Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Reasons Why Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Cheat (4425 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Cheat by Stegomiah: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2013
Top 5 Reasons women cheat

Number 1
Revenge for your cheating Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Because you cheated, she wants to get back at you and give you a dose of your own medicine. Cheating is her vengeance, her chance to even the playing field. No, you can’t undo your indiscretion, but you can ask for her forgiveness, assure her it will never happen again and suggest couples therapy to help you get through this tough time.

Number 2
Exit strategy Instead of breaking up with you, she cheats on you. That way she doesn’t have to deal with the broken relationship, which is much harder to fix. An affair is the easy way out -- or at least that’s how she sees it. That’s another reason communication is key. Let her know that she can talk to you about anything and that you love her enough to work through any bumps in the relationship road.

Number 3
Bedroom boredom Can become monotonous if you let it -- the same position; the same setting; the same person. An affair adds adventure and gets her adrenalin flowing. To avoid routine, avoid repetition. Sweep her away for the weekend, make out at the movies, kiss her for no reason at all... The unexpected adds excitement.

Number4
Your emotional withdrawal Women are emotional beings. Not only do they need physical support, but they also need emotional support. Once you retreat from the relationship she sees it as a sign that things are through -- a breakup is inevitable. So, she’s not really cheating, she’s moving on. To avoid this, be present in the relationship. Yes, that means sharing your icky feelings, but it’s better than the alternative, right?

Number 5
Feeling neglected/ignored/underappreciated Women wear many hats in a relationship -- housekeeper, errand-runner, grocery shopper, babysitter, etc. When she feels more like a maid than a girlfriend/wife, that’s when she could stray. The fact that you spend all your time at work or on the golf course gives her double reason to seek attention elsewhere. No, you can’t quit your job, but you can thank her for all her selfless deeds -- and do your share around the house.

Feel free to share your tots...
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by 190: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2013
Nairaland ladies like gree-die and shollypopz vivian chinaza cheesy cheesy

are these the reasons why you cheat on your men grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Stegomiah: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Don't get you 190, are they so heavily endowned, charmed, or are they men-hunters? 190 xplain yourself beta
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by chrisbukky: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
I'd prefer a lady interact with her man rather than cheat on him. If you think he's not satisfying you in bed, tell him. If you're bored of the same position every other time, tell him. The guy might be naive. . .interaction should be adopted.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Princesszoe: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
@op you are so on point. You did a very good research but one point is missing. I have met so MANY ladies who have single handedly decided that they will surely cheat on their husbands since one hardly find a faithful man so there is no point being faithful whatsoever to any man. I always try to change their mindset that all men are not unfaithful because i have seen a man who prayed his cheating wife into repentence. Am serious, a lot of single ladies hold this opinion. My prayer is that there will change their misconception and that God , with His mercy, should grant them faithful husbands so that they would be ambassadors of truth.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
REASON WHY WOMEN CHEAT: exactly the same as why MEN cheat!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by greatgenius: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: REASON WHY WOMEN CHEAT: exactly the same as why MEN cheat!
not exactly the same reasons my friend .. where did you get that from

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
So the cheating continues with impunity?
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
greatgenius: not exactly the same reasons my friend .. where did you get that from

pls care to tell us all why women cheat, if not for the same reasons as men?
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by greatgenius: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

pls care to tell us all why women cheat, if not for the same reasons as men?
you made an assertion so you should be stating why you believe or said so..like I asked earlier from where did you get that notion from?
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
greatgenius: you made an assertion so you should be stating why you believe or said so..like I asked earlier from where did you get that notion from?

women AND men cheat because they are WEAK. end of story!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Stegomiah: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2013
Princess zoe: @op you are so on point. You did a very good research but one point is missing. I have met so MANY ladies who have single handedly decided that they will surely cheat on their husbands since one hardly find a faithful man so there is no point being faithful whatsoever to any man. I always try to change their mindset that all men are not unfaithful because i have seen a man who prayed his cheating wife into repentence. Am serious, a lot of single ladies hold this opinion. My prayer is that there will change their misconception and that God , with His mercy, should grant them faithful husbands so that they would be ambassadors of truth.

Pple don't only get what dey deserve, most times dey get wat they xpect, btw, only a foolish lady will hold d assertion dat all men are d same
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Biim: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

True talk Bro.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by olushowunm(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2013
NO BE ONLY THESE REASONS: SIZE AND STAYING POWER ALSO MATTERS!
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Stegomiah: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2013
olushowunm: NO BE ONLY THESE REASONS: SIZE AND STAYING POWER ALSO MATTERS!

Dnt get ur definition of staying power
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by greatgenius: 9:46pm On May 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

this a a very weak and generic response. be specific. weak as in what?.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Stegomiah: 8:12am On May 30, 2013
greatgenius: this a a very weak and generic response. be specific. weak as in what?.

I understand women ar weaker vessels, but i tink Men cheat because dey can, yl women cheats because sumtin is missn from dia rlationship or lovelife
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2013
Princess zoe: @op you are so on point. You did a very good research but one point is missing. I have met so MANY ladies who have single handedly decided that they will surely cheat on their husbands since one hardly find a faithful man so there is no point being faithful whatsoever to any man. I always try to change their mindset that all men are not unfaithful because i have seen a man who prayed his cheating wife into repentence. Am serious, a lot of single ladies hold this opinion. My prayer is that there will change their misconception and that God , with His mercy, should grant them faithful husbands so that they would be ambassadors of truth.
he is so on what?
Dude, people cheat cos they av a 'DOGious' instincts in them. I mean, either malle or female, u are a dog!

As mynd, he can explain better.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Princesszoe: 3:24pm On May 30, 2013
I always avoid your post or even quoting it because you lack morals, uprightness, discipline and fear of God. Please no harm meant. Am just being honest with you. You can change if only you will determine and come to christ as well. Luck!
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2013
Stegomiah: I understand women ar weaker vessels, but i tink Men cheat because dey can, yl women cheats because sumtin is missn from dia rlationship or lovelife

any man who cheats on his partner IS MISSING SOMETHING FROM HIS R/SHIP. at the time, men may think they have everything they desire but they don........ get your facts right. if they had everything they desired then that extra woman would have NOTHING to offer a cheating man. a cheating man is in need of something EXTRA that his gf cannot provide for him. men and women are just the same.

whether it is adventure, fresh toto, the right vibe or passion, everyone cheats for a damn reason, and that reason is what they are missing in their r/ship. unless of course, you believe that men cheat for NO damn reason.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by iebanehita(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2013
greatgenius: this a a very weak and generic response. be specific. weak as in what?.

dude, its in-between d lines..!!
Weak,,, i.e Not Strong-willed, Easily swayed by emotions, Lacking Self-control, Succumbing to pressures frm Society, Peers etc.

@SLIDE waxie,,, B a GentleMan!.. You r referring to a Lady na!!
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by greatgenius: 4:59pm On May 30, 2013
Stegomiah:

I understand women ar weaker vessels,
you understand women are weaker vessel? how so and in respect to what? understand that being considered "weak" physically is not the same thing as being "weak" mentally..
but i tink Men cheat because dey can,
this is an ignorant statement. women also cheat because they can.
yl women cheats because sumtin is missn from dia rlationship or lovelife
i don't like using the word "cheat" because there is really no such thing as cheat. but understand that a woman will only cheat on a man that she is not attracted to..
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by greatgenius: 5:14pm On May 30, 2013
iebanehita:

dude, its in-between d lines..!!
Weak,,, i.e Not Strong-willed, Easily swayed by emotions, Lacking Self-control, Succumbing to pressures frm Society, Peers etc.
ok so how does anyone of these has to do with cheating..are you insinuating that anyone that "cheats" is succumbing to pressures from society? or lacking self control. could you explain to me why and how a man sleeping with a woman consensually equates to lacking self control?
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by greatgenius: 5:40pm On May 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

any man who cheats on his partner IS MISSING SOMETHING FROM HIS R/SHIP. at the time, men may think they have everything they desire but they don........ get your facts right. if they had everything they desired then that extra woman would have NOTHING to offer a cheating man. a cheating man is in need of something EXTRA that his gf cannot provide for him. men and women are just the same.

whether it is adventure, fresh toto, the right vibe or passion, everyone cheats for a damn reason, and that reason is what they are missing in their r/ship. unless of course, you believe that men cheat for NO damn reason.
of course there is a reason for everything. but you have failed to show me how cheating is as a result of weakness..

Now to your bolded..how do you consider filling a void as "cheating"..who is cheating on who? how is filling something that is missing a cheat..the only cheating there is,-which is to yourself- is if you fail to fill the void that is obviously missing..

betraying yourself in order not to betray another is betrayal nonetheless. and it is the highest form of betrayal..staying unhappy(because society might ignorantly label you a cheat) in order to make another happy is the highest form of betrayal to yourself..
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 30, 2013
^^^bro, you are the one who are missing the point completely, so i will try to help you understand ONE more time..... since you obviously dont see the link between being weak and cheating ( i thought Iebanehita had made it clearer for you).

here is the clue: in a r/ship, you are committed to a person, to respect them, to respect your r/ship, to be faithful etc...so, now that we all agree on that, let us look at what would make a man disrespect his partner or r/ship in such manner, without doing what is RIGHT (aka break up first). is it maybe the lack of self control(aka weakness)? sexual pressure (weakness)? emotional pressure (weakness)?
however you want to look at it, it is all about weakness from the cheating person's part.

as for what you wrote afterwards, filling a void is NOT the issue here, the problem in this picture is filling a void when you are pretending (or fooling yourself) that everything is ok. if you have needs in your life then let the person (who is sharing that life with you) know about it. if you dont then you are simply showing the weak man that you are by being afraid to be honest to your partner

nobody is asking anyone to stay unhappy, we are saying that IF/WHEN you are unhappy then you MUST tell your partner instead of crawling like a thief in the dead of night trying to solve the issue selfishly and immaturely.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by greatgenius: 10:44pm On May 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^bro, you are the one who are missing the point completely, so i will try to help you understand ONE more time..... since you obviously dont see the link between being weak and cheating ( i thought Iebanehita had made it clearer for you).

here is the clue: in a r/ship, you are committed to a person, to respect them, to respect your r/ship, to be faithful etc...so, now that we all agree on that, let us look at what would make a man disrespect his partner or r/ship in such manner, without doing what is RIGHT (aka break up first). is it maybe the lack of self control(aka weakness)? sexual pressure (weakness)? emotional pressure (weakness)?
however you want to look at it, it is all about weakness from the cheating person's part.

as for what you wrote afterwards, filling a void is NOT the issue here, the problem in this picture is filling a void when you are pretending (or fooling yourself) that everything is ok. if you have needs in your life then let the person (who is sharing that life with you) know about it. if you dont then you are simply showing the weak man that you are by being afraid to be honest to your partner
lol brother man you are the one not getting it. you are failing to grasp the core of the issue because you are not thinking deeply about it or even your own contentions. you are not reasoning like i thought you would-so i will make my responses brief

labeling or calling a "cheater" weaked-willed for failing to inform or outrightly break up with their "partner" before sleeping with another, IS NOT THE SAME THING AS THE REASON FOR DOING THE ACT-"cheating"- IN THE FIRST PLACE-herein lies the core of the issue that you are falling to get..
for lack of a better analogy it is like saying the reason for Christians attending church or believing in Jesus is because of the fear of the devil.

nobody is asking anyone to stay unhappy, we are saying that IF/WHEN you are unhappy then you MUST tell your partner instead of crawling like a thief in the dead of night trying to solve the issue selfishly and immaturely.
listen my friend failure to inform your partner if/when unhappy-an act of immaturity or weakness as you put it- does still not make it the reason why people "cheat"/sleep with others...

we can delve into this topic and expatiate thoroughly on it but until you grasp this fact that the core reason is not necessarily an act of weakness, everything we say will be futile.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Stegomiah: 10:59pm On May 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Don't agree wit d bolded, sum men cheat yet dey still av everytin, its lyk dey ar cursed or jinxed, aπϑ d ladies ar not helping 2, men ar aro*used by wat dey see, and at dat point in time dey don't care about anytin, dia brain stop functioning, yet he has a good wife wit good morals, but dat won't stop im from cheating. Cheating is in a Man's blood, it only takes God's grace to stand as a Man.

80% of Men who av everytin, as in notin is missn from dia love life are still likely to cheat/fall wen tempted/seduced by d opposite sex, dats a fact, majority of dos wu don't cheat av not been opportuned or in a tyt corner, or dey ar strong blivers, its not easy for a Man, upon seeing booty, booby...dia eyes sense signal 2 d brain wich triggers d action nd b4 you know it d act as bin committed especially wen in a favourable condition, tis lyk dia whole senses stops functioning.

Am not saying all Men ar cheats, neida do i hold d assertion dat all Men ar dsame, am jst saying most men will cheat wen presented wit d opportunity not depending on d fact dat smtin is missn or not. JayZ as evrytin, nd don't tink anytin can be missn in his love life, because beyonce is smokin hawt nd wild in bed as we were tld, but dia was dis tym it was rumoured he cheated on her, nd he had 2 live in a hotel, den i was lyk watelse does a man want, av also read about so many famous American preachers nd men of God round d globe who fell tru adultery

For a man dey derive pleasure, pride , bragging ryts in cheating, u'll hardly seee a man dat feels bad afta committing d act, but 4 a lady most feel ashamed, sum 2 get bak at dia cheating husband, sm cos dey married 4 d wrong reson(money, family pressure)or cos dey aint attracted to dia partner... Even wen a lady av sex wit ar rytful partner, most ☀̤̣̈̇f dem still feel shy, but men sees cheating as a norm, nd d society hardly condemns a Man, infact sm will blame his wyf for his infidelity
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 5:30am On May 31, 2013
greatgenius:
labeling or calling a "cheater" weaked-willed for failing to inform or outrightly break up with their "partner" before sleeping with another, IS NOT THE SAME THING AS THE REASON FOR DOING THE ACT-"cheating"- IN THE FIRST PLACE-herein lies the core of the issue that you are falling to get..

MISTAKE #1
you are confusing the whole discussion........ the act of cheating is still (to the best of my knowledge) the act of infidelity in a r/ship...... what/how/when/where OR who you cheated with is irrelevant to this discussion, as the important point IS: NOT DOING WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO IN A R/SHIP. this is where the cheater's weakness lies, it lies in the fact that he doesnt have it in him to do what is RIGHT. he is not STRONG WILLED enough to do what is RIGHT. being RIGHT is too hard for such person!!!

listen my friend failure to inform your partner if/when unhappy-an act of immaturity or weakness as you put it- does still not make it the reason why people "cheat"/sleep with others...

MISTAKE #2
many men/women will give you different answers as to why they cheated but the ONLY reason is what i have told you: failure to do whats right because of weakness from their part. call it what you want, it is still and will always be WEAKNESS FROM THEIR PART to abide by the rules of r/ship.

we can delve into this topic and expatiate thoroughly on it but until you grasp this fact that the core reason is not necessarily an act of weakness, everything we say will be futile.

then why dont YOU tell us what are the reasons OTHER than weakness then?

Stegomiah: Don't agree wit d bolded, sum men cheat yet dey still av everytin, its lyk dey ar cursed or jinxed, α̲̅πϑ d ladies ar not helping 2, men ar aro*used by wat dey see, and at dat point in time dey don't care about anytin, dia brain stop functioning, yet he has a good wife wit good morals, but dat won't stop im from cheating. Cheating is in a Man's blood, it only takes God's grace to stand as a Man.

having everything doesnt mean that A) that man is happy or B) that man is fulfilled or C) that man will stand by AND RESPECT the union he is in. i am very sorry to tell you that many men seem to have everything, yet are gladly DISRESPECTING the union they are in by cheating on their partner. it clearly tells you that they have nothing, and desire MORE at that particular moment. so call it what you want but something was missing from that person's life at that particular moment when they decided to cheat.

80% of Men who av everytin, as in notin is missn from dia love life are still likely to cheat/fall wen tempted/seduced by d opposite sex, dats a fact, majority of dos wu don't cheat av not been opportuned or in a tyt corner, or dey ar strong blivers, its not easy for a Man, upon seeing booty, booby...dia eyes sense signal 2 d brain wich triggers d action nd b4 you know it d act as bin committed especially wen in a favourable condition, tis lyk dia whole senses stops functioning.

your problem is that you see a man married, successful and possibly having all of the stuff that YOU may require in your life,....and you automatically believe that he is happy, lol highly laughable! here is a clue: a man who has "everything he desire" in his life, AND RESPECTS what he has, would not cheat. the minute that person cheats will certainly show you that A) something is indeed missing from his life and B) he has no respect for what he has. whatever signals your brains send to you is irrelevant. yes you can have a hardon on seeing some beautiful woman, but the LOVE and RESPECT for what you have will make you walk away from that.....unless of course you are a WEAK person (i hope GreatGenius is reading this, lol)

Am not saying all Men ar cheats, neida do i hold d assertion dat all Men ar dsame, am jst saying most men will cheat wen presented wit d opportunity not depending on d fact dat smtin is missn or not. JayZ as evrytin, nd don't tink anytin can be missn in his love life, because beyonce is smokin hawt nd wild in bed as we were tld, but dia was dis tym it was rumoured he cheated on her, nd he had 2 live in a hotel, den i was lyk watelse does a man want, av also read about so many famous American preachers nd men of God round d globe who fell tru adultery

and you are coming right back to my very important point that: WEAKNESS is the only reason why men/women cheat. having a smoking hot wife is not the reason why men DONT cheat. RESPECT FOR YOUR PARTNER/UNION is the only reason why they do. your wife could be fugly as a cow and all, and you would still respect her and the union you are in. thats what SHOULD be done because these are part of the rules of any r/ship (aka fidelity to your partner), and thats what WEAK PEOPLE fail to understand and where they fail.

all these fake preachers and what not who cheated were simply WEAK, and fell to the temptation that was presented to them. all of what you are talking about is TEMPTATIONS (aka the devil), and a person must be STRONG to not fall for it.....sadly, only the weak ones get trapped.

For a man dey derive pleasure, pride , bragging ryts in cheating, u'll hardly seee a man dat feels bad afta committing d act, but 4 a lady most feel ashamed, sum 2 get bak at dia cheating husband, sm cos dey married 4 d wrong reson(money, family pressure)or cos dey aint attracted to dia partner... Even wen a lady av sex wit ar rytful partner, most ☀̤̣̈̇f dem still feel shy, but men sees cheating as a norm, nd d society hardly condemns a Man, infact sm will blame his wyf for his infidelity

bro, how they feel afterwards is IRRELEVANT to the question at hand........because the reason they cheated would still be: BECAUSE THEY WERE WEAK. people will use whatever cheap trick to make themselves feel better about their disrespectful deeds, but the important matter here is to realize that if you have everything (and respect what you have) then you have absolutely no reason to cheat....... and if you have "everything", yet you are willing to lose it all because of a pair of tittays/bootay (or dikc), then i am sorry to say that you had NOTHING to begin with. you have to put VALUE to your life, before you can enjoy it. if a man doesnt see the value of what he possess then he has NOTHING!

as for society who condemns women harder than men, does that make the issue different? does that make CHEATING right? does that make a cheater NOT weak? i couldnt care less about how society views such act, and instead i only care about what is RIGHT (to me)!
cheating on your partner is wrong, the person who cheated is the one who is wrong/weak, and therefore thats how society should look at it.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Princesszoe: 5:32pm On May 31, 2013
Mrbrownjay to God be the glory. This is the first time i saw honesty in your post. God of mercy! Your posts on this thread are decent, moral, upright, true/reality, discipline and above all, godly. But some perverted guys will definitely disagree with you. They will always want to use carnal wisdom to prove their points. If you would stick to my advise, better, stop arguing with them. A mind that is very corrupt and deep rooted in immorality and carnality , takes a lot of physical and spiritual work to fix it. May you be a responsible and wonderful husband and father to your family.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by iebanehita(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2013
Mr.BrownJay and GreatGenius (Hmm!!).. Una matter really long o!.. Lemme contribute my own 2cent in d way i cn...

greatgenius: ok so how does anyone of these has to do with cheating..are you insinuating that anyone that "cheats" is succumbing to pressures from society? or lacking self control. could you explain to me why and how a man sleeping with a woman consensually equates to lacking self control?

Ok.. Picture ds:

Mary is in Luv wit Joseph,, both r undergrads.. Hence, dey jt help eachoda out,,wheneva eida is broke!.. Both aint frm wealthy family..

John, an undergrads frm a wealthy family, has bn stalkin Mary all ds yhl,,tellin r 2slp wit him, jt for 1nyt n 15K wld b her's. She wld bluff him n reluctantly says NO,, claiming John is hs First n Last n she wld never slp wit any guy, cz of money.

Her FRIENDS has bn on her neck ,sayin:

''John has never pestered any grl for ds long o!.. Babe,Its jt 1nyt na.. Bsyds, Joseph wld b in town 2spend d wknd wit hs aunt by den. He will never suspect u. You knw he loves n trust u.''

after so much pressure frm frnds,, she succumbs..!!

Is it clearer now?!.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by boron10(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2013
^^
I think if you learn to write in full, people will understand you better.
Re: Reasons Why Women Cheat by Stegomiah: 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
@Mrbrownjay, well said nd i was in awe of how you broke down ma write-up, but seriously if we shuld go on debating dis, dnt tink both party will cum 2 a compromise. But, i refuse to accept d fact dat pple cheat because dey ar weak as d only reason y pple cheat, i tink dia ar various reasons pple cheat, best known to d peson, nd as a mata of fact sum don't even know why they do cheat, but i totally agree wit d issue of respect, which is smtin u'll hardly find in rlationships nowadays, if couples value one anoda, infidelity will decrease immensely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For Singles / My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail / Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.