Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (272987 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by queenfav(f): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wow madam Rockstation, you missed your calling. Damn! Your knowledge about wedding planning is amazing.. You have saved me many sleepless nights. Would read every post here religiously.

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by 2funkyy(f): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Rocktation:
smiley
Hello rockstation You really doing something great, i appreciate your contributions cos i have learnt from them, pls quick question do Muslims also apply for change of name and marriage license,if yes please how is it done.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by geedimple(f): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls I want to know how peach and burgundy looks like
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dnt forget to say a word of thanks to the people that come to the wedding
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by SensaGreene: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
geedimple:
Pls I want to know how peach and burgundy looks like

Use this colour wheel as a guide. Colours opposite each other complement well.
For bespoke reception dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
In case of a low key wedding(but classy) , where the guest won't be more than 70. Is it necessary to rent a hall?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by CrazyMan(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
2funkyy:

Hello rocktation You really doing something great, i appreciate your contributions cos i have learnt from them, pls quick question do Muslims also apply for change of name and marriage license,if yes please how is it done.
Its done the way others are being done...there's no difference between how a muslim undergoes change of name to how a christian or any other person does.

The steps include getting an affidavit from the court and publishing your change of name in the national dailies (news papers) and be sure to keep a copy of the paper so as to present it upon request.

Good luck.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Elthugnificent(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
CrazyMan:

Its done the way others are being done...there's no difference between how a muslim undergoes change of name to how a christian or any other person does.

The steps include getting an affidavit from the court and publishing your change of name in the national dailies (news papers) and be sure to keep a copy of the paper so as to present it upon request.

Good luck.
You have been on the lowest for a while, I hardly see your post. Hope all is well though?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by CrazyMan(m): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Elthugnificent:

You have been on the lowest for a while, I hardly see your post. Hope all is well though?
All is well bro...its just work that has kept me on low key, a man's gotta put food on his table... Happy new year.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Elthugnificent(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2018
CrazyMan:

All is well bro...its just work that has kept me on low key, a man's gotta put food on his table... Happy new year.
wish you same bro.

Your perception and comment on most topics then were quite interesting and refreshing in the good old days, I really learnt a lot.

Much success await boss.

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by taitee(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys. @rocktation you are awesome.
Shout out to everyone supporting with ideas.

I'm planning my wedding. Something small and beautiful with about 50-70 guests.
Im thinking of an outdoor. Pls I need suggestions of garden I can use for my wedding. I'm based in Lagos.

Pls any ideas of open spaces/gardens I can use.

Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by taitee(f): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
On second thought I would also appreciate if anyone could recommend a hall in Ojodu berger/ isheri/magodo axis. Or close by. For about 100 guests. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by legendmrs(f): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
@rocktation thumbs up.
pls am having challenge wit chosing my colour, am planning using coral and navy for d aso ebi, also i and hubby want grey for our cloth bt dnt which colour to combine wit it. Also help suggest what d bridesmaids colour should be.
Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by pacesetter247(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hi friend,

I was looking out for you on the Straight Talk on Wedding Planning session on Facebook but didn't see you there.

Not to worry!!!

Here is the link to the session.

Click on it to get access to the important tips on budgeting for your perfect wedding.

https://www./naijabrides/permalink/1959554664304832/

Let me know your thoughts right there on facebook.

Guess what!!!

You could win a slot to my 1 Hour Wedding Planning Consultation worth N10,000 exclusive to NBSG members.

Just watch out on the group for more details.

Cheers!!!
Dorcas Obeahon
Creative Director,
Ladolph Events Solutions.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by ibizgirl(f): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ziggies in Magodo

taitee:
On second thought I would also appreciate if anyone could recommend a hall in Ojodu berger/ isheri/magodo axis. Or close by. For about 100 guests. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.