Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (261779 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Luchiana1(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
You can invite us CHRISTOMEGAVISION FILMS for your events..motivational scripts, inspiring shows, short films, drama playlets, Gospel films, spirit filled drama call us for your church, weddings, birthdays, special programmes +2347082979949- Gabriel Omega vision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
SuPeRq:

I love blue, wine, purple and peach

Purple and peach would work...Wine and peach would do...each with touch of blue...teal or navy...
Just do you... smiley
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please advice me

I and my wife plan to choose

Green and orange for ourself

Me green with touch of orange style on my agbada and cap

My wife full orange alone

Our parent

Father to have Skye blue clothe with purple cap
Mother's to have purple clothe

People to have white clothe + purple cap

Is this ok?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
I haven't known a lot of wedding guests tho, who loved to wear white to weddings. That's like a color reserved for the couple. It might have a different feel for trad marriage, but a white asoebi? Almost never happens. But if that's what rocks your boat, go ahead and do you.
Also, by full orange for your wife, I am kinda hoping it will not include the gele and footwear, especially...the color of her gele may be the green shade you will be using.
Again, all parents together may do the same color combo...for easier identification.

In all, anything is ohk really, so long as you're comfortable with it. Goodluck..
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 6:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Rocktation:
I haven't known a lot of wedding guests tho, who loved to wear white to weddings. That's like a color reserved for the couple. It might have a different feel for trad marriage, but a white asoebi? Almost never happens. But if that's what rocks your boat, go ahead and do you.
Also, by full orange for your wife, I am kinda hoping it will not include the gele and footwear, especially...the color of her gele may be the green shade you will be using.
Again, all parents together may do the same color combo...for easier identification.

In all, anything is ohk really, so long as you're comfortable with it. Goodluck..

Thanks ma,
Check out the traditional outfit, that what we concluded at
Is it ok?

Also I don't know which to choose among the two suit

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2018
KunmiRoxitaLTD:

Thanks ma,
Check out the traditional outfit, that what we concluded at
Is it ok?

Also I don't know which to choose among the two suit

It's your big day, so you may go with the 3 piece suit...if your church is well airconditioned. And the trad pic of the couple is cool too.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by shapoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
nice combination of colours
Rocktation:
Awww. Way to go, dearie. And thanks right back at you two, for letting me help - Not just you two, but a lot more people than we know. I really wish you well in whatever you do.

Ran a quick search, and stumbled upon this list of great and workable color combos. Enjoy.

A
- AQUA BLUE AND BABY PINK
- AQUA BLUE AND WINE
- AQUA BLUE AND PEACH
- AQUA BLUE AND GOLD
- ARMY GREEN AND YELLOW
- ARMY GREEN AND MINT GREEN
- ARMY GREEN AND BABY PINK
- ARMY GREEN AND CREAM
- ARMY GREEN AND CHAMPAGNE GOLD

B
- BLACK AND WHITE
- BRONZE AND BUTTER
- BRONZE AND CHAMPAGNE GOLD
- BRONZE AND ORANGE
- BRONZE AND TORQUISE
- BRONZE AND SILVER
- BURGUNDY AND CHAMPAGNE GOLD
- BURGUNDY AND POWDER BLUE
- BURGUNDY AND CREAM
- BURGUNDY AND PEACH
- BURGUNDY AND GOLDEN BUTTER

C
- COFFEE BROWN AND CARTON BROWN
- COFFEE BROWN AND GOLD
- COFEE BROWN AND PEACH
- COFFEE BROWN AND CREAM
- COFFEE BROWN AND PINK
- COFFEE BROWN AND TORQUISE 
- COFEE BROWN AND MINT GREEN
- COFFEE BROWN AND ORANGE
- COFFEE BROWN AND POWDER BLUE
- CHOCOLATE BROWN AND CARTON BROWN
- CHOCOLATE BROWN AND GOLD
- CHOCOLATE BROWN AND PEACH
- CHOCOLATE BROWN AND CREAM
- CHOCOLATE BROWN AND PINK
- DEEP CARTON BROWN AND GREEN
- CHOCOLATE BROWN AND POWDER BLUE

E
- EARTH TAN AND BIEGE
- EARTH TAN AND COFFEE BROWN

F
- FUSCHIA PINK AND BABY PINK
- FUSCHIA PINK AND WINE
- FUSCHIA PINK AND PEACH
- FUSCHIA PINK AND SKY BLUE
- FUSCHIA PINK AND LILAC
- FUSCHIA PINK AND MINT GREEN
- FUSCHIA PINK AND GOLD

G
- GOLD AND NAVY BLUE 
- GOLD AND ARMY GREEN
- GOLD AND WINE 
- GOLD AND LILAC
- GOLD AND BURGUNDY
- GOLD AND SILVER
- GOLD AND NIGERIAN GREEN

L
- LEMON GREEN AND ARMY GREEN
- LILAC AND APPLE GREEN
- LILAC AND BURGUNDY 
- LILAC AND LIGHT PINK
- LILAC AND PURPLE

M
- MINT GREEN AND PEACH
- MINT GREEN AND ARMY GREEN 
- MINT GREEN AND CHAMPAGNE GOLD 

N
- NAVY BLUE AND SKY BLUE 
- NAVY BLUE AND SEA GREENORANGE AND LEMON GREEN

O
- ORANGE AND IVORY
- ORANGE AND COFFEE BROWN
- ORANGE AND CHAMPAGNE GOLD
- OLIVE GREEN AND PEACH
- OLIVE GREEN AND WINE

P
- PEACH AND BURDUNDY
- PEACH AND COFFEE BROWN
- PEACH AND NAVY BLUE
- PEACH AND PURPLE
- PEACH AND BOTTLE GREEN
- PEACH AND ROYAL BLUE
- PEACH AND SILVER
- POWDER BLUE AND NAVY BLUE
- POWDER BLUE AND ROYAL BLUE
- PURPLE AND OMO BLUE
- PURPLE AND PINK
- PURPLE AND GOLD
- PURPLE AND SILVER
- PURPLE AND LEMON GREEN
- PURPLE AND CHAMPAGNE GOLD

R
- RED AND GOLD
- RED AND SILVER
- RED AND ORANGE
- RED AND BLACK
- RED AND NAVY BLUE
- ROYAL BLUE AND ORANGE
- ROYAL BLUE AND IVORY
- ROYAL BLUE AND SKY BLUE

S
- SEA GREEN AND PEACH
- SEA GREEN AND NAVY BLUE
- SEA GREEN AND SILVER
- SILVER & NAVY BLUE
- SILVER & PEACH
- SILVER & ROYAL BLUE
- SILVER & CHOCOLATE BROWN
- SILVER & COFFEE BROWN
- SILVER & BURGUNDY
- SILVER & SKY BLUE 
- SILVER & PURPLE
- SILVER & TORQUISE
- SILVER & ARMY GREEN 

T
- TORQUISE AND BABY PINK
- TORQUISE AND BUTTER
- TORQUISE AND GOLD 
- TORQUISE AND NAVY BLUE 
- TORQUISE AND ORANGE 
- TORQUISE BLUE AND SILVER
- TORQUISE BLUE AND YELLOW

W
- WINE AND GOLD
- WINE AND PEACH
- WINE AND SILVER
- WINE AND OLIVE GREEN
- WINE AND PINK

Y
- YELLOW AND NAVY BLUE
- YELLOW AND WINE
- YELLOW AND MINT GREEN
- YELLOW AND NIGERIAN GREEN
- YELLOW AND PURPLE
- YELLOW AND CHOCOLATE BROWN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
shapoh:
nice combination of colours

Yeah...I thought so too.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Kings26(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Are you in need of professional cinematographer/photographer for your events? Look no further as Orbit Kreationx Studios is here to make your events ever memorial. We capture every moment, be it Weddings (Traditional, Church or Court), Seminars, conference, funerals, etc.

Call on us today @ 08068811266 or 08052020116, or email us @ orbitkreationx@gmail.com.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by ollah2: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rocktation:

It's your big day, so you may go with the 3 piece suit...if your church is well airconditioned. And the trad pic of the couple is cool too.

Pls check your mail
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

Pls check your mail

I replied. smiley
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by ollah2: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rocktation:

I replied. smiley

I did too cheesy
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Eezohbae(f): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
I so love this thread,learnt a lot from here,many thanks Ma Rocktation.

In the same vein,I deal on quality Georges and bridal accessories for 2019 brides,I can help you with very budget friendly quality Georges... Located in Awka but I do delivery nationwide and quickly too.

Call or WhatsApp .......

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.