Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (973 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by Princess055: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls help...firstly i had a crush on a guy and it rily killing me n d guy dont av my time,pls advice me on wat to do...secondly a guy once ask me out,i dd nt tel him yes or no,we just move on wit our frewdship but now am rily in luv wit him and i can do anytin jus to av him but he does nt giv me atention again,and i also notice i fall in luv wit guys easily...pls help me frewds al dis are weighing me down...
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
First and foremost, how old are u? Ladies with lack of self esteem and low charisma speak this way. You need to look inside yourself first and make analysis about yourself. Else, you will just be d dumping ground of every guy.
Re: Pls Advice Me by hidenconyo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Princess055: i also notice i fall in luv wit guys easily...
interesting,i think u sud fall inlove with me too
Re: Pls Advice Me by butta(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
You seem to have a very low self esteem , it is un lady like , sometimes people you love don't want you and those you don't want tend to love you .. My advice know what you desire in a guy make up your mind about him and go for him life is about taking chances don't be afraid of failure or rejection it will only make you stronger and wiser
Re: Pls Advice Me by Adufaye(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
U dnt just knw hw 2 control ya emotion n u dnt knw hw 2 shun guys

Guess u r d indoors type
Re: Pls Advice Me by ifyeky(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dats really nice. Wish u cud fall inluv wid me too. Check my profile for details
Re: Pls Advice Me by omega25red(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
if he already asked you out before and you played yourself by being a diva, then it's time for you to swallow your pride and ask him out because homeboy probably thinks that you are not into him.
Re: Pls Advice Me by brixton: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
kindly post your picture (new nairaland trend) befo i can giv u my advise
Re: Pls Advice Me by kingsots(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Nymphomania
Re: Pls Advice Me by ojoawo(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2013
Princess055: Pls help...firstly i had a crush on a guy and it rily killing me n d guy dont av my time,pls advice me on wat to do...secondly a guy once ask me out,i dd nt tel him yes or no,we just move on wit our frewdship but now am rily in luv wit him and i can do anytin jus to av him but he does nt giv me atention again,and i also notice i fall in luv wit guys easily...pls help me frewds al dis are weighing me down...

I dunno what's in your past but I suspect a ugly one... Which would explain the low self esteem.

YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH THE GUYS sis, you simply like them or better still - infatuated. Love aint like that. Everybody trips for different people at different points in time but I bet you've not really fallen in love.
But really, the first step in the help you need is look for the lost self esteem. Get your ego up (not pride oo), believe you worth a lot and stand on your own two feet. And remember, what you need in life to be fufilled is yourself. A good guy that comes around is just a bonus to aid the cause. So focus on yourself and get your priorities right, and you get that love, I mean the real thang.....
And just drifting a little, you can't love a guy just cos he gives you good sex, money and wateva it is... Your love life will either make you or DESTROY you...
Re: Pls Advice Me by BingoLee(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2013
Princess055: Pls help...firstly i had a crush on a guy and it rily killing me n d guy dont av my time,pls advice me on wat to do...secondly a guy once ask me out,i dd nt tel him yes or no,we just move on wit our frewdship but now am rily in luv wit him and i can do anytin jus to av him but he does nt giv me atention again,and i also notice i fall in luv wit guys easily...pls help me frewds al dis are weighing me down...

..sweery...u crush a guy & u want us to help!! ..how?angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Me? / How To Fall In Love With Your Husband Again / Please Don't Make A Good Woman Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.