Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim (14153 Views)

I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! / Browse The Internet Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 10:29pm On May 16, 2013
[quote author=Handsomebrown][/quote]
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by u2club25(m): 1:17am On May 17, 2013
Not working again guys. Don't stress yourself
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by omanifrank(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2013
Here is the settings for the MTN MAGIC SIM UNLIMITED BROWSING

OPEN HERE
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by kantata4u: 8:18am On May 18, 2013
@skeetz oga abeg send am to kantata4u@yahoo.com or kantata4u@gmail.com.......thank u bro u d man.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by pathology(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2013
it is still working, it is what am using now 2.46pm saturday may 18th, 2013. guys when should we stop cheating ourselves and we will be complainig of our leaders being corrupt, somebody has posted the configuration immmediately GBAM multiplier stopped, why do we want to be selling this thing, the original inventor of this cheat did not sell it, it was freely released to us all.

@ omnifrank, why are u referring us to a site that is selling the cheat at 1,500. for goodness sake
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Mftivi: 11:33pm On May 19, 2013
All the tricks have stoped working. U cant activate new one as from 17 may
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by drholmes: 1:49pm On May 20, 2013
[quote author=Handsomebrown][/quote]dis is my mail pls send it angel_cocaine@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 6:39am On May 21, 2013
Have you ever thought of buying a Blackberry but got
scared off, because of
the massive prices attached to it?
Are you on a Limited Budget but searching for a way to
owning your own personal Blackberry for a cheap and
affordable price?
Do you wish to start an Home-Based importation
Business, importing Blackberry phones in bulk or single,
right from the comfort of your very own Living-Room or
Kitchen without breaking the bank and have your
Packages delivered to your door step right here in
Nigeria?
Have you thought of having chains of collections of
shops, selling Blackberry phones to the general public
with the best prices in town?
Or you simply just want a personal Blackberry for
personal use?
If your answer is Yes to any of these questions, then have
no fear, for you are on the right placeā€¦ Because
we are going to unveil to you, how we import Uk Used
blackberry phones with a token of just N4500 each.
Compare the Prices
UK Used Blackberry
Same Blackberry, New from www.smartbuy.com.ng
This is the hottest business in. town as the demand for
blackberry is very high.
Ibrahim Attended Our last seminar in August,
immediately after the. seminar, he sold his Nokia E5 for N
160 00 and ordered for 3 pieces of Blackberry curve2
Which he sold for N14, 000 each the same day it arrived.
N14,000 x 3 = N42,000
*You'll Learn
4 Websites where you can buy a pe rfectly working
blackberry phone with l ess than $30
*How to order for the blackberry phones through the help
of a super freight forwarding company here in Nige ria
with just $5 shipping fee and h ave your goods delivered
to your door step in less than 7days.
*How to brows with my almost free unique laptop/pc
*How to unlock the phones in 30 seconds.
*How to start a mini importation business of uk used
blackberry, laptop, ipads, iphones, Androids Tablet,
jewelries and more with the guided method we will show
you.
*How to creat a website in less than 60mins
*My altimate quick cash on how to spin N200,000-
N300,000 every month.
*2go cash spinnig for 2go users
For more info contact me on 08142269339 or
08104275464 email yusuf_aderemi@yahoo.com
hurry...!!!!! Its a bonus.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ndnuray(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2013
u are a big fool
omanifrank: Here is the settings for the MTN MAGIC SIM UNLIMITED BROWSING

OPEN HERE
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ndnuray(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2013
am coming out officially to announce to you all that mtn m.a.g.i.c sim now have a new procedure..all old method have been blocked...contact me: on BBM "22e111d4" or nurutop40@yahoo.com....pls no beefing,because alot of pple that added me up on bbm and cannot afford my package do come back here to beef me...#peace
u2club25: Not working again guys. Don't stress yourself
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by toscodet(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2013
need magic sim new activation in Enugu,Imo and Anambra call 08096876486
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by toscodet(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2013
free magic sim call 08096876486.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 6:48pm On May 29, 2013
Handsomebrown: FEW DAYS TEAMAINING TO CLOSE THESE ADVERT. Who else reamain hurry nowwwwww........!
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.
* Unlimited Download Plan.
* Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/Laptop, All Phones + Can connect upto 10 Users?

=> You Need the MTN Magic Sim.

================================================================

Advantages of the MTN Magic SIM
* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Hundreds of Nigerian Youths are Making Serious Money from MTN Magic SIM Activation, Don't dull yourself, Activate this Unlimited Browsing for yourself + People around you and Make Serious Money from it.

Its 100% Perfect & Working.

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 8:29pm On May 31, 2013
Handsomebrown: FEW DAYS TEAMAINING TO CLOSE THESE ADVERT. Who else reamain hurry nowwwwww........!
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.
* Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/Laptop, All Phones + Can connect upto 10 Users?

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Hundreds of Nigerian Youths are Making Serious Money from MTN Magic SIM Activation, Don't dull yourself, Activate this Unlimited Browsing for yourself + People around you and Make Serious Money from it.

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ican2020: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Before U contact the so call experts, try this and let us know the result.

Dial *406# to migrate to
MTN Pulse cost 0.0#.
Then recharge your line
with 250# or more.
Next send 2h to 131 or
call customer care to
subscribe for a 2hr daily
plan of 150mb data

Once you get a
confirmation message
saying welcome to 2hrs
1-Day Data Plan.
Insert your sim into your
modem and browse for
say about an hour but
nothing more than 2hrs
and make sure you don't
exhaust your 150mb
data cap.

Then remove your sim
and leave it offline for
24hrs
Next send reset to 131
and send reset again to
4777 and you are good
to go.

Info from nairaland.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by TecoBaz: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2013
tjmc:

Bros pls I am in dire need of it. My bundle go expire 2day saturday 27.
Pls send details to: iykemanuel@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by TecoBaz: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2013
please you can be of a great help to me as i wunt delay in appreciating. please this is my adress. teconwachi@yahoo.com i need d magic sim. thanks bro
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by pathology(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
the magic sim is still working for those that have activated before MTN started working on 2H PLAN, now the 2h plan is not working, mtn will charge you wt N250 but will not be able to assess the data, it has happened to me twice, last wk and yes2day thursady,NO 2H PLAN NO MAGIC SIM. wt what i gathered from mtn staff sooner than expected the magic sim may stop working once met rectified the flaws in 2H plan. by the way i'm using magic sim for this post and ve exhausted 1.7gb today. mtn this is pay back time.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by stephano100(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2013
pathology: the magic sim is still working for those that have activated before MTN started working on 2H PLAN, now the 2h plan is not working, mtn will charge you wt N250 but will not be able to assess the data, it has happened to me twice, last wk and yes2day thursady,NO 2H PLAN NO MAGIC SIM. wt what i gathered from mtn staff sooner than expected the magic sim may stop working once met rectified the flaws in 2H plan. by the way i'm using magic sim for this post and ve exhausted 1.7gb today. mtn this is pay back time.
bro im seeing a lot of methods for d MTN magic sim,pls which of dem is best advisable?
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by dombible(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bro Skeez pls help me with it my email is Dombible@ovi.com thank you sir.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by dombible(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
tjmc:

Bros pls I am in dire need of it. My bundle go expire 2day saturday 27.
Pls send details to: iykemanuel@gmail.com

Thanks bro
pls bro skeetz am still waiting my email is dombible@ovi.com thanks.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by dombible(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
stephano100:
bro im seeing a lot of methods for d MTN magic sim,pls which of dem is best advisable?
pls just help me with the new mtn magic sim dombible@ovi.com any 1 wit this code should help pls 2H is no more working.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by dombible(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
stephano100:
pls just help me with the new mtn magic sim dombible@ovi.com any 1 wit this code should help pls 2H is no more working..
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by toscodet(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
if u are finding it dfcult to activate ur mtn magic sim, just call me on dis line 08034225258 i will help u, freeeeee of charge
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Jamieb(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
bros abeg good things no go pass u by 4 life. Pls send to me too at jamesbchigozie@yahoomail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2013
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by stephano100(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=Handsomebrown][/quote]
guy u go old,u wan chop money frm free browsing cheat......dem don even block d MTN magic sim sef
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by pathology(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
a testimony of magic sim still working, a lot of codes around, any one wt genuine code?
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by DeGenius3(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
i have tried this stuff... but it seems like it's not working any longer.

well i don't really know about how your own stuff works but i would love
to try it out.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by guecandesign: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
You have reach the place of rest. This is for those looking for free Browsing Kit. I'm not talking of magic sim here. The years of magic sim are over. Here is VON the world's fastest way to get to the web. You can send and receive SMS and MMS make calls and browse for free without minding if these network exist MTN, GLO, Airtel and Etisalat. In other words become the service provider of your own.

All this you will do by getting a VON kit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quality Customized Lanyards Supply In Nigeria / Nysot Cleaning Services (look Inside)..bn 2291230 / Everything Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.