Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? (5402 Views)

Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340 / Would You Date Mama Gee? / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
I heard they always back home tired and can't take care of their husbands ..that's why nigerian men are killing them overseas.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
lrguru:

introduce me to ur sister, i want to marry her. I love nurses, cos de always do have big nyash undecided
She is married!
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
She is married!

dammmn, i missed....

Nurses are always lovely people, one kissed me when i was sick many years ago, and the feelin of her soft lips on mine still lingers on...i wish i could turn back the hands of time
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
lrguru:

dammmn, i missed....

Nurses are always lovely people, one kissed me when i was sick many years ago, and the feelin of her soft lips on mine still lingers on...i wish i could turn back the hands of time

Maybe if I had such an experience I would feel differently. What I remember of a nurse as a child was some mean lady giving me a bath with sharp fingernails not caring about my telling her to stop with the nail scratching. angry
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
No wonder! Now i understand.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

Maybe if I had such an experience I would feel differently. What I remember of a nurse as a child was some mean lady giving me a bath with sharp fingernails not caring about my telling her to stop with the nail scratching. angry

Are you this stüpid?!!

So because you had a "bad" experience with one lady 350 years ago, all other nurses are like that?... Tell me more please.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lol @ 350 years ago grin
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta: Lol @ 350 years ago grin

Eya wo mi kiss

Long time. Hope you haven't divorced me angry
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

I know they are, it's just that I can't help but THINK about the job they've been doing all day when I see them.
Well, get a grip on your thoughts then. At least, she's not sleeping with other men. You men are a very complex specie. You must always find ways to complain about women even if it's completely ridiculous. Smh!!
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

Eya wo mi kiss
Long time. Hope you haven't divorced me angry
Hey, it's IYAWO not Eya wo.

Divorce ke? You are my next of kin...i can't break your heart.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
Hey, it's IYAWO not Eya wo.

Divorce ke? You are my next of kin...i can't break your heart.

I didn't pay your bride-price to be receiving lessons on the language called Yoruba angry angry

Please don't break my heart embarassed cry kiss kiss
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Well, get a grip on your thoughts then. At least, she's not sleeping with other men. You men are a very complex specie. You must always find ways to complain about women even if it's completely ridiculous. Smh!!

When did we get to this? Modella have you been mixing your drinks with weed again? grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by HARDDON: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
I'm sure they are lovely. With dεм glittering whìtes and all.

Buh my psychological make up wudnt let me up close:

The worse sickness is headache from stress ωiƒ a lil nap, ïtz all clear.

buh d smell of hospitals and drugs gets me all red out. Goose pimples, can't breath freely and itz never kul.

I'v always assumed they wud fume thus and derefore, only sight from afar

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

When did we get to this? Modella have you been mixing your drinks with weed again? grin grin
I'm just telling him that it could be worse.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

Are you this stüpid?!!

So because you had a "bad" experience with one lady 350 years ago, all other nurses are like that?... Tell me more please.

Are you this deaf? undecided Where is my food?
You don't expect me to plow you tonight on an empty stomach do you? undecided
Get back into that kitchen and hurry it the fawk up! angry

@all, it has nothing to do with my experience with a nurse as a child. Like I'm saying, it's all about the nature of their job. I have met an equal number of phenominal great loving nurses. I just don't like having to think about poop and other things before I hug her after work.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

I didn't pay your bride-price to be receiving lessons on the language called Yoruba angry angry

Please don't break my heart embarassed cry kiss kiss

The last time i checked, you were the wife and i was the husband. Confused much, huh? You can't spell in either igbo (e.g nkwobi cheesy) or yoruba. Kilode?
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

Are you this stüpid?!!

Deal with him abil, he has been picking on me for no just reason cry embarassed cry
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mmmmmmm nkwobi tongue
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
The last time i checked, you were the wife and i was the husband. Confused much, huh? You can't spell in either igbo (e.g nkwobi cheesy) or yoruba. Kilode?

Arrrrghhhh this woman, do you want me to sign the papers?? angry

You haven't been acting like a husband to me. I had to switch roles sad

What do you take of this spelling ---> MUMU! Is that spelt correctly? grin
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Deal with him abil, he has been picking on me for no just reason cry embarassed cry

Aww poor baby. Come hug 2buff's thick black azss. Cry into it. You'll feel a lot better tongue
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:

Ain't nobody got time for him. His misfortunes should be enough punishment lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hehehe abiL, switch roles? I've been working hard so i can sponsor a Naija vacation for you tongue

See all the pictures you displayed. I even bought expensive alomo bitters for you. What else? Now that you have switched roles, i'll have to stop working and be a full housewife.

Yaay, MUMU is the word. Pls don't call the OP "Mumu"...it's not nice tongue grin
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

Ain't nobody got time for him. His misfortunes should be enough punishment lipsrsealed undecided

Chicken. You know your mouth can do me no damage, cuz as soon as you open it, something of mine goes into it and it shuts you up good. cool
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta: Hehehe abiL, switch roles? I've been working hard so i can sponsor a Naija vacation for you tongue

See all the pictures you displayed. I even bought expensive alomo bitters for you. What else? Now that you have switched roles, i'll have to stop working and be a full housewife.

Yaay, MUMU is the word. Pls don't call the OP "Mumu"...it's not nice tongue grin

babe are you using style to yab me? grin Well done tongue
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

babe are you using style to yab me? grin Well done tongue
*scratches head*

Errrm no. AbiL started it. I am completely innocent.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta: Hehehe abiL, switch roles? I've been working hard so i can sponsor a Naija vacation for you tongue

The last time you promised me a trip to Paris, you took me to oju-e-le-gba.
You are all mouth no action. Prove me wrong before I leave you for another. I'm tired of being unappreciated & I don't know how much of this I can take cry cry

Hahaha the alomo you gave me tasted like poison
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
*scratches head*

Errrm no. AbiL started it. I am completely innocent.

See.. You can't even have my back. Shebi you said you will catch a grenade for me sad cry now, common back, you can't have angry
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

See.. You can't even have my back. Shebi you said you will catch a grenade for me sad cry now, common back, you can't have angry

Unlike me, I just won't have your back.
I'll take it too wink
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

Did i actually post that comment? Sweetie, you know i don't think straight on wednesdays.

I've been thinking. I want to have your baby!

@2buff, stop dragging her from me jor. Are you gay?
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
Did i actually post that comment? Sweetie, you know i don't think straight on wednesdays.

@2buff, stop dragging her from me jor. Are you gay?

Well....abil's kinda cute for a tranny tongue
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

Well....abil's kinda cute for a tranny tongue
Smh...don't let me break your nose!
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:

@2buff, stop dragging her from me jor. Are you gày

Let's get started on this right away wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matured Minds Whatsapp Platform 18+ / Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed / I Need A Goodloking Suger Mummy From Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.