boy has not been sworn in despite winning an appeal at the election tribunal. ACN influenced the Lagos judiciary to vacate the order of the election tribunal. That singular incident has not been widely reported by any Nigerian newspaper and media houses because it was not about Jonathan or PDP. When Fayemi unlawfully sacked LG Chairmen in Ekiti and was overturned by the court, it was also under reported but if it happens in a PDP controlled state, Liar Mohammed would issue statement that will be reported by all media houses.

Another reason is that ACN is a regional party. They have never managed the amount of wealth that PDP is managing. They have not managed multi-ethnic and multi-religious agenda that PDP is grapling with. If they get that big, it is very easy to see how they will fail judging from their undemocratic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption by solace2013: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
X-factoria:

I disagree with the part in bold. ACN is not clever, they are being under-reported because the press in Nigeria are also guilty of partisanship and the military infested mentality of always beaming the light on the Presidency and the central government. For example, Obanikoro's son won an election in Lagos Island but till today, the boy has not been sworn in despite winning an appeal at the election tribunal. ACN influenced the Lagos judiciary to vacate the order of the election tribunal. That singular incident has not been widely reported by any Nigerian newspaper and media houses because it was not about Jonathan or PDP. When Fayemi unlawfully sacked LG Chairmen in Ekiti and was overturned by the court, it was also under reported but if it happens in a PDP controlled state, Liar Mohammed would issue statement that will be reported by all media houses.

Another reason is that ACN is a regional party. They have never managed the amount of wealth that PDP is managing. They have not managed multi-ethnic and multi-religious agenda that PDP is grapling with. If they get that big, it is very easy to see how they will fail judging from their undemocratic tendencies.
A journalist friend told me that ACN and Tinubu spends a lot on stories they want or do not want in the press. You are very right, the Nigerian press is something else. May be because of the enormity of the poverty in the land, they overreport or underreport an issue based on who greases their palm or not, that is just the reason why people like Tinubu is seen as heroes in Nigeria. Can you imagine the number of very senior journalists bought by tinibu, now working either directly or indirectly for him? They can no longer speak the truth just because of what they will eat, my brother, most journalists are real enemies of Nigeria, cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Video, Boko Haram Beheads 20 People Sends Video To FG / BREAKING: Ondo Strange Disease: What Laboratory Test Revealed / Was Dr. Chuba Okadigbo A Nigerian Political Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.