Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 (50179 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013 / CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by vanstanzy(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2013
brownlord: C Ronaldo is a corper n his cds group warned him not to score dats why he is a batch c corper current ppa in bernabeu

Mean while, leave all this gaynians alone, they not up to us, they should be competing with lagos and not Nigeria

Nicely done photoshop, but i have an acute sence 4 spotting the changes. Look around his collar.*wide grinn*
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by joseph1013: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Qelvin:
hahaaha look at this short coal-skinned bastard with a funny accent and ridiculous name pulling some west-side sh.it from his squamous-shaped head! nigguh Phuck you and your preposterous stats,where the phuck do you Ghanaian sub-humans get your education from? look at this product of road side despoil exuding his ignorance about Ivory Coast been the Aids capital of the West Side? hahahaa i wish you could take a phucking hike to Abidjan and see how we treat you filthy Ghanaian scums,we relegate you roaches to the worst slums and p.i.m.p your filthy buxom looking women(who are known to be whores)during night raves in Abidjan,i have seen the derelict nature of Ghanaian existence with my very eyes,we look down on you roaches with spite,phuck your ugly women with relishing abandon,and tease your funny sounding names and rotund accents!va te faire foutre Ghana garçon! now after reading this go down on your knees black piece of sh.it and suck my Ivorian toes,cause you are my slave Accra gay-boy

O boy, Ghana don suffer o. Den too dey make mouth.

But wait o, guy, you follow them act for Spartacus? This your talk resemble Doctore own o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by iyoyofuturaya(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2013
Thanks for this good news. Away from bombs and death.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by VisualArc(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
VISUALARC CONCERNS provides quality Architectural Designs that bring your desired dream home into reality.

The fundamental aim of our business concern is to offer Architectural, Structural, Electrical and Mechanical Drawing Services and EXECUTE CONTRACT in conformity with required standard and Emphasis on:

 Specifications set by our clients.
 Adherence to time schedule and our client's budget.
 Sticking to the organization's vision, core values and environment standards;
 Safeguarding our organizational efficacy with a view to achieving high quality standard.

Mobile:

JOHN MOLOKWU
Principal Partner

E-mail: visualarc.concerns@gmail.com

Office Address:
#22 Dunamis Street by Aunty Alice School along RCCG Road, Mararaba, Abuja
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by covs67(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
When is d final going to be played?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by LivingSaint(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abrantie: CIV and Nigeria, two nations who are so alike. One produces ashawos for the world market and the other produces ashawos for West Africa.

Foolish countries with nothing but violence and immorality on their minds. Two countries whose citizens are refugees in Ghana, begging for scraps at Makola market or trying hard to swindle another human being out of their hard earned money.

Assh0les!
Black manure doesn't talk, so shut the f.uck up and quit pretending to be human.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Kendumazy(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2020
PENMIGHT:
From an unclean mouth..?

Hi PENMIGHT,

Got your email request. Sorry, I don't have access to the email attached to this account anymore. Kindly reach me on whatsapp or call 09090287555.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' / Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach / Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.