Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? (593 Views)

Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
When one experience series of crash in his relationship in d city due to his nature. (Wanting the all submissive n full in-house lady)which is not too common wit gals who live in urban sites. is it advised that he should roll back to da hood (villa) and take d good mannered gal he has heard so much about even if de never met. Will things work out for him?
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by omega25red(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
There are no guarantees in anything. It might work and it might fail. The best thing to do is to go with an open mind and get to know her well before you jump into marriage because village girls too will have their own ways too.
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by greedie1(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
maybe maybe not.... most likely not.
d village girl go become city gal and act lyk one na. she fit even overdo.
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nicely said but His d 1 wit d I want a submisive bla bla ish. U fink a gal exposed will giv out such?
omega25red: There are no guarantees in anything. It might work and it might fail. The best thing to do is to go with an open mind and get to know her well before you jump into marriage because village girls too will have their own ways too.
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by ednut1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
i did nysc in one igbo village, dem gal r even baadder dan city gals, beware
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
ednut1: i did nysc in one igbo village, dem gal r even baadder dan city gals, beware
are u getting at igbo or u rily mean wat ur sayin? Der should at least be a mary/Amaka kinda gal pple talk about, u read dat I guess
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by ednut1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
joebeckz: are u getting at igbo or u rily mean wat ur sayin? Der should at least be a mary/Amaka kinda gal pple talk about, u read dat I guess
no tribal sentiment o, even my friends dat serve in sw villaages same tin, villaaage gals don open eye, dey hv browsin fones, wear sexy dress etc
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
ednut1: no tribal sentiment o, even my friends dat serve in sw villaages same tin, villaaage gals don open eye, dey hv browsin fones, wear sexy dress etc
. Lollz. Say na browsing fons, de 2go more dan u can imagine I guess
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by butta(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
Laughing at you in greek ... no guarantee there but you might be lucky to get that person suited for you to get a good woman these days is all about LUCk and God on your side
Re: Going To The Village To Pick A Girl Painted As Good. Right/wrong? by Scarpon(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
my big cousin make same mistake marrying a village girl and she end up getting pregnant for another old man best thing is village or city girl just get along when u see the potential u want go for it

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls: Principled Vs Understanding / A Weekend Message To Our Beautiful Queens Worldwide. / Carzola The Tonto Dikeh Of Nairaland.. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.