Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (32315 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by solomon111(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
This was a teaching from dr.olukoya.
OP did not even bother to acknowledge the source.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by leslieu63(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
see as nairaland bit*hes they select no 10 like Dstv , op forgot to put heavyweight champion husbands no 11. waiting patiently for types of wives........
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
style$co:
My best friend's hubby is a bachelor husband.
A very close pal of mine is panadol husband.

You see your life?

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
unyimecc: I want the caring and visiting husband.

So that you will have chance to do your runs.
Ashawo.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by stevebond007(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mo na de der, husband wey sme pple de find. Husband na husband.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Ornaments(f): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Who no like better thing, I pray for no 10 ooo. Nice 1 @ op
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by ABsI1: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
No 10 reminds me of my late cousin POSO AKA DON Simeoni. Caring Husband,Role Model Dad&generous friend. Died 12th February 2013. RIP Don,AB$I misses you dearly
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
fubbyy: If I finally get married(which I know I won't) I will be a bachelor husband, can't trade my hanging out with my homies to anything in this world
Believe me your hommies will trade u out for a quality time with their wives..... Grow up son

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Well guys are number 10 in relationship provided they don't fall into other categories apart from No 9 but when they become married automatically switch to No 9. Who will blame them.. he provides money for the house keep, pay sch fees, etc.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by tlops(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
style$co:
My best friend's hubby is a bachelor husband.
A very close pal of mine is panadol husband.

and your own na "No Husband"

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by kolamilan(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
why is it that nairaland list is always 10 why not other number.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by adebiyikayode5: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
caring husband
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by opendo21(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
If I marry I'll most likely be a visiting husband coz no time to dey cuddle around babe like body hug. Future wife be warned! grin grin
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by bashydemy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Me I be 9 cos I stay out of the country.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Igboboy59(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
carering hubby
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
I have a feeling the best type of husband out there is the one who knows how to alternate between a Caring husband and a General husband!

*Praying in silence* Baba God, please when I finally get married, please show me the way to become a best husband. Thank you for answering my humble prayer - in advance, IJN. Amen!
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Meklex(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Every_LadY: LOLZ! @ BABY HUSBAND. I ONCE DATED A GUY THAT WILL ALWAYS COMPARE ME WITH HIS SISTERS.HE ACTUALLY HAS TALL/DARK/BEAUTIFUL SISTERS,BUT U DON'T HAVE TO DO THE COMPARISON EVEN IF AM UGLY.MEANWHILE i AM NOT.
GOOD ONE @OP
one word...... Good marketing strategy you have here
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
fubbyy: If I finally get married(which I know I won't) I will be a bachelor husband, can't trade my hanging out with my homies to anything in this world
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Be careful what u wish for........
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by pearlesther: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm blessed and favoured with number 10 he's so caring,loving,intelligent and adorable with good sense of humour I'm so happy I found him Ayomi....
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
alkadriyar: Very dry topic.
I wonder hw it made d homepage sef.

Niqqa Puhlease
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by ismokeweed1(f): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ Op what about the 'ALWAYS HIGH' kind of husband?

the way men patronize shekpe joints and beer parlours these days ehn . . . and most are married oh!
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by sexymoma(f): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
W3xy1: frm d.k olukoya
bros we don knw wetin mek we cum do. Ova sabi dey wori u
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by pweeryambre: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mumu husband. una no include am? Husband wey everybody dey controll except the wife.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by sexymoma(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
i neva even knw my own. God gimme ma own hubby
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by okey777(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lo copy la paste lo heartland fm la saturday
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
This topic is the answer to the topic "Why do man think women can't do without marriage"?

9 of 10 husbands are a horror grin grin grin

(according to this post wink )
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by stylesco: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
solomon111: This was a teaching from dr.olukoya.
OP did not even bother to acknowledge the source.

I didn't know its from her I would have acknowledged her.
Someone sent it to me and I decided to share it.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by stylesco: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
tlops:

and your own na "No Husband"

Face topic abeg.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by keyword(f): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]let's be realistic. As much as everyone claims to be no 10 or have ∕̴Ɩ no 10 hubby, there must be elements of other numbers in them. Nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by raystanley(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
T-john:
Mine is still coming, he doesn't fall into any of this categories, i think op will have to create something special for him
Keep waiting for Mr. Right!
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by raystanley(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sorry! I don't wanna till i die...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations? / Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.