Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man (6764 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
why do christian women cheat on their man? is it impossible for them to close their legs and dedicate themselves to God?.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by amefi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
Pls b specific. i dont understand what exactly u meant. Is it that that your uncle's wife, ur sis, your dad's mistress, or your wife who claimed to b a christian that is not closing her legs? Pls throw more light. Cheers.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by Flashaldrin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexyliano:

why do christian women cheat on their man? is it impossible for them to close their legs and dedicate themselves to God?.
if you have something to say just say it and stop trolling. mumu
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
amefi:

Pls b specific. i dont understand what exactly u meant. Is that that your uncle's wife, sis, your dad mistress, or your wife who claimed to b a christian that is not closing her legs? Pls throw more light. Cheers.

all christian woman cannot close there legs why
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sistajay(f): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
*Yawn* . . . . scratchin ma head! what shocked. . . . who shocked. . . . dey open close legs?
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by amefi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
sista-jay:

*Yawn* . . . . scratchin ma head! what shocked. . . . who shocked. . . . dey open close legs?

Hi Sis, hw u doin?

Happpppppppppy Xmas in advance.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
sista-jay:

christian woman and i asked them same question here and no christian av explanation of why there women open there legs everywhere they go.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819377.0.html
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by pendo89(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2011
Assuming the husband is a christian?

Because their hubbies spend more time in church than home
Because their hubbies think prophecy/speaking in tongues is very romantic
Because their hubbies spend all time counselling other women/men instead of sweetalking their wives
Because the only romantic place they take their wives is church,camps and retreats.
Because they make their homes an extension of the church
Because they take all their wealth to church and leave their wives/kids starving.
Because they dress bad.what happened to the swag?
Because some become lazy and refuse to work! They carry bible 24/7

If the hubby is not a christian then they have issues like every other married couple I guess. Nothing strange.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sistajay(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2011
amefi:

Hi Sis, hw u doin?

Im good, thanks, hope you are too!!
Have yourself a merry xmas! Remain Blessed!!
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
pendo89:

Assuming the husband is a christian?

Because their hubbies spend more time in church than home
Because their hubbies think prophecy/speaking in tongues is very romantic
Because their hubbies spend all time counselling other women/men instead of sweetalking their wives
Because the only romantic place they take their wives is church,camps and retreats.
Because they make their homes an extension of the church
Because they take all their wealth to church and leave their wives/kids starving.
Because they dress bad.what happened to the swag?
Because some become lazy and refuse to work! They carry bible 24/7

If the hubby is not a christian then they have issues like every other married couple I guess. Nothing strange.

can christian men defend this allegation?
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by ngozianu(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexyliano:

Thank God Your MOTHER Is a Christian Woman or is she a pagan, because God will punish her if she is a pagan
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
ngozianu:

Thank God Your MOTHER Is a Christian Woman or is she a pagan, because God will punish her if she is a pagan
my mother died a muslim and she is in heaven insha Allah.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by amefi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
sista-jay:

Im good, thanks, hope you are too!!
Have yourself a merry xmas! Remain Blessed!!

Sis J, can i whisper somfin unto ur ear?
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by pendo89(f): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexyliano:

can christian men defend this allegation?

One christian man can but he wont speak for the rest you know. I have witnessed over 5 cases where I used to fellowship some time back.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
amefi:

Sis J, can i whisper somfin unto your ear?

see them starting to do the same thing under my nose. what is wrong with christians?do youav morals at all.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by Andrew3(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2011
amefi:

Hi Sis, hw u doin?

hmmmm am begining to suspect you oooooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by ngozianu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexyliano:

my mother died a muslim and she is in heaven insha Allah.

Sad man hussein is in paradise,Bin Laden is in paradise,Madman Gaddafi is in paradise,Saula is in paradise, The Bokoharam killers will go to paradise,Abacha is in paradise,The moslems that kill innocent xtians will go to paradise
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sistajay(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexyliano:

see them starting to do the same thing under my nose. what is wrong with christians?do youav morals at all.

@Sexyliano. . . . . . you dey talk you own now, while some of us get better tings to talk about  grin! Oya. . .  open. . . close  grin
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by pendo89(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexyliano:

grin grin chill bro. you dont have to pause at everything infront of you. That is why you are making a general assumption when u use the word 'christians'.
Are u muslim? so am I correct if I ask you  'why do muslims terrorise people?'
People cheat because they chose to not because of any religious affiliations. Separate religion from the person.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by Flashaldrin(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^ exactly. everybody cheats, whats his problem with christian women??
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin chill bro. you dont have to pause at everything infront of you. That is why you are making a general assumption when u use the word 'christians'.
Are u muslim? so am I correct if I ask you  'why do muslims terrorise people?'
People cheat because they chose to not because of any religious affiliations. Separate religion from the person.
christians terrorise people too. separate islam from terrorism but cjhristain women likes to open close open close open close there legs at intervals of 2 minutes.see the other that call herself sister Jay running to get a whisper from brother Jay. that is there code word for come to my bed after church service tomorrow.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by tellwisdom: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2011
Pls b specific. i dont understand what exactly u meant. Is it that that your uncle's wife, your sis, your dad's mistress, or your wife who claimed to b a christian that is not closing her legs? Pls throw more light. Cheers.

grin grin grin grin Backfleet enter pool
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2011
amefi:

Sis J, can i whisper somfin unto your ear?
Please I need you to answer this question honestly, Are you male or female?
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by amefi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Hi Freecoca, i'm a male. was jus being funny few days ago. Hw r u doin tho?  U look pretty in your profile. I hail oooo.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sistajay(f): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Freecocoa . . . . . . . im all woman!! Wonder why you ask  smiley
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sistajay(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
amefi:

Pls send me a mail on ameduf@yahoo.com

Many thanks.

Got cha!!! wink
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by amefi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
tellwisdom:

Pls be careful so dat u dont get drown. Correct guy.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by pendo89(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexyliano:

christians terrorise people too. separate islam from terrorism but cjhristain women likes to open close open close open close there legs at intervals of 2 minutes.see the other that call herself sister Jay running to get a whisper from brother Jay. that is there code word for come to my bed after church service tomorrow.

separate islam/christianity from terrorism
separate cheating from christianity/islam/buddhism/athiests

and u will be at peace.

Care less what married people do with their lives cz ul go mad esp when you realise you have no power to save or change a thing.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sexyliano: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
sista-jay:

Freecocoa . . . . . . . im all woman!! Wonder why you ask  smiley
because she  is l3sbian and chirstian ibos are no 1 in l3sbian and g4ys in Africa.
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by tellwisdom: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2011
Pls be careful so dat u dont get drown. Correct guy.

Mbannnuu grin grin. I just cant, i cant. #Mmmbannuu angry grin
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by sugardaddy1(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

this got me cracking real good grin grin grin
Re: Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man by DAY12(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2011
sexyliano:

christians terrorise people too. separate islam from terrorism but cjhristain women likes to open close open close open close there legs at intervals of 2 minutes.[size=15pt]see the other that call herself sister Jay running to get a whisper from brother Jay[/size]. that is there code word for come to my bed after church service tomorrow.

My ribs!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pls stop it grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlady R..aped Me!!!!! / When You Open A Female Nairalander's Profile (hilarious Picture) / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.