Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? (1169 Views)

Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Who can help me solve this puzzle?
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by k2039: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]
It takes common sense to know your statistic is not correct.

Ofcourse am not suprised,common sense is not common
[/size]

Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thread opened and closed
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by xtrafly(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ok, I know you got the stat from your ass... To your 'puzzle', that's because a lot of girls are dating 'single' guys (if you know what I mean)
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by xtrafly(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
@k2039
You just proved that common sense is not common
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]

[/size]

lol...Talk about aiming a nuclear warhead at a fly.
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]

[/size]

I can see you are actually entitled to be stupid......that sums you up.
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
xtrafly: Ok, I know you got the stat from your ass... To your 'puzzle', that's because a lot of girls are dating 'single' guys (if you know what I mean)
I feel you, and they rather queue for one guy instead of finding theirs.
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by skydeep(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
@op. Do u know 90% means all the boys? undecided. Crap
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by cindyrella(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
How will I know? undecided
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
cindyrella: How will I know? undecided
you don't have to know......if you don't know u submit empty paper. So just shot the crap.
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by NEROSKY(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
this images ar blocking my views....
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by cindyrella(f): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
emalekuo: you don't have to know......if you don't know u submit empty paper. So just shot the crap.
WTF are you saying?
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by freezebomb2000(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
cindyrella:
WTF are you saying?
DISCOVER!!!
How To Get Brand New Android Tablet For
#12,700 Only And Have It Shipped To Your
Door Step Here In Nigeria
For FREE Info Visit www.frezeebomb.com
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by oubi: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=26pt][/size] THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by NEROSKY(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
emalekuo: Who can help me solve this puzzle?
you're 90percent correct because their was this saying, that if you're not in relationshp, nobody wants you and if you in relationship everybody wants you.. Guys tend to keep more girls incase any one who bleeps up,she gets fired..! And girls don't like to be wher theirz no competition,they go for guys who don't value them(is normal cuz if u show her yhu lov 4her in a big way,theirz diz tendency of u getting hurt in a very big way), so thats law of nature..
I.e guy keep up to 12 girls while D single once gets nurin!
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by tpia5: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Its mainly these internet and mostly diasporan fellows who have this problem.

A lot of male nlers in particular. I'm sure majority of them are in IT-na those ones dey do ITK pass and also have this deep seated fear of females due to their own lifestyles.
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
NEROSKY:
you're 90percent correct because their was this saying, that if you're not in relationshp, nobody wants you and if you in relationship everybody wants you.. Guys tend to keep more girls incase any one who bleeps up,she gets fired..! And girls don't like to be wher theirz no competition,they go for guys who don't value them(is normal cuz if u show her yhu lov 4her in a big way,theirz diz tendency of u getting hurt in a very big way), so thats law of nature..
I.e guy keep up to 12 girls while D single once gets nurin!
you are so on point, I think dats where the wahala is
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
cindyrella:
WTF are you saying?
Am saying the WTF u just read.
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by ivorybabe88(f): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
thats exactly y theyre single...., ladies/women want MEN wink, not boys!!!
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
emalekuo: I can see you are actually entitled to be stupid......that sums you up.
Actually, you are the silly one
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2012
Smart OP, where did you get your statistics from? Check your post out, if 90% of the guys are single, how can all the ladies be taken? If you call this a puzzle, it's a little wonder that you're single.
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella: Smart OP, where did you get your statistics from? Check your post out, if 90% of the guys are single, how can all the ladies be taken? If you call this a puzzle, it's a little wonder that you're single.
U just can't understand
Re: 90per Cent Of Boys Are Single, So How Come Almost All The Ladies Are Taken? by emalekuo(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Na people wey no know ABC nia dey like to correct others pass, if u don't understand what is written there just pass. Its not a must u drop a comment.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Everyone Who Needs Love / Husband catches wife in the same hotel he took girlfriend / Help Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.