Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? (862 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by Jessicanoble(f): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am just lieing down on my bed, surfing
the Internet, while scrolling down a Web
page, I saw an interesting question, Can
we totally get over first love
memories? When I saw it, I took
interest in the question. It's a simple to
answer though, you can quickly reply yes
or no but they questions is far beyon d
affirmative yes I can, of course you can
get over your ex memories, you can even
over come breakups easily but can you
erase the memories totally?. First love
memories is like the first time you got
something precious from a dear friend,
even though the presents were priceless
you still live to remember that events,
the applys to first love, your first is like
the foundation, remember you. Knew
nothing about love until you were
introduced to what love is all about. You
might forget who you are but you will
never forget where you came from, the
place you started.
I think first love memories can be can left
behind but can never be erased, why
because the moment you guys spent
together were not ordinary but
memorable.
The bond you people shared was a solid
one probably metallic bond according to
science.
You might fall in love 5 times, you may
even forget everything that happened
between you guys but some atom of it
will still be left over in our hearts.
First romance, first love, is something so
special to all of us, both emotionally and
physically, that it touches our lives and
enriches them forever.
I don't remember my first love though
but I still can't forget her beautiful tender
smiles.
http://leaklovetips..com/2013/09/cam-we-totally-get-over-first-love.html
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP. Wl u b my first love?
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by nekaa(f): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
I still have a soft spot for my first love. No matter how much he messes up, I still like having em at arms length.
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by subzero2(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP, can you totally get over the memories of your first day in secondary school?
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by subzero2(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
nekaa: I still have a soft spot for my first love. No matter how much he messes up, I still like having em at arms length.
Oooh! Pretty, am sorry.
I was only trying to upgrade from analogue to digital.
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by pasqal09: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2013
I don't even remember who my 1st love was
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 12, 2013
If I lose my money, it may take time before I cud get over it. But first love? Let me tell you something, I got over my first love before starting the relationship. Even when I was in it, I only knew she existed whenever she was around. Hypertension is far from me.

1 Like

Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2013
true love memories shall never be forget,it doesn't matter when,weda first,2nd,20th or last
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by Popowaa: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
I dont have any memories
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by daisyella: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2013
itz just a memory, dat doesn't mean u cant get over them
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by drered(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
There's nothing like the first time. I get "limbo" when i get flashbacks every once in a while. Just hope she's happy.
Re: Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,? by Monicasque(f): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
i forgot my first love when my second love came along. humans r so easy to forget. it might take long even up a year or two but honey u will forget blv me

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / The Real Reason Why Men Can Go Shirtless Publicly But Women Cannot / To Marry Or Not To Marry? That's The Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.