Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,645 members, 7,865,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? (815 Views)

See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! / Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
I could remember how gej was severely vituperated after our team put up an abysmal performance in the last olympic games. Some critics started giving the history of nigeria's performance in olympic games, trying to paint gej presidency as the reason for the change of fortune in our olympic's history. Some failed politicians saw it as a campaign tool against the presidency. Now that our sports sector has started encountering massive success through our football teams, why are we not rolling out those same drums, used to criticise gej, to praise him?
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Pizzy01(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abeg, give my brother Jonathan "lius" a bottle of TROPHY! Still in the celebration mood
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
@Op! If only you could spell out his contributions & efforts towards the positive turn around in Naija soccer, only then will I give your master kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
emmysenior: @Op! If only you could spell out his contributions & efforts towards the positive turn around in Naija soccer, only then will I give your master kudos.
reread my post and u'll reason to praise him.
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by code0: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Let's win world cup first.
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
code_0: Let's win world cup first.
so far so good, we've attained a level of success
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Sibrah: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
OK up GEJ!!! you don happy now abi!

Did he remember to reward them?
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sibrah: OK up GEJ!!! you don happy now abi!

Did he remember to reward them?
hei, thankgod oo. She don finish me for here oo, choi, why I create dis tread sef? Oya, stylishly comot as we don notice u
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Tolexander: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
When Nigeria won her 1st nation's cup in 1980, why is Shehu Shagari not revered?

When the nigerian Olympic team, dream team, won the olympic, why was Gen. Sani Abacha not revered?
U mean Mariano Rajoy should be revered for the world cup won in 2010 by the Spainiard

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by EkoAtlantic: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
U-17 world cup was won under yar'adua, thanks to the Late manager: Yemi tela. What did they get?
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by otokx(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
valid observation.
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Tigerhead: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
You want the members of the Axis of Evil to behave like normal rational people? That is too much to ask.
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Tolexander: When Nigeria won their 1st nation's cup in 1980, why is Shehu Shagari not revered?

U mean Mariano Rajoy should be revered for the world cup won in 2010 by the Spainiard
why was gej castigated when we messed up at olympics? Try to get d point

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Tolexander: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
kasiem: why was gej castigated when we messed up at olympics? Try to get d point
castigated by who?
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
kasiem: why was gej castigated when we messed up at olympics? Try to get d point
let it go bro, u r talking with a bunch of hypocrites.I remember wen they blamed GEJ for poor performance @ d Olympics bt failed to praise him @ d para olympics n nations cup....that's the nigerian mentality bro
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
kasiem: I could remember how gej was severely vituperated after our team put up an abysmal performance in the last olympic games. Some critics started giving the history of nigeria's performance in olympic games, trying to paint gej presidency as the reason for the change of fortune in our olympic's history. Some failed politicians saw it as a campaign tool against the presidency. Now that our sports sector has started encountering massive success through our football teams, why are we not rolling out those same drums, used to criticise gej, to praise him?

Whats GEJ's jersey number? What position does he play on the field.
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Tolexander: castigated by who?
ask nairaland search engine
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Is he the coach, or the ballers?

Only d players can praise him for lavishy spending our money on them after the success!
Wetin i go praise him for, light wey i dey hear say e don improve never reach ma area, cash na die to get!
Dis OP dey craze sef!!!
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Tolexander: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
kasiem: ask nairaland search engine
you made the statement and the onus of answering the question belongs to you!
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Is he the coach, or the ballers?

Only d players can praise him for lavishy spending our money on them after the success!
Wetin i go praise him for, light wey i dey hear say e don improve never reach ma area, cash na die to get!
Dis OP dey craze sef!!!
if u like kill urself with hypocrisy, d fact remains that my point is clear
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Tolexander: you made the statement and the onus of answering the question belongs to you!
sorry, it's beyond my capability to help ur case, check d next......
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by 1MCN: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
@OP, the reason I think is cos some political jobbers know it's more politically proffitable to chide him for any other man's errors.
But then again, there's a veilled anger in the hearts of most acidicly ethnic sensitive fellows as they say the team does not look like the Nat'l Assembly where there must be member Representing 'my' constituency. They allege that's it's an Igbo team. Fed Character replaced merit all this while in our football and we cry foul.
If you ask me what the President did that made us win I'd say he removed mediocrity and interferrence and demanded absolute merit.
Am not the govt spokesman but I think the pressure the govt put on the crew worked. When GEJ threatened to disban NFA they knew he wanted results and nothing less. They sat up. That paid off. Also, he fully paid the Boys' cash and made them promises. They saw the sincerity.
I wonder if Nigerians (or rather Nairalanders) wanted him to enlist into the team and play before they'd believe he stroked the string for the resonance we've all cherished.
God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 4:04am On Apr 25, 2013
1MCN: @OP, the reason I think is cos some political jobbers know it's more politically proffitable to chide him for any other man's errors.
But then again, there's a veilled anger in the hearts of most acidicly ethnic sensitive fellows as they say the team does not look like the Nat'l Assembly where there must be member Representing 'my' constituency. They allege that's it's an Igbo team. Fed Character replaced merit all this while in our football and we cry foul.
If you ask me what the President did that made us win I'd say he removed mediocrity and interferrence and demanded absolute merit.
Am not the govt spokesman but I think the pressure the govt put on the crew worked. When GEJ threatened to disban NFA they knew he wanted results and nothing less. They sat up. That paid off. Also, he fully paid the Boys' cash and made them promises. They saw the sincerity.
I wonder if Nigerians (or rather Nairalanders) wanted him to enlist into the team and play before they'd believe he stroked the string for the resonance we've all cherished.
God Bless Nigeria
u get time dey speak grammar for dis hypocrites
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Tolexander: 4:48am On Apr 25, 2013
kasiem: sorry, it's beyond my capability to help ur case, check d next......
you mean it is undoubtedly beyond your capability to create a reasonable thread backed up with claims?
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by kasiem(m): 4:59am On Apr 25, 2013
Tolexander: you mean it is[b] undoubtly[/b] beyond your capability to create a reasonable thread backed up with claims?
with dis kind grammar if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by slimghost(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2013
@OP

Have you heard of the word "hypocrisy" before?
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2013
liberty300: let it go bro, u r talking with a bunch of hypocrites.I remember wen they blamed GEJ for poor performance @ d Olympics bt failed to praise him @ d para olympics n nations cup....that's the nigerian mentality bro
me i don tire 4 dis kind country o,its only when bad tin happen dey wil come out in numbers 2 criticize,but when a succesful development hapun all of dem wil turn def n dumb.So dat is 9ja 4 u,their own is full of critisism,dem no dey tire.
Re: Why Is No One Praising Gej For The Success Attained So Far In Football? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Dats 9ja 4 u bro,most expecially the media.When the para olympic team n our afcon team made 9ja proud n they whr in torn appreciated by d president wit promises which he fullfilled,the media did not say any gud about gej,they turn blind,def n dumb,their hands could not write gud things about gej.But when d olympic team made a vry poor performance,all media 4rm al corners came out in their number 2 lay blames on d gej led admistration as if it is gej dat went 2 perform at the olympics.stupid media pple.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking-news-enugu-denies-rumour-about-chimes-death / Can Nigeria Quell Boko Haram’s Insurgency? / Your Assessement Of The SOE: Sucess Or Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.