Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,224 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim (14312 Views)

I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! / Browse The Internet Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by miftpulse: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
@.skeetz
Pls send to impulseft@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by gibsgibs(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
hello bro,
kindly send me the process : threeqone@gmail.com
thanks and God bless.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by TUNEX89(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
I need it too my email is olatundeakinyele@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by sKeetz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chai, my mail box don full...I don't even know where to start. I'll get back to all of you that sent me a mail or PM as soon as I can
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by HapiNna: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Please I need it
piclord.micros@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by kofo365: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
lordaustin: just sent you a pm. pls i really need it badly. you can as well send to fidellamo@yahoo.com. thanks
pls bro i need Ȋ̝̊̅† badly.dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ ♍ч mail doyin365@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Remmy209: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
I need it too, my email is taiwo.aruna@ymail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by mekuzoil(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
sKeetz: Chai, my mail box don full...I don't even know where to start. I'll get back to all of you that sent me a mail or PM as soon as I can

pls kindly send to me as well,freddi4real@yahoo.com thanks
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ifud(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
Innuendo4christ@gmail.com
pls send d procedure to my inbox. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Maamay: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
pls call his phone number than sending email i.d
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by kolajoo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kolaomomummy@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by IRIENBOY(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls send me too....peteririen@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by maxibrainz: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
i got the MTN magic sim settings that enable you to browse and download unlimitedly both on your phone and pc i have been using my own on my laptop to browse, download and stream videos if you need it my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com but take note it not free
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by naughtybynature(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
^^^thief!
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ZenoHobbes: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
sKeetz: PM me to get it free, don't mind anybody asking you for money. I wud hav pasted the procedures on hacking the sim here but Mtn might find and block it. Its as easy as a b c!
This is my email:peddy_zanga24@yahoo.com;I also sent u a pm. Thanks in advance..
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Are you Looking for a:-
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.
* Unlimited Download Plan.
* Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/Laptop, All Phones + Can connect upto 10 Users?

=> You Need the MTN Magic Sim.

================================================================

Advantages of the MTN Magic SIM
* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Hundreds of Nigerian Youths are Making Serious Money from MTN Magic SIM Activation, Don't dull yourself, Activate this Unlimited Browsing for yourself + People around you and Make Serious Money from it.

Its 100% Perfect & Working.

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com[/quote]
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by fastlane84: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Bros.... Fastlae.g@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Handsomebrown: Are you Looking for a:-
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.
* Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/Laptop, All Phones + Can connect upto 10 Users?

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Hundreds of Nigerian Youths are Making Serious Money from MTN Magic SIM Activation, Don't dull yourself, Activate this Unlimited Browsing for yourself + People around you and Make Serious Money from it.

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Samabey: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2013
sKeetz: Chai, my mail box don full...I don't even know where to start. I'll get back to all of you that sent me a mail or PM as soon as I can

Guy pls I need this free package too my email is samabeysamabey@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by otunbadare01(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2013
boss how far? pls some1 shld email me d cheat 4 mtn magic. dremartins118@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by akakaroro(m): 4:59am On Apr 26, 2013
I beg i need am also pls give me d set up.send it to my mail box ogungbade.olusegun@yaho.com.God bless u as u help sir
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by freeinfo98: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2013
i am interested,please send it to davidseagle98@yahoo.com as mtn magic sim.thank u
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by adexin: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
am also interested adexin247@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by surveycash(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Has anyone received the info?
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by weezii(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
surveycash: Has anyone received the info?
@surveycash, that info is meant to be free there isnt much thing there to pay for cos its easy. As at last 3days the sim has stopped working but a new cheat has been created again. They dont send it for free..visit this site to get full info on how to do it yourself for free..

www.yomiprof.com/?m=1
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Are you Looking for a:-
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com[/quote]
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Handsomebrown: Are you Looking for a:-
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by temi4fash(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
temifashola@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by surveycash(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
weezii:
@surveycash, that info is meant to be free there isnt much thing there to pay for cos its easy. As at last 3days the sim has stopped working but a new cheat has been created again. They dont send it for free..visit this site to get full info on how to do it yourself for free..

www.yomiprof.com/?m=1

Thanks

1 Like

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by kingnl: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2013
i nid it pls jdola6@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / Everything Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.