Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

If All The Girls Are Taken... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If All The Girls Are Taken... (531 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All The Girls Are Taken... by Arsenate(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
If all the girls are taken, how come there are so many single brothers out there? Almost every girl you talk to these days will tell you she's seeing someone, yet there are so many single brothers. This doesn't make any sense cos the demography of Nigeria shows that the Male: female ratio is almost 1:1. The only explanation to this will be:
1. Some brothers are dating more than one girl
OR
2. These girls are lying for reasons best known to them.
which, do you think, is the more likely explanation?

1 Like

Re: If All The Girls Are Taken... by butta(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Then u must be a very ugly moongoose if u can't find a girl to date as far as I know there are loads of girls out there for u to choose from, step up ur game then u will catch one...
Re: If All The Girls Are Taken... by Arsenate(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
butta: Then u must be a very ugly moongoose if u can't find a girl to date as far as I know there are loads of girls out there for u to choose from, step up ur game then u will catch one...
I have a girl friend. But I know many guys who don't.
Thanks
Re: If All The Girls Are Taken... by greedie1(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
most likely explanation?? 1 and 2.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Class Section On LOVE And MARRIAGE... / How To Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships-part 9 / Love And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.