Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (39585 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by opokonwa(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ZUBY77

I think you have violated the privacy of all those you snapped with especially the ladies you took to your hotel rooms to 'pray' or do whatsoever with.

That you do not have a problem with it does not necessarily mean that it is decent to flaunt your pictures with others on a public forum and spew out things that are supposed to be personal or rather private.

I just think it is childish and vain-glory.

Grow up Guy!

24 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Sonofpeace(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Zuby Nwa 042 kedu ije?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hahahah. This instigated me to start this thread... I saw psquare sipping moet in frontpage...

This is me with a full bottle of Moet and Chandon at PASSION night club in front of the Ajax stadium in amsterdam... A bottle of this crappy poison goes for 150 Euro here. That is more than 30k and this thing is less than 70euro in the stores.. Silly Nigerians like me pay for this all the time...

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
opokonwa: @ZUBY77

I think you have violated the privacy of all those you snapped with especially the ladies you took to your hotel rooms to 'pray' or do whatsoever with.

That you do not have a problem with it does not necessarily mean that it is decent to flaunt your pictures with others on a public forum and spew out things that are supposed to be personal or rather private.

Grow up Guy!

Park Well Jor

21 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Zet72(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
grin@ zuby u are real,...But u gotta do something about ur weight...
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Lenny5000(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY, are you in Holland?...

Ok, lemme make a Pics thread hotter than yours grin grin(For fun o!!)
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by sage2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lilimax: Nwanaa jiri nwayooo before ifue na obodo oyibo shocked! You bent on posting your pics with chics in abroad. Gaa nuo nwayi biko shocked shocked

God no go gree. My nigga no go lost for obodo oyibo. Abi you don get wife for am here?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ifyalways(f): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2013

Grow up Guy!
More reason everyone should protect his or her privacy.
Don't jump into picture session with anyone you just met as you never can tell where the pictures would end up.

15 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Lenny5000(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lenny5000: ZUBY, are you in Holland?...

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Lenny5000(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ok lemme make my own Pics thread, hopefully wont be violating anyone's privacy
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ASL33: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Adanyebe: MEHN YOU CONnECT DIE LIKE NETWORK.... U JUST GOT MA BABE TRIPPING
Zuby go soon yansh your babe as she d trip so.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by anishe(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
na this kind pple full Nairaland-ONLINE BEER PARLOUR

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
pic 1 - With My Younger bro... In Guanzuo..

2 - I even carried dreadlocks.... i want to experience as many things as i can in life. I want to see and visit as many things as i can in life... Thats my hobby, moving around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
With beautiful Olli in Rotherdam Holland... Dealing with Hennessy.. That french poison

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ernperookeke: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
hehehe mister international grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Crownvilla(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Azubike....carry go jor. I say nothing do you!!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Am just afraid of JTF if not my pic with Abubakar Shekau drinking moet at potiskum would have made front page since.

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
50calibre: Nice picture, you dey highly mouthed. I'm still wondering how Ryan air allowed you in their cockpit, I thought they don't allow no technical staff in there

The secret happened to be that i was at a bar in the airport waiting for our flight and sipping some wine when the pilot came into the bar. We kind of started chatting and he wanted to know what it looks like in Africa. So i had to teach the dude that africa is a continent not a country.. And things got rosy from there.

Secondly, The flight has already landed before he allowed me to enter the cockpit.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
ACM10:

Bro, it seems you are going round Europe banging exotic chics. . .is time not right to settle with one? embarassed

I am settled now and i live in Nigeria now.. I dont travel like before.
I am more into helping people get visa now and telling them about wherever they want to go in Europe since i have almost been to all European countries, except the I-too-know United kingdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by internetpo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
na waoh. eveyone is just snapping pix with celebrity. I want to snap too. where's Tonto dike sef? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lilimax: Nwanaa jiri nwayooo before ifue na obodo oyibo shocked! You bent on posting your pics with chics in abroad. Gaa nuo nwayi biko shocked shocked

Anugo m nwanyi lili....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by hypnotikent(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2013

Grow up Guy!

Sharraappp!!! Jealousy won't kill you... Why must you complain Abi na your families dey the pics.... Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by chocopearl(f): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice pix Zuby, ur lifestyle is so on point me likey
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tyson55(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Zuby, you just dey tour Europe dey take foto yafun-yafun, nothing do you carry go, but take am easy.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
My first year in Germany. With my nokia 3310 calling every chic i know in Nigeria. Hahahaha. Childish but i likey...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
With OBI, Obata obie of Awka, and Jiekwu in Zurich Switzerland.
Having a go on some whiskey

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by boron10(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by scobaba: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
Guy u don really travel sha.

Respect.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Big Masquerade don show, all the small ones don hide.

14 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by cold(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
grin interesting...very
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ndidibabe(f): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
boron10: lipsrsealed
He's short!!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
nice pictures...your head dey there bro grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Bobrisky’s "Sister" Drags Eniola Ajao For Abandoning Bobrisky In EFCC Net(Video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.