Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,749 members, 7,865,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings (27742 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh: ZIKKYY SEEING THERE ONLY 2 WAYS WHICH WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE JEW OR GENTILE?
HE IS DEFINITELY A HEATHEN. JEWS DONT EAT RATS smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS DEFINITELY A HEATHEN. JEWS DONT EAT RATS smiley

there he is!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:
AND IF THE GENTILES TRULY LOVED GOD THEY WOULD COME TO THIS TRUTH AS WELL (WITHOUT FORCE) BY THE SPIRIT.

If there was any other act of love required of the gentiles, the apostles would have stated this in Acts 15. Abi you know more than the apostles
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR LAWLESSNESS

What are referring to as lawless Is it the eating of grasscutter or the fact that true Christians are not subjected to the mosaic law
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

If there was any other act of love required of the gentiles, the apostles would have stated this in Acts 15. Abi you know more than the apostles

we belive we have given hard facts.

and they come with vauge definitions of (acts of love)

can you tell us of one of these acts of love?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

What are referring to as lawless Is it the eating of grasscutter or the fact that true Christians are not subjected to the mosaic law

The master yashua was subjected to the mosaic law and he never one day complained as you do.

As a matter of fact He extolled its virtues and passed judgement on those that would rubbish its validity for everyday living. math 5:17
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh: ZIKKYY SEEING THERE ONLY 2 WAYS WHICH WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE JEW OR GENTILE?

It depends on ya definition. But I can say am no Jew.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

It depends on ya definition. But I can say am no Jew.

then you have no place in Israel in the kingdom AGE!

This is literally Christ sitting on the throne of glory and the 12 elders with him judging the 12 tribes

by the words of your mouth you are judged.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS DEFINITELY A HEATHEN. JEWS DONT EAT RATS smiley

Who told you grasscutter is a rat Only look like a rat that's all grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:

The master yashua was subjected to the mosaic law and he never one day complained as you do.

As a matter of fact He extolled its virtues and passed judgement on those that would rubbish its validity for everyday living. math 5:17

Well. Apostle Paul rubbished the law's validity. Are you now saying Christ already passed judgement on him
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Infact the resolution in Acts 15 made nonsense of the mosaic law. If the apostles can only think of a few stuff in the law for the gentiles to implement.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:

then you have no place in Israel in the kingdom AGE!

This is literally Christ sitting on the throne of glory and the 12 elders with him judging the 12 tribes

by the words of your mouth you are judged.

So what are you saying That gentiles will not be judged? So that means we get to keep our pork and grasscutter grin that's good news then grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

So what are you saying That gentiles will not be judged? So that means we get to keep our pork and grasscutter grin that's good news then grin

WHATEVA
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

Infact the resolution in Acts 15 made nonsense of the mosaic law. If the apostles can only think of a few stuff in the law for the gentiles to implement.

NOT A FEW

ALL

ONLY ONE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT CAN DISCERN.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by brilapluz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
You are
saved by grace, not by
works," Grace is never a license
to commit more sin, but
nevertheless, works should
never substitute the place of the grace of God, lest you and I
should boast.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
brilapluz: You are
saved by grace, not by
works," Grace is never a license
to commit more sin, but
nevertheless, works should
never substitute the place of the grace of God, lest you and I
should boast.

NO TIME FOR BOASTING

NOT EVEN ENOUGH TIME FOR WORKING

WE ARE ALL RUNNING A RACE

ITS MY CROWN THAT I AM CONCERNECD ABOUT
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

Well. Apostle Paul rubbished the law's validity. Are you now saying Christ already passed judgement on him

HE RUBBISHED THE LAW HOW?

PAUL TOOK UPON HIMSELF THE VOW OF THE NAZARITE

THAT MOST SOLEMN JEWISH VOW

YOU ARE JUST LAWLESS
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:

HE RUBBISHED THE LAW HOW?

PAUL TOOK UPON HIMSELF THE VOW OF THE NAZARITE

THAT MOST SOLEMN JEWISH VOW

YOU ARE JUST LAWLESS

It was Paul that said the law was not meant for the righteous, the law (mosaic) is for the lawless. and I agree with him. The law is good if used lawfully I.e to check the lawless. If you still rely on the mosaic law, you belong to the lawless category smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

It was Paul that said the law was not meant for the righteous, the law (mosaic) is for the lawless. and I agree with him. The law is good if used lawfully I.e to check the lawless. If you still rely on the mosaic law, you belong to the lawless category smiley
and why did paul said it? you guys love quoting scriptures out of context.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=Zikkyy]

It was Paul that said the law was not meant for the righteous, the law (mosaic) is for the lawless. and I agree with him. The law is good if used lawfully I.e to check the lawless. If you still rely on the mosaic law, you belong to the lawless category smiley[/quote

(The law is good if used lawfully I.e to check the lawless)

SO IN OTHER WORDS THE LAW STILL HAS EFFICACY

AND WHO ARE THESE LAWLESS YOU SPEAK ABOUT?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=MostHigh][/quote]

The lawless are the robbers, child molesters, assassins e.t.c the law is still useful for such peeps. For the true Christian, the law is not required.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bidam: and why did paul said it? you guys love quoting scriptures out of context.

When you don't even understand what am talking about, there is no way you will ever know if am quoting out of context.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Goshen360(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikky,

These people are Christian judaizers, they will derail, insult, waste time without addressing topic. That's who they are and what they do.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by brilapluz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:

NO TIME FOR BOASTING

NOT EVEN ENOUGH TIME FOR WORKING

WE ARE ALL RUNNING A RACE

ITS MY CROWN THAT I AM CONCERNECD ABOUT
hahahahaha crown ke..for doin wat? Smh...
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
*Kails*:

there he is!! cool cool
SUP MAMACITAZ KAILS grin I WASNT AWARE I WAS MISSING LOL grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Zikkyy:

Who told you grasscutter is a rat Only look like a rat that's all grin
*SMDH* grin grin grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by dougivilla(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
obadiah777: *SMDH* grin grin grin
I'm following you now, so be careful with those lies, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
dougivilla: I'm following you now, so be careful with those lies, you hear?
LMAO. HOW ARE YA DOUGIVILLA ? TRUST YOU HAD A GREAT SUNDAY SIR
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
*cautiously peeps into thread*

* "mutters:these niggaz really have time"*

*in Sweet Brown's voice: "I aint gat time fo' this"*

*walks out*
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ishilove: *cautiously peeps into thread*

* "mutters:these niggaz have really have time"*

*in Sweet Brown's voice: "I aint gat time fo' this"*

*walks out*
THATS YOUR PROBLEM HUN. YOU AINT GAT TIME FOR NOBODY wink
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

When you don't even understand what am talking about, there is no way you will ever know if am quoting out of context.
I perfectly understand what you are talking about and i still maintain you are quoting out of context.Paul never said the Law was abolished.

Paul himself believed in keeping the Law:

Acts 24:14 (NKJV) "But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the Elohim of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

Acts 25:8 (NKJV) while he answered for himself, "Neither against the Law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all."

Acts 18:21 (NKJV) but took leave of them, saying, "I must by all means keep this coming feast in Jerusalem; but I will return again to you, Yahweh willing." And he sailed from Ephesus.

Roma 7:25 (NKJV) I thank Yahweh--through Yahushua the Messiah our Master! So then, with the mind I myself serve the Law of Yahweh, but with the flesh the Law of sin

Paul says that the doers of the Law will be justified and those who break it will be judged.

Roma 2:12 (NKJV) For as many as have sinned without Law will also perish without Law, and as many as have sinned in the Law will be judged by the Law 13 (for not the hearers of the Law [are] just in the sight of Yahweh, but the doers of the Law will be justified;
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Goshen360(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2013
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.