Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies (14996 Views)

Power Distribution Firms Reject Supply From Generating Plants / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / Abdulsalami Wins Bid For Four PHCN Distribution Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by IOMN(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2013
cashflowpc: The only solution to the Nigeria power problem is Solar Energy.

And

As a matter of fact, solar energy is now cheaper!

I cannot possibly understand why in the world solar energy has not been adopted. It absolutely baffles me. It seems like a complete no brainer. It would especially solve the rural access issue. The process is not as intricate as installing electrical power lines either. I think solar is roughly almost 90 percent cheaper to install. I am getting angrier just thinking about it angry. I think the only reason why there is not a widespread adoption is probably because the profit margins are considerably smaller.

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by thelastPope(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2013
Lagos state that cannot provide something as simple as portable water to the public is claiming they can handle power. Such a joke.

The privatisation process is on course and has been very transparent. The preffered bidders have paid their 25% and will soon pay the 75% balance. The rest, as they say, will be history. Lagos state should stop making noise just because Tinubu lost out in the bidding. He wants to acquaire it through the LASG. Sorry, that won't happen.

9 Likes

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2013
ramaju: I know the plan. Sell it to Lagos State and Tinubu will buy it from them at high discounted low price.

Exactly,...Never undermine what Tinubu can do

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by superbloke(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Actually, Rivers State government is building alot of sub-stations in preparation for an aggressive move to remove Rivers State from the National grid.

@ Topic: I dont think it is wise for Lagos State government to buy any distribution companies.. Even the issue of the National Theatre sef, Fashola should remember that he would not be in power forever. He may be full of zeal and will but I doubt we would be able to say that for his successor. Rather than clamour to buy it outright, a system whereby a 40/60 ownership can be arranged with a private firm would be good. maybe even sell shares and stuff like that. But whatever it is, I don’t want Government to be involved in anything other than administrative work.

I agree totally with the 60/40 stake. I think it would work better that way, with the private company being in control of management while the govt stake will be like holding it in trust of the citizens
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Ajengb: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2013
It will be efficient and better managed by private individuals than d state and besides FG govt is aware d state is just being used as a cover up,the real buyer is d state while d real owner is tinubu,all LSG properties in ikeja and ikoyi have been diverted by him.so its better sold to astute enterprenuers.

2 Likes

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Venchy: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2013
Politicians and political Parties jeopardise the development of the country with their foolishness.

Federal Government is useless and they refuse to give power to each states to be responsible for their own development without fear of FEDERAL GOVERNMENT intervention.

Development of the states and the entire country should be their priority rather than been an antagonist to states progress, after all all federal roads are death traps.

[size=15pt]Power show na wrong show oo[/size], it's supposed to be used for development of your land and help your people but it's never the case in NIGERIA.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ol2012: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2013
superbloke:
But the Rivers state government is managing a huge power project for port harcourt. Why would Lagos not be able to do same?
D power project being promoted by d Rivers state govt is a GENERATION & not a DISTRIBUTION company. All distribution companies unbundled from PHCN were offered 2 d private sector with about 10% stake(not sure) reserved 4 govts of their host states. The power sector reform act makes provision for every interested investor(local/foreign)as well as govts(federal, state & even financially capable local govts) 2 invest in d power GENERATION segment of d emerging power market.

3 Likes

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Gbawe: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2013
ZUBY77: Dear Lagos state,
The federal govt is trying to privatize these things for effective management. Why would it sell it to another govt establishment?
Govt regimes are bound to change every four or eight years in every state. How do you plan to transit from the current govt to the future one especially when it comes to these structures. No, we want it in the hands of individual companies .

I will not be surprised when the bigots turn this into ACN vs PDP

By selling DISCO to Abdulsalami and co with no previous capacity or expertise to operate in the sector? What caused the fuel subsidy scam again? Look, the privatisation of the power sector is a good thing but there should always be the flexibility to give deserving States the chance to craft unique solutions to match their own specific needs. State privatisation should be an option if we are in a purist federal arrangement. This will not be the first time the FG has played politics to impede the progress of Lagos. OBJ even made it virtually FG policy to say an outright No, even before he has considered the argument, to anything Lagos suggested.

Not too long ago on this forum we all praised the coming of legislation to allow States generate and distribute power. Is that not virtually State privatised power solution? Is it then not inane that States cannot submit bids to run Distribution Companies? What is the problem, when legislation is already in place giving States distribution autonomy in the sector, with letting Lagos acquire distribution Companies within it's border?

When has privatisation meant excluding States from bidding meritoriously for considerations that should be open to all? Is it not obvious that this is then no longer "privatisation" in the strict sense of the word? Look deeper and , like the fuel subsidy scam, you will see the same desire for a few to keep their hands in the cookie jar through favoured/selected cronies. Tell me where this rejection puts the thread below where virtually all Nairalanders, including myself, praised the positive effort of the FG. Logically inspected, without sentiments and in view of latest developments backed by legislation, does the refusal of the FG not appear like sabotage of Lagos to you?

https://www.nairaland.com/818599/states-begin-power-distribution-january

2 Likes

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by taharqa: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2013
ol2012: D power project being promoted by d Rivers state govt is a GENERATION & not a DISTRIBUTION company. All distribution companies unbundled from PHCN were offered 2 d private sector with about 10% stake(not sure) reserved 4 govts of their host states. The power sector reform act makes provision for every interested investor(local/foreign)as well as govts(federal, state & even financially capable local govts) 2 invest in d power GENERATION segment of d emerging power market.
God bless you. It is always reassuring to read d comment of a knowledgeable person, esp when Ignorants who shut ordinarily keep their mouths SHUT mk d loudest sound... Again, God bless you

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by DeCleff(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2013
superbloke:
But the Rivers state government is managing a huge power project for port harcourt. Why would Lagos not be able to do same?

Why won't Rivers State manage the power plants they built with Rivers State fund? If Lagos State want to manage power plants, then they should build it with their funds.

6 Likes

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
Venchy: Politicians and political Parties jeopardise the development of the country with their foolishness.

Federal Government is useless and they refuse to give power to each states to be responsible for their own development without fear of FEDERAL GOVERNMENT intervention.

Development of the states and the entire country should be their priority rather than been an antagonist to states progress, after all all federal roads are death traps.

[size=15pt]Power show na wrong show oo[/size], it's supposed to be used for development of your land and help your people but it's never the case in NIGERIA.

So the state governments are performing? Wow...... This is a new discovery.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Paentera(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
akorlade: Has the lagos state goverment finished managing the TBS?

That edifice is owned and managed by a Federal Government agency.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by lastpage: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
The federal govt is trying to privatize these things for effective management. Why would it sell it to another govt establishment?
Govt regimes are bound to change every four or eight years in every state. How do you plan to transit from the current govt to the future one especially when it comes to these structures. No, we want it in the hands of individual companies .

Zuby,
[b]While l can relate to your "comcerns" up there (efficiency), l will like to point out that there are some "critical structrures" of governance which cannot be left in the hands of "private individuals" entirely.

For example, no nation will privatize its security entirely.
The reason is that private investors are ONLY after PROFIT but in some enterprise, safety, continuity and social relavance trumps "profit" on the ladder of priority.

We have experience of where Govt have sold "National Assets" to individuals and all they did is

1.)Cash-in on its valuable assets
2.)Strip it down
3.) Abandon it afterwrads and look for the next "Govt freebee" to buy.
....and it is the "masses" who suffers attendant consequences.

Examples are our Steel Industries, NITEL, NICON, and even Jimoh Ibrahim bought Nigeria Airways (Skypower or Air Nigeria) and where are those "companies" today? Stripped, Gone and buried!

Every "sane" country has a national carrier... except the "Giant of Africa"!
Should we "privatize" the Nigerian Army or Police, to make it more efficient?

Since the Govt is bent on selling the Power projects in Lagos, "if" Lagos State feels it can manage it properly and more efficiently on behalf of its populace and to improve its local economy (as stated by Ipaye, power is the worst enemy of Lagos ...or any place that wants to develop, for that matter)....

.....Does it not make sense to sell it to them and let them manage it?

Lagos Residents can be asked to "buy shares in it" and let it be run by Technocrats while the Govt keeps "an eye" on it.
A kind of quasi-private enterprise.

If sold to an individual (and we all know how these Assets are first UNDERVALUED ... in order to make "asset stripping" profitable for the buyer, which will surely be the end-result) and it goes the same way of other "privatized enterprises" of Govt. .......who is the loser?

The people of Lagos... and Nigerians as a whole!
Or is it just "Politics as usual"? PDP Vs. APC (or whatever they call themselves)
[/b]
cheers.

Lastpage.

By the way, l must admit that the "Tinubu" angle is quite disturbing! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by karlmax2: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
The same privatisation the ACN goons said wont work now they are fighting to buy distribution companies ! Foolish party they should continue their propaganda about the privatisation of phone we don't need them to sabotage the process.na now morning break for them. Tinubu is not getting anything from this privatisation.the ACN cry babies who have been criticising this process on nairaland when this process was on going that it would not work why are u people crying wolf now.i said it before and am saying it again before 2015 u all will bow you head in shame.nigerans and lagosian alike can now see through ACN propaganda .Tinubu and is house boy FASHOLE can concentrate on what dry know what to do best turning state and public property to their private property and leave stay clear of fg property

6 Likes

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Omexonomy: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
ewet: WHEN WIL WE SEIZE TO PLAY POLITICS WITH EVRY THNG IN THIS COUNTRY.IF STATES SEE THE NEED TO TAKE POCESSION OF INSFRACTRUCTURE IN THEIR DOMAINS FROM THE FG SO BE IT.IF ANYTHNG GOES WRONG WE WILL KNW WHO TO BLAME.

I KNW THE LASG WILL DO A WONDERFULL TRANSFORMATION TO THE NATIONAL THEATHER BY MAKING IT AN EDIFICE OF WORLD REPUTE.AND ON POWER THE LASG WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE EFFICIENT POWER FOR THE STATE AND BEYOND IF THY ARE HANDED THIS POWER COMPANIES.

this is how fash and tinubu took over badagry expresway from fed govt and the expresway as now turn into something else. Only for them to start blaming fg again.

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by AmeLonRo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
They all know what they are doing. let us also know what we are doing.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by superbloke(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
ol2012: D power project being promoted by d Rivers state govt is a GENERATION & not a DISTRIBUTION company. All distribution companies unbundled from PHCN were offered 2 d private sector with about 10% stake(not sure) reserved 4 govts of their host states. The power sector reform act makes provision for every interested investor(local/foreign)as well as govts(federal, state & even financially capable local govts) 2 invest in d power GENERATION segment of d emerging power market.
Fair enough. But is there a legislation that prohibits state govts from investing in distribution? Don't get me wrong, i'm for privatization and all, but sometimes it may be risky to just sell all stake to private companies, especially when it comes to important infrastructure like this. The 10% share or more you talked about is what i'm all about, like it has been said by a few posters, while the private investors take control of day to day running/management of the company.
lastpage:

Zuby,
[b]While l can relate to your "comcerns" up there (efficiency), l will like to point out that there are some "critical structrures" of governance which cannot be left in the hands of "private individuals" entirely.

For example, no nation will privatize its security entirely.
The reason is that private investors are ONLY after PROFIT but in some enterprise, safety, continuity and social relavance trumps "profit" on the ladder of priority.

We have experience of where Govt have sold "National Assets" to individuals and all they did is

1.)Cash-in on its valuable assets
2.)Strip it down
3.) Abandon it afterwrads and look for the next "Govt freebee" to buy.
....and it is the "masses" who suffers attendant consequences.

Examples are our Steel Industries, NITEL, NICON, and even Jimoh Ibrahim bought Nigeria Airways (Skypower or Air Nigeria) and where are those "companies" today? Stripped, Gone and buried!

Every "sane" country has a national carrier... except the "Giant of Africa"!
Should we "privatize" the Nigerian Army or Police, to make it more efficient?

Since the Govt is bent on selling the Power projects in Lagos, "if" Lagos State feels it can manage it properly and more efficiently on behalf of its populace and to improve its local economy (as stated by Ipaye, power is the worst enemy of Lagos ...or any place that wants to develop, for that matter)....

.....Does it not make sense to sell it to them and let them manage it?

Lagos Residents can be asked to "buy shares in it" and let it be run by Technocrats while the Govt keeps "an eye" on it.
A kind of quasi-private enterprise.

If sold to an individual (and we all know how these Assets are first UNDERVALUED ... in order to make "asset stripping" profitable for the buyer, which will surely be the end-result) and it goes the same way of other "privatized enterprises" of Govt. .......who is the loser?

The people of Lagos... and Nigerians as a whole!
Or is it just "Politics as usual"? PDP Vs. APC (or whatever they call themselves)
[/b]
cheers.

Lastpage.
My point exactly
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Cocodiva: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
ebdib:

Are you intentionally trying to be slow?
It is in the process of being privatized and you're here saying they should give a chance to a state government

You,are the slow one. Privatization does not necessarily translate to efficiency and do you know the integrity of the "so called"private companies. A country should not sell out all of its national entities thinking they will be better managed what happens to the masses. Where is Air Nigeria today
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2013

Tot lagos is owned by an individual and his company Gat my drift grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by iykak47: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
aanumama: Na bad belle dey worry FG
Bad belle over FG property or Lagos state property?
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ceejay80s(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
When will FG sell 3rd mainland bridge?
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ol2012: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
superbloke:
Fair enough. But is there a legislation that prohibits state govts from investing in distribution? Don't get me wrong, i'm for privatization and all, but sometimes it may be risky to just sell all stake to private companies, especially when it comes to important infrastructure like this. The 10% share or more you talked about is what i'm all about, like it has been said by a few posters, while the private investors take control of day to day running/management of the company.

2 answer d bolded, yes d legislation I think prohibits state govts from biding directly 4 DISCOs. If u'v been following d process u'l remember d govts of Ondo, Ekiti, Delta & Edo states actually setup a private consortium together with other organizations 2 bid 4 Benin DISCO. D bid was disqualified 4 2 reasons according 2 d Chairman of d NCP technical committee(Atedo Peterside) overseeing d process. D consortium submitted 2 different bids against d rules & non of d 2 even met d requirements as contained in d bid document. Lagos state govt had d option of patnering wit any of d consortia dat bidded 4 Eko & Ikeja discos since they were well aware of d legislation. I'm not sure they did though.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ol2012: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
taharqa: God bless you. It is always reassuring to read d comment of a knowledgeable person, esp when Ignorants who shut ordinarily keep their mouths SHUT mk d loudest sound... Again, God bless you
God bless you too my brother.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Marotzke(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
ewet: WHEN WIL WE SEIZE TO PLAY POLITICS WITH EVRY THNG IN THIS COUNTRY.IF STATES SEE THE NEED TO TAKE POCESSION OF INSFRACTRUCTURE IN THEIR DOMAINS FROM THE FG SO BE IT.IF ANYTHNG GOES WRONG WE WILL KNW WHO TO BLAME.

I KNW THE LASG WILL DO A WONDERFULL TRANSFORMATION TO THE NATIONAL THEATHER BY MAKING IT AN EDIFICE OF WORLD REPUTE.AND ON POWER THE LASG WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE EFFICIENT POWER FOR THE STATE AND BEYOND IF THY ARE HANDED THIS POWER COMPANIES.
With this kind of comment, I see you as a worthy comrade to Musiwa and SimonAndal. Enjoy your new found Fame(infamy). In case you don't know,Organic Psychoses is managable, if one presents himself early enough.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ekoilee: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2013

Rubbish... Exactly how did they transited form one federal administration to the next? Did they disappeared from OBJ to yaradua to Jonathan? You people make the most ridiculous and elementary comments ever.

Even the fact that your corrupt, lazy and incompetent federal government couldn't take care of its obligations doesn't mean others can not.

Is the lagos state government not managing, maintaining and even reconstructing many of their neglected responsibilities?

This is.nothing but another corrupt and shortsighted move by corrupt people trying to sell public property to their cronies and collect kickbacks that they know won't come from the Lagos state government.
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ol2012: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
superbloke:

As 4 ur concerns xpressed in d bolded, d FG is still holding on 2 d transmission segment of d power sector(Obviously d most critical). As such dat shouldn't really be a concern. While I'm not a jonathan admirer, I strongly believe he appears 2 be serious wit dis power issue. Maybe Nigerians just need 2 be a bit patient.

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by iykak47: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
The FG decided to privatize the power sector because it could not manage it well, giving it over to a state government to handle is like selling a d0g and replacing it with a m0nkey, it means a squatting animal is still in the house.

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Yeahmee: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
COMPANIES AND CORPORATIONS HAVE THE SAME SUCCESS RATE EITHER PRIVATELY OR GOVERNMENT MANAGED.
THERE ARE MANY CASES OF CORPORATIONS THAT WERE BADLY MANAGED BY INDIVIDUALS AND MANY SUCCESSFUL COMPANIES MANAGED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
THE PROBLEM IS MAJORLY LACK OF A STRUCTURE.
IF FG MISMANAGED NITEL, WAS IT BETTER MANAGED BY TRANSCORP. NAFDAC DID WELL UNDER AKUNYILI DOESNOT MEAN A PRIVATE HAND WILL DO BETTER. THERE WAS IMPROVED POWER SUPPLY DURING THE LAST PROF FROM AMERICA BUT ITS TERRIBLE NOW.
SO, IF THERE'S A PO;LITICAL WILL , ANY CORPORATION IS BETTER MANAGED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
SO, IF FG CANT DO IT, lAGOS STATE MIGHT BE BETTER AND THE PRIVATE HAND MIGHT BE WORSE.
NICON INSURANCE, PAST AND PRESENT, WHO MANAGED BETTER
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ekoilee: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

By selling DISCO to Abdulsalami and co with no previous capacity or expertise to operate in the sector? What caused the fuel subsidy scam again? Look, the privatisation of the power sector is a good thing but there should always be the flexibility to give deserving States the chance to craft unique solutions to match their own specific needs. State privatisation should be an option if we are in a purist federal arrangement. This will not be the first time the FG has played politics to impede the progress of Lagos. OBJ even made it virtually FG policy to say an outright No, even before he has considered the argument, to anything Lagos suggested.

Not too long ago on this forum we all praised the coming of legislation to allow States generate and distribute power. Is that not virtually State privatised power solution? Is it then not inane that States cannot submit bids to run Distribution Companies? What is the problem, when legislation is already in place giving States distribution autonomy in the sector, with letting Lagos acquire distribution Companies within it's border?

When has privatisation meant excluding States from bidding meritoriously for considerations that should be open to all? Is it not obvious that this is then no longer "privatisation" in the strict sense of the word? Look deeper and , like the fuel subsidy scam, you will see the same desire for a few to keep their hands in the cookie jar through favoured/selected cronies. Tell me where this rejection puts the thread below where virtually all Nairalanders, including myself, praised the positive effort of the FG. Logically inspected, without sentiments and in view of latest developments backed by legislation, does the refusal of the FG not appear like sabotage of Lagos to you?

https://www.nairaland.com/818599/states-begin-power-distribution-january

What more can I say..
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by Venchy: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
ebdib:

So the state governments are performing? Wow...... This is a new discovery.

My guy I'm suprise you couldn't see or hear some states are working as we have seen the likes of Lagos, Edo state as wel as Akwaiboml even though things might be at a slow pace.

The Federal Government have always be an hindrance to the development of states SIMPLY because the are different political party.

Also Federal government have failed Nigerians in every area.....Electricity, inter state Roads and Jobs, yet they are holding on their unnecessary power slowing down Nigerians, lastly, can I ask you what NATIONQL STADIUM LOOKS LIKE before to what it is now?

Pls tell me what you know about the current states of National stadium?
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by BetaThings: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
ZUBY77:

Then we should concentrate on wrestling it away from Rivers state.
Not giving more out to other states.

Have you ever imagined what MTN, GLO and etisalat would have been if govt is managing them

No, I cannot imagine. I have 3 lines, all of them are the same, govt or no govt.
I am sure that you might be thinking of moving from MTN to Glo while your hubby is porting from Glo to MTN
I was thinking that NCC will allow us to Port to Verizon or T Mobile
Re: FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies by ujoinme: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
superbloke:
Rivers is managing the independent power plant IPP that was built by rivers state govt same as in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" / Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume / "Minimum Wage Has Become A Dangling Piece Of Meat" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.