Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? (4851 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / She Is Not Marrying My Friend Because He Is Igbo / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2013
Am a bachelor and wanna settle down before the year runs out. The girl am dating fits my kinda person. Am about to introduce her to my parents but am scared telling them we are age mates because I know who I have as parents. She isn't even my tribe which will light a little spark between I and ma people but I can handle that, after tackling that,what next do I say about her age? U can see the complication. Should I lie about her age or do I say the truth n face whatever comes? If u say I should forget her now, that's wickedness cos we ve dated for 5years and Lọ̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ each other pretty much. I kindly need mature and urgent replies please.
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2013
Moderator, help out plsss. Take it beyond here.
Me need responses to diz cos mehn, me think day and night bout lying to my parents but can I live with it?
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by edgideon(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] u c age mate u no api until u see ur senior na,u dated for five year haw many times av u gone in,sum dat up n minus d number from ur age dats d age u should tel ur parents is her age
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2013
edgideon: [color=#770077][/color] u c age mate u no api until u see ur senior na,u dated for five year haw many times av u gone in,sum dat up n minus d number from ur age dats d age u should tel ur parents is her age

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). Funny you. Wat are u sayin in essence, dat I lie?
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2013
Guy no palava jawe me na 18yrs my gf na 18yrs am 4rm imo state she's 4rm Sokoto state. so wetin be ur problem.
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2013
Ojchizzy: Guy no palava jawe me na 18yrs my gf na 18yrs am 4rm imo state she's 4rm Sokoto state. so wetin be ur problem.
I appreciate ur comment but am talking of marriage here and not just a date. And read up again, my parents aint gonna b easy wit dat
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by delamingo: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2013
if you believe she is the one for you marry her. A woman being younger or older,same tribe or different, does not guarantee a happy marriage, its all up to the individual, besides if this was always going to be an issue, its not fair to en it now after five years. even if u find a woman, you might end up still going bak to this one. check out http://fusion.com.ng/
for more
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Fanks delamingo. My worry is "wat do I tell ma peeps bout her age". Dats gonna be an issue wit dem, u know dis kinda dorminant parents I guess. Scaling through diz aga stuff wit dem aint gonna b easy. Do I lie n dat will be final, but is anytin hidden in diz life? I jus can't lay ma choice easilly
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by Emusan(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Question: Marring my age mate, Right/Wrong?
A=Right
B=Wrong
C=Both
Answer: C
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Emusan: Question: Marring my age mate, Right/Wrong?
A=Right
B=Wrong
C=Both
Answer: C
And u do ve a point cos me sef de very confused as I de here
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by harbibi: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2013
edgideon: [color=#770077][/color] u c age mate u no api until u see ur senior na,

Oh gush I can't stop laughing. Kai!! this guy you wicked ooo.

@op if you are not man enough to take decisions please don't marry!

How can you date someone for five years and your parents don't know about her? Are you a pikin?

As for age, age is just a number if you are compatible. You can't hide her age forever anyway.

As for tribe hmmm dunno what to say but I believe true love should overlook that.

Finally search your heart and make your decisions. ITS YOUR LIFE!
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Harbibi fanks for dat piece. They neva knew bout her cos mehn I naturally ve dis inferiority feeling wen it comes to my parents especially my mum. She has been an iron lady for as long as I ve know her. Harbibi, ve u ever had serious life issues as heavy as diz? If u ve not den all I will say is, u will not understand. Its not as easy as u tink. I gave advise to pple b4 my turn. I now know how difficult it is.
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by harbibi: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
I understand. All am saying is if you are convinced she is the one find a way (with all due respect) to make your mom accept her, stand your ground.
Wish you luck!
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by AtheistD(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
joebeckz: Am a bachelor and wanna settle down before the year runs out. The girl am dating fits my kinda person. Am about to introduce her to my parents but am scared telling them we are age mates because I know who I have as parents. She isn't even my tribe which will light a little spark between I and ma people but I can handle that, after tackling that,what next do I say about her age? U can see the complication. Should I lie about her age or do I say the truth n face whatever comes? If u say I should forget her now, that's wickedness cos we ve dated for 5years and Lọ̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ each other pretty much. I kindly need mature and urgent replies please.

How do you feel about the age issue? If you feel it might be a problem then look into that. If not then go ahead.
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
, stand your ground.
Wish you luck!

[/quote]
Harbibi fanks. I guess dat would extend my wedding date n plans further
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by joebeckz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
it might be a problem then look into that. If not then go ahead.[/quote]
Atheist I fil cool but I ve not received any positive comments from ma friends. De will b like, she go old leave u, bla bla. Dis gal is som1 me Lọ̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ very much, initially wen we started I neva tot of marrying her, I was like ok let's date,and I knew we were mates but neva bothered since I had no future plans den,I neva tot we could com diz far but along d line, evrytin bout her just got me tripping. We had several breakups caused by me but after I try others, I still find no beta person dan her. She neva gave me problems n understands me like her best Novel. Right now I can Lọ̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ only her and anoda gal, and dat gal is d gal she would have for me wen we married. So mehn me am ready but ma folks n relatives are like am letting dem down.
Re: Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong? by AtheistD(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
joebeckz: it might be a problem then look into that. If not then go ahead.
Atheist I fil cool but I ve not received any positive comments from ma friends. De will b like, she go old leave u, bla bla. Dis gal is som1 me Lọ̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ very much, initially wen we started I neva tot of marrying her, I was like ok let's date,and I knew we were mates but neva bothered since I had no future plans den,I neva tot we could com diz far but along d line, evrytin bout her just got me tripping. We had several breakups caused by me but after I try others, I still find no beta person dan her. She neva gave me problems n understands me like her best Novel. Right now I can Lọ̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ only her and anoda gal, and dat gal is d gal she would have for me wen we married. So mehn me am ready but ma folks n relatives are like am letting dem down.

As long as you can live with any outcomes confidently you dont need to listen to such banter. Women do tend to age quicker than men if they dont take good care of themselves but all people age regardless. If you marry a 20 year old she will eventually become old too.

I say go for it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Do Not Deserve An Elaborate Wedding / This Wedding Of These Young Stars, 17 & 18 Will Make You Jealous (photos) / Read this whatsapp chat between Olosho and her client.(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.